Latest News Article

MINDCRACKED FTB NEW SURVIVAL SERVER. Need Players!e

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

JulianModder

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:36 PM

FULL NOT ACCEPTING ANYMORE, SORRY.
<3
My Outdated Mods, Won't be updating sadly; Developing Newer Ones Shortly.
Even Better Crimson Tools!!

Register or log in to remove.

KLeibrandt

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM

IGN: KLeibrandt
Experience: tho i'm 14 but i have been playing minecraft form Alpha to now. i know moste of the mods in FTB because the other server went dow :( but that okay tho. also been playing tekkit for a long time :)
What can you kontribution?: i think i can be a good community player... like talk build stuff to the server but not like live 2 in a house then. but hope that's fine :)

is there Any ip or Skype name? maybe?

JulianModder

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:52 PM

View PostKLeibrandt, on 18 January 2013 - 05:46 PM, said:

IGN: KLeibrandt
Experience: tho i'm 14 but i have been playing minecraft form Alpha to now. i know moste of the mods in FTB because the other server went dow Posted Image but that okay tho. also been playing tekkit for a long time Posted Image
What can you kontribution?: i think i can be a good community player... like talk build stuff to the server but not like live 2 in a house then. but hope that's fine Posted Image

is there Any ip or Skype name? maybe?

skype name: julianneilll

Pushings
    Pushings

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

IGN: Pushings
Experience: I honestly dont have any experiance with FTB, but I've been playing Minecraft for around 2 years now.
What can you contribute?: Im active, sociable and dedicated to not only teaching myself about the game but teaching others who want to learn.

Skype name: McScruggn

JulianModder

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:39 PM

View PostPushings, on 18 January 2013 - 06:33 PM, said:

IGN: Pushings
Experience: I honestly dont have any experiance with FTB, but I've been playing Minecraft for around 2 years now.
What can you contribute?: Im active, sociable and dedicated to not only teaching myself about the game but teaching others who want to learn.

Skype name: McScruggn

Accepted

Jordancarr

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:45 PM

IGN: jordan_Carr
Experience: I Have alot of experience with ftb Mainly with Turtles.
What can you contribute?: Help Dig Spawn , Help People if they are stuck with Stuff ect. I am very active also

Skype : xb0t3r - My Mic broke but I have ordered a new one and should arrive soon But i can still listen

Thanks ,

JulianModder

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

Ad

View PostJordancarr, on 18 January 2013 - 06:45 PM, said:

IGN: jordan_Carr
Experience: I Have alot of experience with ftb Mainly with Turtles.
What can you contribute?: Help Dig Spawn , Help People if they are stuck with Stuff ect. I am very active also

Skype : xb0t3r - My Mic broke but I have ordered a new one and should arrive soon But i can still listen

Thanks ,

add me on skype: julianneilll

Atmos_
    Atmos_

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Minecraft: Atmos_

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:51 PM

IGN: Atmos_
Experience: I have been playing tons of vanilla lately, only now starting to play FTB. Looking for a server I can play lots on a learn it quickly! I have been watching Ethos, Docm and a little bit of Guude so it's not like I'm going into this with no knowledge. I also at one point mastered tekkit, so I am familiar with most of the mods.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute a very mature yet fun friend to the current players! I hope to get on!

Tombenpotter
  • Minecraft: Tombenpotter

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:57 PM

Application:
----------------------------------
IGN: Tombenpotter
Age:16 and very mature:D, I will never troll or grief anyone
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since 2 years and FTB since 2-3 months
What can you contribute?: I can help people for any stuff, and I'm pretty good with IC2, Buildcraft and Thaumcraft
ps : Is it on GergTech Hard Mode ?
Using IC2 and TC4 ?
Check that out, you might like it !
http://www.minecraft...ic-magic-tools/

IAmJester

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

IGN: iJester1218
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft itself since beta 1.2, (November 2011). Feed the Beast is sort of new to me. I've been figuring it out for the past week. I have loads of experience with Tekkit, and I am using a lot of that knowledge in FTB.
What can you contribute?: I'm very friendly and can help people achieve what needs to be done. I think I can make visibly appealing structures that also serve a function. I can be a big help :')
-
Skype Name: j1128f1997

JulianModder

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:00 PM

View PostAtmos_, on 18 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Experience: I have been playing tons of vanilla lately, only now starting to play FTB. Looking for a server I can play lots on a learn it quickly! I have been watching Ethos, Docm and a little bit of Guude so it's not like I'm going into this with no knowledge. I also at one point mastered tekkit, so I am familiar with most of the mods.
What can you contribute?: I can contribute a very mature yet fun friend to the current players! I hope to get on!

View PostTombenpotter, on 18 January 2013 - 07:57 PM, said:

Application:
IGN: Tombenpotter
Age:16 and very mature:D, I will never troll or grief anyone
Experience: I've been playing Minecraft since 2 years and FTB since 2-3 months
What can you contribute?: I can help people for any stuff, and I'm pretty good with IC2, Buildcraft and Thaumcraft
ps : Is it on GergTech Hard Mode ?

and yes, your accepted

Atmos_
    Atmos_

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts
  • Minecraft: Atmos_

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

Where do we get the IP?

JulianModder

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

View PostAtmos_, on 18 January 2013 - 07:51 PM, said:

Add me on skype: julianneilll