• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Sethbling's Super Craft Bros Brawl Server! Join Now, Obey The Rules, NO WHITELIST!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

milzboy
    milzboy

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 93 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:58 PM

Yep Join my Super Craft Bros Server, it's lotsa fun. It's no whitelist, but don't grief, it doesn't really do anything, because I can just reset the map. If you want to Moderate on the server, Fill out this form   AHHHHHHHHHHHHH problem with formatting! Oh well. IGN-     WHY YOU WANT TO BE MOD-    HOW YOU CAN HELP-     EXPERIENCE- EXTRA INFO-   BTW THE IP IS  71.202.14.146     My IGN is  Miz321.

Register or log in to remove.

PokeCanada
    PokeCanada

Zombie Killer

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 201 posts
  • Minecraft: PokeCanada
  • Xbox:PokeCanada

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:16 PM

IGN: PokeCanada
How I can help: I can help by giving hackers and spammers 2 warnings and 1 ban. They get kicked first, then kicked an second time and if done an third time, ban.
Experience: I run my own server and an couple others too.
Extra Info: If you allow me to moderate the server, I will cure hunger in the world! Probably not but, I don't care.

loki245
    loki245

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

It seems the server needs a little more work before you go for public use

TacoDwarf

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

IGN: TacoDwarf
How I Can Help: I Can Advise And Stop People From Doing Things That Are Not The Thing They Should Be Doing
Experience: I Have A Server That I Own That Is A Minecraft Server That I Play On With Other People That Play Minecraft, And I am Mod On 2 Other Servers That Are Also Minecraft, And also Other People Play Minecraft On It With Other People That Play Minecraft Also With Other People
Extra Info: Extra Points For Lots Of Words :)

F.A.Q. Yes, I Am A Dwarf Made From Tacos

circlepuddle
  • Location: on a snow dessert, with my pigs, enchanting potions
  • Minecraft: startacker

Posted 21 January 2013 - 04:02 AM

server is crap, maps are broken, people are using invisibility potions to avoid detection, badmins. Fix it

Creepforce2012

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

I dont have ign but im Creepforce2012(my name its the one i have in minecraft)
i can help:rebuilding the redstone circuits or re-put order on the server,if it griefs 2 times tempban for 2 and a half hour,next time its 4 hours,and next time,ip ban.
Experience:im a mod on a server,but i wasnt so much till the owner found me helping(seriously,why he jailed me if i was helping?:_:)But i have the true experience for it ;).
Extra:Beware of raging me,or i blow you!

PD:i forgot to say that i use the thaumcraft 3 mod plenty awesome.

PD 2:make it non-premium i dont have the money to buy it T_T

mrcraft896

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:41 AM

IGN:mrcraft896

Why i want to be mod:i want to be mod because i feel like i can really help your server grow and i am very loyal

How can i help:I can help by geting the word out by your server and stop the grievers (i know you said you can just reset it but noone likes grievers :3)

Experience:I have been mod many times,i am a Co-Owner on a  server

(be much appreciated if i can be a mod)
Posted Image ~mrcraft896Posted Image

awesomee21

Posted 22 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

IGN:awesomee21

This is why i should be mod and how i can help: i should be mod because i belive the greifers or people who dont follow the rules should be warned at least 2 and if the they don't listen will result in a ban

Experience: I've had so much so much experience with my own server and being a mod on 5 diffrent servers and i've cought almost 30 on each and counting

Extra info: please except me as moderator for i am most trust worthy.

Ok thanks for reading!

BLACKDETHS75
  • Minecraft: gelloe

Posted 26 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

IGN= gelloe
Why I want to be mod= honestly its ego, I love the way a hacker tries to get away from me xD
How can I help?= BanHammer
Experience= I'm Head admin on a public server, I've kicked and banned lots of spammers,trolls, griefers, and hackers .

and for some reason the server IP isnt working for me, do you have a new one?
Posted Image
Yeah that...

Mr_Iron2

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

I have a Premium and a Cracked Minecraft. The Cracked one is my favourite by miles. Make it offline mode. If it's Offline mode then here:
IGN: Mr_Iron2
Why I want to be mod: I want to keep order in the server
How can I help?: I have been mod on multiple servers, they all trusted me and thought I was fair
Experience: About 4 servers? I use my commands very wisely.
Extra: If it's online mode(Premium), my username's RazorMan3456

schmeon1
    schmeon1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Minecraft: schmeon1

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

it doesnt work

spymatt23

Posted 03 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

the ip doesnt work!

