Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Mo' Liquid Mod...?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DaveTheCereal
  • Minecraft: EnemyTripleKill

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

I was going through posts and i saw a pourable milk request. It gave me an idea? Maybe a mod with more types of liquid, some natural, some have to be created?
How about having acid in minecraft? Or a liquid that heals the undead  but harms everything else? Could someone make this mod? It would add a whole bunch of traps to minecraft too.
(I don't want any totally random liquids)

Register or log in to remove.

Ry_dog101
  • Minecraft: Ry_dog101

Posted 20 January 2013 - 10:29 AM

View PostDaveTheCereal, on 20 January 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

I was going through posts and i saw a pourable milk request. It gave me an idea? Maybe a mod with more types of liquid, some natural, some have to be created?
How about having acid in minecraft? Or a liquid that heals the undead  but harms everything else? Could someone make this mod? It would add a whole bunch of traps to minecraft too.
Everyones giving me good ideas today
This one I will also try

arkume8beltz
  • Minecraft: Arkume Beltz

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:56 PM

View PostDaveTheCereal, on 20 January 2013 - 09:22 AM, said:

Great idea..why not something similar with gas/clouds/fog..acid liquids,toxic,undead fog(the grass disapair or change to dead bush..the leaves of the trees disapair water take a unhealthy look,animals become undead hostile version of it selfs undead mobs in the fog don't burn and regenerate health..the player regenerate slowly his health..),sulfure toxic gas near lava,grisu in mines,life brighting myst near village temple..regenerate the life of villagers and other pasive mobs,chase undead mobs..(like lava pool..)the zombies,etc..search a way around the bright myst zone..,etc...
Surviving near Farlands..