Prison 21 Reborn | 1.7.4 | ALPHA

21-gaming good prison server dedicated populated

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3654 replies to this topic

Creativityy
  • Minecraft: Creativityy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostReignbear, on 30 January 2013 - 10:29 PM, said:

Really, really cool Creativityy, you got a talent there.

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Register or log in to remove.

TheMullin4

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:04 PM

1. Your in-game name.Mullin4
2. Your age.16
3. Your current rank.E Block (Finally)
4. Your position's timezone. EST
5. Why you would like to become a guard. I would like to become a guard so I can help build this server up. I love helping servers, and I love disciplining even the most rowdy players. The owners of this server are great, and it would be an honor to protect this server with them. I have been harassed by a mod, and I want to help this server get rid of people like that.
6. Your experience in minecraft. Good at building, not good at redstone, disciplined, respectful, mature, found 2 amazing prison servers, this being #1

Cavespider1812
  • Minecraft: charliewolves

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:17 AM

View PostTheMullin4, on 30 January 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

2. Your age.16
5. Why you would like to become a guard. I would like to become a guard so I can help build this server up. I love helping servers, and I love disciplining even the most rowdy players. The owners of this server are great, and it would be an honor to protect this server with them. I have been harassed by a mod, and I want to help this server get rid of people like that.
6. Your experience in minecraft. Good at building, not good at redstone, disciplined, respectful, mature, found 2 amazing prison servers, this being #1
Mullin is an awesome guy^
Posted Image

Nmaurok1
  • Minecraft: nmaurok

Posted 31 January 2013 - 10:27 AM

2. Your age.16

You're the right one, my friend ;)
Posted Image

leothellama
  • Minecraft: leothellama
  • Xbox:xtremepwnge

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

2. Your age.16
I believe Mullin had some problems in the past (Im not sure I wasnt present but I read the old replys of this thread) but they definitely seem to be gone. He seems like a great guy and would be a great guard.

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

He was #1

leothellama
  • Minecraft: leothellama
  • Xbox:xtremepwnge

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:00 AM

In response to BJ´s false acusation of flying and using hacks to manipulate the game and options of minecraft. Funny thing that this is a well know visual glitch where someone levitates. Note that he could have easily realized I wasnt hacking by asking me to jump. A person while flying cannot jump; however he is making me go through all this trouble for no reason. Thanks BJ, i apreciate it

. -Marlowloca

P.S. Stop trying to kill me while im mining, its getting annoying.
Thank you

Posted Image
You can see this is marlowloca because of the skin on the hand.
The gui is a different color because of a texture pack.

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

He was #1

TheMullin4

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:45 AM

I would like to report bjmatthias, and have him removed from his position as mod. He is very abusive and immature. He treats almost everyone with zero respect, and demands respect from everyone. A few days ago, he waited outside the A mine, and when I walked out, using his enchanted weapons, he oneshotted me. He stole 18 diamonds, 38 iron, 40 pumpkin, 32 cacti. He did not return these, he sold them. Would you want someone like this being a mod on a server you're on? No. Today, he accused marlowloca of hacking by flying, when it's a common glitch, and threatened to ban him. Me being me, and knowing bj is a jerk to people, I stood up for marlow. Of course, bj demanded respect and all the stuff he does not deserve, and then said, "You know what, Mullin? Just shut up" So, I casually, and sarcastically, told him to respect me. He said he doesn't have to respect me since I am not staff, and then warned me for the second time of respect. He continued ranting at marlow, so I said, "Bj, I'm done with your crap. Just because you're mod, doesn't mean you can treat everyone like crap, and then demand respect." He then muted me for 30 minutes and left. Marlow has witnessed bj abusing his power on me. Do you want someone like this protecting the server you love? No. Do you want someone treating you like dirt, then demanding you respect them? No. Have bj revoked from his position as mod! He does not deserve our respect!

Creativityy

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

Here's the 468x60 (fit for PMC and other advertisement websites), almost exactly alike. Re-sizing it made it very pixelated, so I just re-made the whole thing.

Again, if you want anything added/removed, please do ask and I'll get it done in a second. I love photoshop and love helping out the server.

Posted Image
http://i.imgur.com/S6HWJmH.gif

EDIT:

I found a glitch in Donor. The cells in donor aren't protected. I bought one, but come to find out, everyone can use them and my stuff was stolen :/

Nmaurok1

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:46 AM

View PostTheMullin4, on 01 February 2013 - 12:45 AM, said:

I would like to report bjmatthias, and have him removed from his position as mod. He is very abusive and immature. He treats almost everyone with zero respect, and demands respect from everyone. A few days ago, he waited outside the A mine, and when I walked out, using his enchanted weapons, he oneshotted me. He stole 18 diamonds, 38 iron, 40 pumpkin, 32 cacti. He did not return these, he sold them. Would you want someone like this being a mod on a server you're on? No. Today, he accused marlowloca of hacking by flying, when it's a common glitch, and threatened to ban him. Me being me, and knowing bj is a jerk to people, I stood up for marlow. Of course, bj demanded respect and all the stuff he does not deserve, and then said, "You know what, Mullin? Just shut up" So, I casually, and sarcastically, told him to respect me. He said he doesn't have to respect me since I am not staff, and then warned me for the second time of respect. He continued ranting at marlow, so I said, "Bj, I'm done with your crap. Just because you're mod, doesn't mean you can treat everyone like crap, and then demand respect." He then muted me for 30 minutes and left. Marlow has witnessed bj abusing his power on me. Do you want someone like this protecting the server you love? No. Do you want someone treating you like dirt, then demanding you respect them? No. Have bj revoked from his position as mod! He does not deserve our respect!

