5162 replies to this topic

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts
  • Minecraft: treebird1

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:28 AM

((Dude... I thought that WAS part 3... er... either way, those ones came up from part three... :/))
Nothing to see here, move along.

Register or log in to remove.

Noir_Box_Unleashed

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

(( Hold on.. editing. I have no idea what just happened. I was downstairs in part 2.. then I was in part 3.. ))
Pssh! Signatures are for chumps!

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts
  • Minecraft: Evanist
  • Xbox:X=Treasure! Where?

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:33 AM

Celina smiles at the pigeot, and fallows Birch, giving a mental message to the pidgeot before continuing.
"Thank you very much for the help... Really appreciate it." she then says.

Give respect. Because if you dont, you are gonna fear my newspaper
And now... I am out of the forum games and roleplay... posting elsewhere... 0.o

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

<Evanist>: The Pidgeot seems content on following you... saying "You know... nobody's ever been nice to me, before... mind if I, er, help you out?"

I continue onwards, looking around until I find a house. I open the door to see a horrid scene in which he Druddigon in question waas torturing the Torchick. There was a cage in the far corner, but Torchick was strapped down to a table, and subject to Chinese water tortute... VERY bad for a fire-type.

ZombieMagikarp
  • Minecraft: WhoopingCrane17

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:37 AM

Breen laughs, enjoying his new power. "C'mon, Charlie, why so SHOCKED? Hahaha! It doesn't look like it HERTZ  too much! HAHAHAHA! I wonder if this'll count as the police CHARGING me on the account of BATTERY!!! BAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Me? CRAZY? No, no, I believe you're mistaken, I mean, I mean, HEY! I just met you, and uh...this! This is crazy! So, here's a number. And, call me, maybe? AHAHA.

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:38 AM

<Zombie>: the diglett moans from the jokes, and Charlie says "Uh... if you don't do that to me, anymore... you're free to leave the guild, and do whatever you want!" He seems to be cowering behind a chair... heh, too good...

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Celina nods at the pidgeot.
"Yes... You could join our team afterwards if you want... But first..." she then says, using confusion of the druddigom.
"You monster!" she yells. This time... No attract... No mercy.

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:45 AM

The Druddigon looks at us, and hisses. He then charges forwards at us, trying to use Take-Down. I sidestep, and start using Dig... even if his rough, tattered, skin was going to hurt me when I emerged frmo my hole, I needed to deal some damage at this point... thankfully, due to my quick thinking, and a TM from Vine, I was able to evade his attack, and start mine.

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:47 AM

Celina continue her attack with confusion. She was rather mad now.
"Jerk... Heartless!" she then says.
(Uhmmm wonder if I should go with articuno and use ice attack? Would feel weird... Ice/psychic/fire... Uhmmm...)

Noir_Box_Unleashed

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:48 AM

Stark and Finn come across one lone Elgyem floating down the hall. Finally, just one Pokemon. They jump on it and start attacking it. The Elgyem yells in surprise as he lands on the ground. Stark quick attacks him while Finn pursuits him continually. " No, wait- wait, STOP! " The Elgyem yelled out, frustrated. Stark and Finn were lifted off the ground, a green aura surrounding both of them. It's eyes glowed green. " Are you two CRAZY? You nearly killed me! What were you thinking? " He yelled. " You can talk? " Was the only thing Stark could squeeze out. " Of course we can. We're both Pokemon. All Pokemon can talk. Now, why did you do that? " The Elgyem said, tightening it's grip on them both. " We were grinding.. " Finn said, struggling for a breath. The Elgyem grunts and drops them both. " Grinding? You mean beating up Pokemon to become stronger? "
Pssh! Signatures are for chumps!

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

((Nah... we'll find someone else for Articuno, Evanist..))

The attack hits the Druddigon, and seems to confuse him. Pidgeot then charges up for a Sky Attack just as I leave my hole, and smash into the druddigon... he takes a couple steps back from my attack, and tries to hit me, only landing himself in a wall... dealing him some more damage.

ZombieMagikarp
  • Minecraft: WhoopingCrane17

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:57 AM

Breen smiles a devious sort of grin, and among all the things he thinks he would be able to do with his newfound abilities...he walks off back to bed.

(And, scene.)

Me? CRAZY? No, no, I believe you're mistaken, I mean, I mean, HEY! I just met you, and uh...this! This is crazy! So, here's a number. And, call me, maybe? AHAHA.

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Celina rush forward and using confusion again, at a rather strong force. Cruelty... Something that she did not accept at all...

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

<Zombie>: Charlie flies up, and then heads off to your room. He shouts "What!?! get back to work, Squawk!"... seems he needs to be retaught, already.

The druddigon looks around, and finally manages to try to use Take Down on you... just as the pidgeot uses Sky Attack on him, dealing significant damage to the Druddigon. I then start to use Dig again, in hopes that I'd get the last hit.

creeperlink
  • Minecraft: RandomBagel

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:02 AM

Marcus looks around at all the buildings and shops. He'd never seen so many Pokemon in one place before. He starts to head towards Audino's guild, but then realizes that there are two guilds. As he tries to decide which one he should join, he sees a Timburr standing at the entrance to Audino's guild. That Timburr probably doesn't work for Crusher, but I'm not taking any chances. He goes through Pokemon Square to get to Treasure Town, and after checking for any Timburr that could be waiting near the entrance, he goes inside.

Posted Image

Pokemon X Friend Code: 1848-1924-7840

Friend Safari Pokemon: Growlithe, Slugma, Braixen

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:03 AM

((Uh... sorry, Wigglytuff's guild is closed to new members...))
<Creeper>: Once inside, you see a Chatot flying around, and a Diglett in the guildmaster's office... bored. There's no sign of the Wigglytuff in charge anywhere, at this time...

creeperlink

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Marcus looks around, but is unable to find Wigglytuff. I guess I could check to see if that Timburr's gone. He walks out of Wigglytuff's guild, and goes over to Audino's guild. He doesn't see the Timburr that was standing near the entrance, so he goes inside.

Posted Image

Evanist
    Evanist

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 242 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

Celina takes the hit, then her eyes started to glow slightly.
"Why you little!" she says. She then uses a more potent... And powerfull confusion attack. This one was gonna hurt.

Lugia
    Lugia

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2329 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

<Creeper>: once inside, you see several pokémon, as well as an Audino, who seems to be humming something...

The druddigon stumbles around for a bit, and happens to end up just on top where I was when I slam into him using Dig... that seems to be enough, and [Rio then uses Heal pulse on both of us, allowing us to heal]. After that was over, i walk up to the torchick, who seems more than happy to see someone who wasn't going to torture him. I undo his restraints and he gets off of the table, and says "Thank you so very much for that... sorry that I don't have much of a reward..." I then shake my head "Nah... I don't need a reward to stop something like this from happening." At this, I teleport all team members, the torchick, and the druddigon back to the guild... I then receive my reward... as well as a bounty?

creeperlink

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:14 AM

Marcus walks up to Audino. "Excuse me," he says, "I would like to join this guild."

Posted Image