• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Void's Wrath RPG Mod Pack [1.4.7] 8 Dimensions, 100's of Mobs and New Weapons!

• Please log in to reply
541 replies to this topic

yoda4272
    yoda4272

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: Yoda4272

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:44 AM

View Postrich1051414, on 27 March 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

You need to ask Apple, they are the one who refuses to fix this.(There is an issue that Apple must resolve for java 7 to function). They chose to instead force everyone to buy a newer OS and/or hardware.
thank you rich for answering the question.....got alot of hours.....do to spring break.....should be back to normal next week on answering everyone's ?'s

Register or log in to remove.

River_Skull
  • Minecraft: RiverSkull58

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

View PostZekermei, on 21 January 2013 - 06:43 AM, said:

Found a bug.
The... energy bar? I'm assuming its a glitched energy bar seeing as how I saw lightning bolts under it.
The energy bar covers up the armour bar.
Spoiler:
Also, something needs to be done about the lag. I'm getting lag spikes every other second, and its making it almost impossible to play. I set all the video settings to to lowest they can go. And trust me, I don't have a crappy computer. Minecraft is usually quite lag free for me, even if i'm loading it with a crap ton of mods.
really, if its laggy, allocate more memory. Also, the blue bar is a W.I.P. in divine RPG, so it won't work

rich1051414

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:41 PM

View PostRiver_Skull, on 27 March 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

really, if its laggy, allocate more memory. Also, the blue bar is a W.I.P. in divine RPG, so it won't work
The issue with the energy bar and arcana bar was addressed directly to aginsun before the release of RC1, however, even tho the fix worked, it was not added until a later, fatally bugged version, so it never made it into the latest 1.4.7 release. Once DivineRPG and a few others get a 1.5.1 release, voidswrath will also update.

Posted Image

yoda4272
    yoda4272

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: Yoda4272

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:16 PM

hey guys,    
Just wanted to let y'all know the support email has just been created but we were unable to get the one that is posted on the forum the correct email is [email protected]

-Yoda4272 aka Callum-

sharplink10

Posted 28 March 2013 - 09:00 PM

hello atlanicraft. id be very happy if youd add thaumcraft to the void's wrath pack. thaumcraft is a magic mod that is featured in many other packs such as: technic and ftb.  if you read this then i'd like you to know that i am a big fan and you guys are my insperation for starting youtube. ( im starting in a few years, maybe 2) i'd like to talk to you over skype if you can.  my email is [email protected]  if you can talk then please email me. thanks for your time.

VenomRex
    VenomRex

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Minecraft: majed9

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:04 PM

The site has crashed?! hmmmph...  Too bad I can't download it

rich1051414

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostVenomRex, on 28 March 2013 - 10:04 PM, said:

The site has crashed?! hmmmph...  Too bad I can't download it
No? works fine here.

Posted Image

nerdroc
    nerdroc

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 07:25 AM

Hi I'm wondering if I would be able to load a world that was generated in the rpgimmersion modpack in a server running this modpack.  As far as I know there is nothing but divinerpg in that pack.  Would there be any issues?  Thanks, modpack looks cool.

TheEpicBuilder101

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:28 AM

DANG IT DIVINE RPG. *Sigh..... cant use this modpack until divine rpg updates.

The Templars

Posted 29 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

View PostTheEpicBuilder101, on 29 March 2013 - 11:28 AM, said:

DANG IT DIVINE RPG. *Sigh..... cant use this modpack until divine rpg updates.

um yes you can until divine rpg updates it stays at 1.4.7

View Postnerdroc, on 29 March 2013 - 07:25 AM, said:

Hi I'm wondering if I would be able to load a world that was generated in the rpgimmersion modpack in a server running this modpack.  As far as I know there is nothing but divinerpg in that pack.  Would there be any issues?  Thanks, modpack looks cool.

there wouldnt be just things like battle towers, ruins and any other generate strucutres wont appear in old chunks only newly generated ones

Posted Image

rich1051414

Posted 30 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostThe Templars, on 29 March 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

there wouldnt be just things like battle towers, ruins and any other generate strucutres wont appear in old chunks only newly generated ones
Also, divinerpg blockID's changed, meaning chunks containing the changed blocks my no longer exist/be replaced with weird stuff.

Posted Image

Lyianaza
    Lyianaza

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:13 AM

Great fan of the mod pack , keep up the good work :D
This is my first time looking at this post cuz I'm active on the actual official forum :P
Sadly I will have very little access to internet to I won't be able to be as active as I have been :(

spychris3556

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:00 PM

It is having problems with my mac when downloading the mods halfway it will just stop and a window will appear saying error and even if it downloads finish minecraft will have a black screen and just close

And there is this problem when ever I click the start.jar a window will appear saying i have to update my java I updated it and it still asked me to update any fixes
Posted Image

Eternalmars
  • Minecraft: eternalmars

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:56 PM

Do you guys have a server list if so can i add one to it?

Lyianaza
    Lyianaza

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:21 AM

View PostEternalmars, on 31 March 2013 - 04:56 PM, said:

Do you guys have a server list if so can i add one to it?
at the forums ,in this category :
http://www.voidswrat...4b8e76eb4be0c6c

Nathan82828

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Hey I need some help. Every time I try to launch it tries to download nei but fails. Says need to be connected to internet at least once. I am connected to the internet. "required packages unavailable" Please help. Can't play it!

Posted Image

rich1051414

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:55 PM

View PostNathan82828, on 01 April 2013 - 10:10 PM, said:

Hey I need some help. Every time I try to launch it tries to download nei but fails. Says need to be connected to internet at least once. I am connected to the internet. "required packages unavailable" Please help. Can't play it!
Just try again. Your download failed. If you have to, check the reinstall modpack button, and failing that, go to options and clear cache. I just redownloaded everything, and everything downloaded, so the server seems to delivering the files fine.

Posted Image

indi333
    indi333

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • Minecraft: indi333

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

is it possible that I could get a minecraft.jar folder with voidswrath instead of using the installer and if not then what changes does the installer do to your computer

ZackB
    ZackB

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:30 PM

Hey, i have a question, since i can not install the modpack from here, will i be able to play in the server if i install all the mods separately?, and also, in what version are them? If somebody can pass me a list, i would be really grateful

rich1051414

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

View Postindi333, on 01 April 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

is it possible that I could get a minecraft.jar folder with voidswrath instead of using the installer and if not then what changes does the installer do to your computer
It installs the modpack for you, at an alternate location, so you can still use vanilla at the same time. That's all the changes it makes. It never communicates any usage data to anywhere, and only accesses the internet to download the modpack and to login. Also, it automatically keeps your modpack nice and updated. Also, it uses better encryption for your locally saved passwords, with encryption based on hardware ID's, on top of those used by vanilla minecraft. It also uses exactly the same login methods as minecraft itself.

View PostZackB, on 01 April 2013 - 11:30 PM, said:

since i can not install the modpack from here
??? Care to explain? ask for help? give details? People on linux, mac, and pc have all successfully used the launcher. Please explain your problem. Also, no that will not work. We use custom versions of various mods, and custom blockID's and providerID's for dimensions. Provide some more information and I will figure something out.

Posted Image