Jetmonkeys
  • Minecraft: jetmonkeys

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Hey Man!
IGN=jetmonkeys
Why I want to be a Mod: Hey Milz i want to be a mod on your server because I have never been a mod before even though i have played minecraft since the Early Beta.
How i can help: I can help on the server because i understand red-stone, server commands and plugins better than most people do and could help a lot with that.
Extra Info: As i said before i have played since the Early Beta. But I am friendly with others and btw my name is Jack
Posted Image

abcdefgmusic

Posted 22 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

IGN: abcdefgmusic      Why I wish to help: I LOVE craft bros and smash bros and it would be an honor      How I can help: I made my own class for this map on my friends server. Any Redstone help and I'm there    extra info: I just overall love Minecraft Redstone and have only been ban on one server for false accusations against me

PS doesn't work ^

SRHDaNiNjA

Posted 28 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

"IGN" ninja1348

"Why I Wanna Be The Mod": I should be a mod because i believe the greifers or people who don't follow the rules should be warned at least 1 time and if they don't listen will result in a kick/ban (depends on the situation).

"Experience": I've had so much experience with my uncles multiplayer server and i was a mod on 21 different servers

"Extra Info": please except me as moderator i am unbelievably caring, i have a good attitude i am respectful, dependable, and last but not least trustworthy! I love PARKOUR!!!

OK thanks for reading!

raiden0923

Posted 26 April 2013 - 12:17 AM

View Postmilzboy, on 19 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Yep Join my Super Craft Bros Server, it's lotsa fun. It's no whitelist, but don't grief, it doesn't really do anything, because I can just reset the map. If you want to Moderate on the server, Fill out this form   AHHHHHHHHHHHHH problem with formatting! Oh well. IGN- WHY YOU WANT TO BE MOD-    HOW YOU CAN HELP- EXPERIENCE- EXTRA INFO-   BTW THE IP IS  71.202.14.146 My IGN is  Miz321.

View Postmilzboy, on 19 January 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Yep Join my Super Craft Bros Server, it's lotsa fun. It's no whitelist, but don't grief, it doesn't really do anything, because I can just reset the map. If you want to Moderate on the server, Fill out this form   AHHHHHHHHHHHHH problem with formatting! Oh well. IGN- WHY YOU WANT TO BE MOD-    HOW YOU CAN HELP- EXPERIENCE- EXTRA INFO-   BTW THE IP IS  71.202.14.146 My IGN is  Miz321.
Hey i tried to go to the sever but it says"Connection timed out: connect" and im new to multiplayer what do i do?

Albertma222

Posted 29 April 2013 - 04:13 PM

IGN-Albertma222
Why I want to be mod- Because im awesomePosted Image(random butter), and because i want to help the server from griefers, spammers, and pvp loggers.
How i can help: i can tell them to stop if they keep whining, then i could give them a kick once if they dont listen, then a day ban
Experience: i was head super mod in another server, and i know about the redstone and plug-ins and mods for super craft bros brawl serversPosted Image.
Extra Info- I LOVE HELPING, AND HELPING, AND HELPING!!!!!

p.s: i cant come most mondays-thursdays.

Please reply to my application and i hope you accept!

rockycraft

Posted 01 May 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostCreepforce2012, on 21 January 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

I dont have ign but im Creepforce2012(my name its the one i have in minecraft)
i can help:rebuilding the redstone circuits or re-put order on the server,if it griefs 2 times tempban for 2 and a half hour,next time its 4 hours,and next time,ip ban.
Experience:im a mod on a server,but i wasnt so much till the owner found me helping(seriously,why he jailed me if i was helping?Posted Image)But i have the true experience for it Posted Image.
Extra:Beware of raging me,or i blow you!

PD:i forgot to say that i use the thaumcraft 3 mod plenty awesome.

PD 2:make it non-premium i dont have the money to buy it T_T

IGN is In game name.

OMGPingu

Posted 04 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

SERVER DONT WORK, FIX IT NAOW PLZ.
Posted Image

Nyanrakosman

Posted 24 May 2013 - 01:53 PM

IGN Rakosman
what i would do if someone broke the rules...
Give 3 warnings 2 kicks and 1 ban
Expeirience i have been co owner before with a lot of rule breakers and hackers and herobrine spawner people so i know what its like and what to do