• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Feed the creeper (ftb Mindcrack)(whitelist)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

asmodian
    asmodian

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: excius

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:15 AM

Hey all,

Feed the creeper has opened up whitelisting.
We have a fun small community of mature people, all helpfull people enjoying the different sides of FTB and mc in general.
After stresstesting our server without any problems, we have decided it is time to open up whitelisting again.
Even if you are a team player or a solo player, on our server you can do your thing.

And when you need a hand with something, there is almost always someone willing to help or explain things for you.

Are you above 20 and dislike grieffing? Looking for a new place to call home? Try out our server, because the more the merry.
However we do not want too many people that it would cause issues to the server stability.
  •   General information:

•   Uk based server (Creeperhost)
  •   8 gig ram 5 cores dedicated
  •   Full greg tech recipes for a nice difficulty
  •   Twilight enabled
  •   normal difficulty
  •   no pvp
  •   Application:
  •   Why do you want to join our FTB server?
  •   Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required)
  •   Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?:
  •   Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc:

Hosting FTB server (whitelisted)
Sponsered by http://www.vloerenleggers.eu

Register or log in to remove.

Tombenpotter
  • Minecraft: Tombenpotter

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

Hey in Tombenpotter and I'm interested in joining :)
So my application :
Minecraft username : Tombenpotter
Why do I want to join : cause I like feed he beast and wanna find a nice server wit a nice community :)
I play FTB since 1-2 months and have already played the Mindcrack pack
Nope, no friends on the server
And I'm not registered on any ban website
(If that can help I'm from france so mostly the same timezone as UK :)
I would never ever grief someone, I've already been griefed andwod never do that to anyone. I also love small communities and if my age is a problem, I'd say I'm pretty mature ;)
Using IC2 and TC4 ?
Check that out, you might like it !
http://www.minecraft...ic-magic-tools/

xXmasterassasin

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

IGN:xXmasterassasin
Why do I want to join: Feed the beast is my thing and I would love to make some good friends to play with and do adventures with.
Ive been playing feed the beast for 3 months now.
I am not registered in any ban websites
I live In the UK so timezone is fine
Also my skype is: xxmasterassassin
I hope to be seeing you on the server :)

XGoober12

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

• Application:
  • Minecraft Username: XGoober12
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server?: I've been looking around for a good SMP Mindcrack server to play on. I like SMP minecraft, and I've come to decide that of all the modpacks out there I like Mindcrack the better. I like to be a social player, and I just detest griefing so a whitelisted server like this with a nice community is perfect for me.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required): Having been playing MC since early alpha I've tried all the modpacks, I think I've had at least a few months experience with FTB.
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: Not at the moment, but I hope to make a few.
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: Nope, never been banned from anything.

my_daemon
  • Minecraft: daemon

Posted 18 January 2013 - 10:51 AM

• Application:
  • Minecraft Username: daemon
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? Besides from not being able to host one myself, i want to experience ftb on a server with a community(and i like playing on a server where the english language is spoken so i can improve on that, aswell).
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? A little experience through lets plays and some creative testing on my own
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: no
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: no, but i did not get banned anywhere, as far as i know..

ZGies
    ZGies

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: ZGies

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

• Application:
  • Minecraft Username: ZGies
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? I've played vanilla for a long time, and i'm ready for more! And this server seems to be exactly what i was looking for
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? Absolutely none
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: No.
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: No.

iloveminecraft97
  • Minecraft: Getdiamond
  • Xbox:NOPE

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:48 PM

• Minecraft Username: getdiamond
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? well, i like ftb servers
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required) i dunno
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?:no, i don't think...
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: no

XxFlyingweenerdogxX
  • Minecraft: Flyingweenerdog

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

• Minecraft Username: Flyingweenerdog
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? I can't play by myself because I love to play with others too much :) and I like to learn what others know and share my experience as well. I also love small servers so that I can get to know everyone
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required) I have experience in Tekkit but thats it. Looking to learn!
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: No I do not
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: No I am not :)

Jordancarr

Posted 18 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

• Minecraft Username: jordan_carr
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? This sounds great a small community where we can play the mod peacefull and maybe for some Learn New things.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required) I have alot Of Experience , The most with computercraft
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: Nope
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: Nope
Thanks ,

Gregzi_O_balls

Posted 18 January 2013 - 07:24 PM

• Minecraft Username: giday and urponey
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? Me and urponey are very excited to play on a feed the beast server. We played a little bit alone but it's boring so we've decided to play on a little server like yours. This kind of server is the best because there's a little community and we like to talk to other people from other countries. We want to build community stuff like netherhub or whatever and have fun with all the other guys (or girls haha). On weekend we can play from 3 to 6 hours (can be more sometimes) and on a week day, it's from 1 to 3 hours.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? I (giday) am pretty good with the machinery stuff (technical) and urponey is good at building and buildcraft or that kind of stuff...
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: No but we want to make some Posted Image
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: Nope !!

