Flan's mod minecraft 1.4.7 server

flans mod minecraft 1.4.7 server

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

luckypanther

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

hey,
i have got a problem...
i want to set up my own minecraftserver, using minecraft vanillaserver, hamachi, and the Flan's mod.. my question is: how can i install Flan's mod correctly? i know, there are several tutorials, but often they dont work or something like this! could somebody give me a correct installationguide for installing Flan's mod on an server?(i even dont know how to install forge, so a guide for this would be very nice).

I hope you understand my problem and you can help me.
If you want you can also answer in german....

luckypanther

Register or log in to remove.

Blackout0701
  • Minecraft: Blackout0701
  • Xbox:Bl4ck0ut0701

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

English:

download the minecraft server.jar from the minecraft.net/download and download it. then after that, grab the latest version of forge, open it, and drag and drop the files into the server.jar. DO NOT DELETE META-INF!!!! then, when you do, you double click on the server.jar, and it will run your server. stop it, and it will generate the forge files just like it would on client. open the "mods" folder, and put in flans mod. then, run the server from the server.jar again, and then stop it like last time.it will generate the flans mod folder, and like client, drag all the content packs you want on your server into the flans mod server. and also, since I helped you, can i be op on it? :3 how do i know this? because i OWN one. check flans mod post, you will see a server in the servers section called Black's Totally Awesome Flan's Mod Server! that's mine

German: download minecraft server.jar a minecraft.net / download quod download is. deinde post translationem tardus fabrica iaculis aperi traheremque dolor in server.jar occumbo. NOLI ERADO meta-INF!! deinde fac click server.jar duplices, et cucurrit minister vester. obturatio illud, et generabit in incude lima iustus amo velit in client. aperire "mods" folder, et inmisit in flans ostendit. tunc, currendam server a server.jar iterum, et tunc subsisto eam quasi ultimum time.it erit generare flans mod folder, et sicut client, extraho omnes content sarcinas vos volo in vestri server in flans mod moderatruo. quodque ego auxiliatus sum tibi, no possum praestare? : III unde hoc sciam? quia i CONFITEOR unum. reprehendo flans mod stipes, vos mos animadverto a server in servientibus section vocavit Niger scriptor Omnino mirabile Flan scriptor Mod Server! ut 'mea

installing forge? just drag and drop the files into the server.jar....

CptSpaceToaster

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:16 AM

Slightly Better English:

View PostBlackout0701, on 20 January 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

• Download the Minecraft server.jar from the minecraft.net/download.
  • Then after that, grab the latest version of forge
  • Open MinecraftServer.jar by right clicking it -> 7-Zip -> open archive
    You will need 7-zip installed for this option to appear.
  • Drag and drop the Forge files into the server.jar.
  • DO NOT DELETE META-INF!!!!
  • Close the archive
  • Run the server, if there are any error messages, stop and paste what they say here.
  • Wait for the server to set up
  • Type "Stop", and hit enter
    This will generate the forge files just like it would on another client.
  • Open the "mods" folder, (This was created when you ran the server)
  • Drop flans mod into the server
  • Start the server from the server.jar again
  • Wait for it to finish
  • Type "Stop", and hit enter
    This will generate the flans files.
  • Drag all the content packs you want on your server into the flans mod server.
Since I helped you, can I be op on it? :3 how do i know this? because I OWN one. check flans mod post, you will see a server in the servers section called Black's Totally Awesome Flan's Mod Server! that's mine.

Posted Image

What about naturally occurring Rave Stone?

cheesehead115

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

also If you want your server to have a good amount of RAM do this!

1)Make a new text document
2)copy "java -Xms2M -Xmx2G -jar minecraft_server.jar" (this is 2 gigabits of RAM if you want it more or less change the 2's to a 1, 1 gig RAM etc.)
3)Go to Files on on the text document then click Save As.
4)make the name of the text "run.bat"
5)The go to where it says Text Documents txt, click it change it to All Files click save.
6) delete the old text document.
7) double click the run and it should start!

awesomerp123

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:14 PM

When I download the minecraft server.jar it saves as a WinRar zip folder and i can't run it???
plz help

Loopymoomoo

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:43 AM

I Really Think You Check Some Tuts On Youtube Or Just Go By Trial And Error Like I Did!