Fall damage, lava or even if you hugged a creeper. We all know death happens often in the world of Minecraft. Respawning however is just a click of a button away. But do we really know what happens when we press that button? The difficulties and perils unseen in the struggle to get back to the living world. Your about to find out.
This map is an adventure RPG map with a wide assortment of features.
A small example of this includes:
17/20 by rsmalec
- A wide variety of places to explore.
- Challenging puzzles and exciting combat.
- Gear sets.
- Custom mobs.
- And much, much more…
Get the latest version of the map here. Compatible with Minecraft 1.4.5 and up.
Some teaser shots:
You will find LP’s of the map here with well-known people like CaptainSparklez, DreamerMikee, Rsmalec and many more.
Feel free to do a let’s play series using this map. Additional tips are in the readme file included in the download. Just let me know if you do so on the forum. The map is designed originally for single player. However this map should be able to handle a multiplayer play through with 2 people.
- Use the light version of the Dokucraft-the-saga-continuestexture pack. The map was designed using this pack and will look best when using it.
- Play on Normal mode. The map should however set this for you.
- Additional map rules are provided at the start of the map.
- Unpack the contents of the zip to your minecraft saves folder: C:/users/(username)/appdata/roaming/.minecraft/saves
Please take some time posting a comment or constructive criticism on the forum after you have played this map. I’ll appreciate it.
RESPAWN: The Unseen Journey