McKenna402

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

• Minecraft Username: NuclearWraith
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? I've been looking forward to testing out all of the new Gregtech recipes and such and a multiplayer server where I don't have to worry about getting griefed is just the place for me I think, I also consider myself a pretty helpful person so I think I would fit in just fine on your server.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required) I do have a good amount, but I am limited in my knowledge of Gregtech and computercraft (Besides the tunnel command haha) but  hope to experience more on your server Posted Image
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: Nope
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: Not sure, I've been banned on a few pvp servers for pvp'ing in the designated pvp area. People apparently complained that I killed them (Once again, in the pvp area) and the owner didn't even hear my side of the case before banning me. That happened on one server then it's basically the same story for the others. I don't believe I've been banned on any other servers though and I'd like to stress that I don't break rules, I never raided or griefed where it wasn't allowed or anything like that. Just thought you'd like to know Posted Image Thanks for considering my application. Have a good day!

By the way, I realize I'm not above 20 but I think I could fit in even with those above my age group and I consider myself mature for my age, but I'm sure every 16 year old likes to believe they're the exception lol.

Papedi_Pedro

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:15 PM

• Minecraft Username: nieko999 and Lapis_miner_NL
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server?: we were playing on another FTB server but that one stopped suddenly Posted Image so we went searching for a new server, this one seems fun Posted Image
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required): yes, we had experience at that other server, and we also had an own server with tekkit on it. so we know a lot about the mods.
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: no, but if we both get accepted we do Posted Image
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc.? nope, we aren't.

decimus95

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:23 PM

• Minecraft Username:decimus95
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server?because i love mindcrack and i love to meet new people on servers.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required)i have experience in mindcrack and im good :)
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?:no
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc:no

FTBPlayer

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Minecraft name: nutty135
Why do i want to join: i want to join because every server i go on gets greived and is really laggy or has horible staff. im asuming that whitelisted servers like this one has no greivers.
Do you have any experience on FTB: yes i have quite a lot because if i find i mod i dont uderstand on FTB i search it on youtube. the only one im not 100% at is thaumcraft.
Do you have any freinds that play on the server: not as far as i know
Are you registered on any ban website: nope . go check if you want

some more info: i play FTB a lot. my favourite mod on FTB is Traincraft.

How do i know if im aloud on?

Naxix
    Naxix

Tree Puncher

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

• Minecraft Username: Naxix
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? I look to join a small community with a white-list, because i usually end up playing singleplayer, if i join a non white-listed server, because of the people who like ruin play time for others. Besides that i also look into makeing the more advanced machines in FTB.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? (no experience required) I know the basics, but i ain't experienced.
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: No.
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: No

snailer53

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

• Minecraft Username: snailer53
  • Why do I want to join our FTB server? I want to join the sever because I have got bored with minecraft then I tried to join a sever but that didn't work so then i tried FTB and now i want to join a FTB sever
  • Do I  have any experience with FTB? (no experience required) yes i do know how to make power and industrial craft
  • Do I have any friends that currently play on the server?: No.
  • Are I registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: Not that i know of

skyforce640

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:39 PM

minecraft username:jrickwood
why do i won't to join the server:i want to join the server because i got bored of minecraft and felt like playing ftb and like to play with lots of people
do i have experience with ftb:yes i do and i know how bees and buildcraft works
do i have any one that plays on the server:no
Are I registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc:no not that i know of

Boullie1
    Boullie1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

• Application:
  • Minecraft Username: Boullie1
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? It looks like a nice server with people that you can trust and do not grief, i really would like to join and help people out with the different mods.
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? Yes, played the direwolf modpack for half a year now(even before the FTB launcher).
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?: No, a friend of mine is appliing at the same time as me.
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites. no not registered at any ban site's

schaartje1

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

• Application:
  • Minecraft Username: schaartje
  • Why do you want to join our FTB server? because i like mods and i can help people with them
  • Do you have any experience with FTB? : i play FTB from the begining, and play tekkit before 7 or 8 months
  • Do you have any friends that currently play on the server? : i'm a friend of boullie and we want to play togethe
  • Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites, ie: mcbans, etc: no i don't know

Bazinga1500

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Application-

Age- 17 (I know, I know, you want 20+, but good servers are hard to find)

Minecraft Username- Bazinga1500

Why do you want to join our FTB server?- Because I like whitelist servers, since many non-whitelists that I find want me to buy something to actually be able to DO ANYTHING AT ALL. I just want to build and show my creations off to the rest of the server.

Do you have any experience with FTB?- A bit... I've played around with it on creative a bit, but haven't done anything with it on survival.

Do you have any friends that currently play on the server?- Nup, but I'm hoping to make a few.

Are you registered on any minecraft ban websites?- No clue... But I've never been banned, so probably not.