I agree on some parts. He always kills prisioners! Mullin, you've been telling me about that and I saw him many times so I wanted to talk with Regin but he was busy that day. The only times I killed a prisoner were when amo asked me to fight and when I tryed Alex beacuse he was killing C's with his iron gear, but I realized it was wrong and that I just should wait for a guard.
And I agree on the fly. He always says people is using a fly mod when most of people knows it's just a little common bug.
But I've never seen him treating people like dirt, so I can't say nothing about that.

-Nicolas.

View PostCreativityy, on 01 February 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

Here's the 468x60 (fit for PMC and other advertisement websites), almost exactly alike. Re-sizing it made it very pixelated, so I just re-made the whole thing.

Again, if you want anything added/removed, please do ask and I'll get it done in a second. I love photoshop and love helping out the server.

Posted Image
http://i.imgur.com/S6HWJmH.gif

EDIT:

I found a glitch in Donor. The cells in donor aren't protected. I bought one, but come to find out, everyone can use them and my stuff was stolen :/

Awesome banner! And thanks for reporting the bug, helps alot :)
Posted Image

Alexplego58

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

Once again Bj has killed me it is starting to annoy many players if he keeps up with this... we wont have as many players probably about 6 left
i advise u to stop bj

Fralexxelarf
  • Minecraft: Fralexxelarf

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostAlexplego58, on 01 February 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Once again Bj has killed me it is starting to annoy many players if he keeps up with this... we wont have as many players probably about 6 left
i advise u to stop bj
We are growing and I beg you to stop posting about things like this here.

Creativityy

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostNmaurok1, on 01 February 2013 - 11:46 AM, said:

Awesome banner! And thanks for reporting the bug, helps alot Posted Image

Thanks! :D

Alexplego58

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostFralexxelarf, on 01 February 2013 - 05:42 PM, said:

We are growing and I beg you to stop posting about things like this here.
Ok... but ull have to face the consequences

Vulxure
    Vulxure

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Minecraft: Vulxure

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:23 PM

Guard Applications

Asking me to check your app, copying another person's app or lying on your app is an automatic denial. If you are approved, inform a Warden in-game.

Approved
Mullin4- Even though we've had problems in the past, they are gone and I do not think they will return Posted Image I know that you really want this position, and so many people have recommended you. You have been with the server since the beginning. Let's just forget all about what has happened and look to the future. You will make an excellent Guard, good luck!

Denied
121wer- I have not seen you in a while, and to check that I am not just going on at different times to you I asked around, and nor has anyone else. Being a Guard requires you to be active, and at the moment you are not. You can turn this around though! Just a little more activity will get you far Posted Image

The denied can always apply again. Congrats to the new Guard!

Posted Image

Nmaurok1

Posted 01 February 2013 - 07:26 PM

View PostVulxure, on 01 February 2013 - 07:23 PM, said:

Guard Applications

Asking me to check your app, copying another person's app or lying on your app is an automatic denial. If you are approved, inform a Warden in-game.

Approved
Mullin4- Even though we've had problems in the past, they are gone and I do not think they will return Posted Image I know that you really want this position, and so many people have recommended you. You have been with the server since the beginning. Let's just forget all about what has happened and look to the future. You will make an excellent Guard, good luck!

Denied
121wer- I have not seen you in a while, and to check that I am not just going on at different times to you I asked around, and nor has anyone else. Being a Guard requires you to be active, and at the moment you are not. You can turn this around though! Just a little more activity will get you far Posted Image

The denied can always apply again. Congrats to the new Guard!

Gratz Mullin! I told vulx great things about you ;) Also don't worry 121, you can re-apply!
Posted Image

Alexplego58

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

Can some 1 issue me a ban,

Since i have no point on this server and had enough of everything  I want you to ban me

Creativityy

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostAlexplego58, on 01 February 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Can some 1 issue me a ban,

Since i have no point on this server and had enough of everything  I want you to ban me

Why not just leave for now and just come back when you're in a better mood? I've never seen the point of asking for a ban :/

Alexplego58

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

Cos ive tried to become either Mod Or Guard and i never have the money and i cba to get it and people got transfers to A quicker and could make more money so i see no point

Vulxure
    Vulxure

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 392 posts
  • Minecraft: Vulxure

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostAlexplego58, on 01 February 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Cos ive tried to become either Mod Or Guard and i never have the money and i cba to get it and people got transfers to A quicker and could make more money so i see no point

If you can't be asked to get money, then it's your own fault.
Posted Image

emmagz
    emmagz

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

i have played on the c block for a while but i saw the gurds and i really wanted to help out with the sever so i desided to donate and now i really want to become a gurd