Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Starting Survival Map! (PICS)


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1

CraigJay10

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:52 AM

Hey guys,
Me and 2 of my friends (all 19 with mics, all friendly) have created a new map and spent a good while making a giant wall around our soon to be town, now it's finally created we have decided to maybe run a survival game where people can purchase land or homes and work towards success!
Obviously all the usual job positions would be available but then we may make special job openings once more structures are complete, I'll upload some pics of how it looks shortly
Just wanting to know if anyone is interested!
We are In the U.K so our time playing is usually from about 5-12 (evenings after work) and all weekend,
Fill out the form below if you would like to get involved and ill get back to you soon as I can!

Gamertag:
Age:
Country:
Job you would like?
Are you sociable or an absolute misery?
Mic?
Willing to help build?
Any ideas to improve map?
Would you like a currency system?
Posted Image
My house design (alway open to peoples opinions and ideas)
Posted Image
Friend built houses
Posted Image
Farmland
Posted Image
North entrance view
Posted Image
North Entrance
Posted Image
Corner of wall, needs inside furnished, could help with ideas?
Posted Image
Prison built by friend, could do with improvement ha!
Posted Image
The south entrance
Posted Image
Inside the south entrance
Posted Image
Poor Picture, trying to show the size of the area inside the wall
Posted Image

This is the view from the map, shows the size of wall

Register or log in to remove.

#2

OpaqueEnding

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM

Gamertag: OpaqueEnding
Age: 19
Country: South Africa
Job you would like?  Farmer/Lumberjack
Are you sociable or an absolute misery? Sociable lolz
Mic? yes
Willing to help build? yes
Any ideas to improve map? none atm
Would you like a currency system? yes, but only after we have settled and find something useless such as emberpearls.

#3

makins
    makins

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:11 AM

Gamertag: iTz Makins x
Age: 16
Country: England
Job you would like? Farmer
Are you sociable or an absolute misery?  Sociable
Mic? Yes
Willing to help build? Definitely
Any ideas to improve map? You could put a arena in?
Would you like a currency system?Yes.. Paper? and sugar cane farms are illegal?

#4

David19966

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:12 AM

Gamertag: david19966
Age: 16
Country: Australia
Job you would like? Miner
Are you sociable or an absolute misery? Very sociable
Mic? Yes
Willing to help build? Yes
Any ideas to improve map? Battle arena
Would you like a currency system? Yes Gold and if miners find gold ore they have to give it to the host

#5

CraigJay10

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:31 AM

Just uploaded the pics, let me know what you think? at the moment it is built in creative with a view of moving onto hard survial when some more of the town is complete, maybe complete the other side on survival as a challenge?
i like the idea of usin paper as a currency and only the farmer can grow crops,
then the paper would be shared out weekly by me and bonuses for how well its been done?
gold would be a strange currency due to the fact id need to replenish on creative every so often,
i wasnt planning on opening the game up yet due to the fact it is no where near complete however if people are willing to help build i may open early whilst it is in its creative mode state!

#6

David19966

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:39 AM

Pictures look great cant wait to join

#7

CraigJay10

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

View PostDavid19966, on 18 January 2013 - 11:12 AM, said:

Gamertag: david19966
Age: 16
Country: Australia
Job you would like? Miner
Are you sociable or an absolute misery? Very sociable
Mic? Yes
Willing to help build? Yes
Any ideas to improve map? Battle arena
Would you like a currency system? Yes Gold and if miners find gold ore they have to give it to the host

View Postmakins, on 18 January 2013 - 11:11 AM, said:

Gamertag: iTz Makins x
Age: 16
Country: England
Job you would like? Farmer
Are you sociable or an absolute misery?  Sociable
Mic? Yes
Willing to help build? Definitely
Any ideas to improve map? You could put a arena in?
Would you like a currency system?Yes.. Paper? and sugar cane farms are illegal?

View PostOpaqueEnding, on 18 January 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

Gamertag: OpaqueEnding
Age: 19
Country: South Africa
Job you would like?  Farmer/Lumberjack
Are you sociable or an absolute misery? Sociable lolz
Mic? yes
Willing to help build? yes
Any ideas to improve map? none atm
Would you like a currency system? yes, but only after we have settled and find something useless such as emberpearls.
You 3 are accepted if you are online send me a friends request and ill invite you in, I'll show you around and you can give me your opinions!
My Gamertag is: Craig Jay 10
Spaces in between and capital C and J :-)

#8

J1995
    J1995

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:51 AM

Gamertag: JACKKST3R
Age: 18
Country: UK
Job you would like? farmer/ shop owner selling farming products but open to anything as well :)
Are you sociable or an absolute misery? sociable and like to have a laugh
Mic? yes, not kinect mic
Willing to help build? VERY. Particularily fond of the medieval style buildings.
Any ideas to improve map? fighting arena, community (used by anyone) mine/ nether/ enchanting house/ brewing area?  hierachy system?
Would you like a currency system? Yes please

#9

David19966

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

Sent friend request and online


#10

CraigJay10

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

View PostJ1995, on 18 January 2013 - 11:51 AM, said:

Gamertag: JACKKST3R
Age: 18
Country: UK
Job you would like? farmer/ shop owner selling farming products but open to anything as well :)
Are you sociable or an absolute misery? sociable and like to have a laugh
Mic? yes, not kinect mic
Willing to help build? VERY. Particularily fond of the medieval style buildings.
Any ideas to improve map? fighting arena, community (used by anyone) mine/ nether/ enchanting house/ brewing area?  hierachy system?
Would you like a currency system? Yes please
Accepted!
Send me an Xbox friend request!
If anyone's interested to join ill be online at around 5 U.K time!