• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Cannot log in Minecraft.net or Minecraft launcher

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

icedragon926

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:10 AM

I just tried to log on to the minecraft launcher and is said log in failed, so I went to minecraft.net to try to log in and it said Oops, unknown username or password. If you are logging in with a Mojang account make sure to use your e-mail address as username

I paid for my minecraft account. It just stopped workrking 5 mins. ago. PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I just checked mcskinsearch.com and my skin is different from the one I use. I think I was hacked?

Register or log in to remove.

Swgrclan
    Swgrclan

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:29 AM

Well, did you convert your account? It's a new thing, and it replaces your username with the email of your choosing, for what I assume are security reasons.

icedragon926

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

I didnt do anything to it. I just cant log on!!!!!!

icedragon926

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:59 AM

Also, I can go on my own server in (online mode false). When I log on, it says icedragon926 has joined the game.

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8072 posts
  • Minecraft: webrosc

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

try logging in with your email address and password.

your server let you in because its not checking for players being premium (logged in)

icedragon926

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:25 AM

I cant log on with my email!!!
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

ICanMineOne

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

View Postwebrosc, on 19 January 2013 - 03:10 AM, said:

try logging in with your email address and password.

your server let you in because its not checking for players being premium (logged in)
Sir webrosc,
I have the same problem, I just purchased another Minecraft, of course you remember my post,
Of course I tried the same thing with this guy,
I tried to log in with my Email and Password
And it wont work....
Please help...
I need it now.

qtpriest
    qtpriest

Support Guru

• Members
  • 878 posts
  • Minecraft: stunseed

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:29 AM

well fr

View Posticedragon926, on 18 January 2013 - 12:10 AM, said:

I just tried to log on to the minecraft launcher and is said log in failed, so I went to minecraft.net to try to log in and it said Oops, unknown username or password. If you are logging in with a Mojang account make sure to use your e-mail address as username

have you tried a password / username recovery? it says your stuff is wrong but with the right email which you should know what it is since you pretty muchHAVE to log in with your email adress you can get it reset and sent to you to try to log in. just hoping you have access to the email associated with your account. if you cant login with your email the only other thing is logging in with your minecraft name if that doesnt work as i said there are ways to get it all reset and changed. since i can login to minecraft.net and through the launcher it doesnt seem there is a problem with the login servers or anything.
the earth first! we can strip mine the rest of the universe after. click the up arrow if i helped.
Be A part of a great server! connect with Theofficialmcserver.com

Posted Image

icedragon926

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

Can you change the email for your minecraft.net account? The email I used doesnt work now, so I cant reset my password!

Elystus
    Elystus

.-.. .- -- .--. -- .. -.

• Retired Staff
  • 1676 posts
  • Minecraft: Elystus

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

The first thing you should attempt to do is login with your email as your username.  If this does not work, then do a password reset.  If the password reset does not work, you will have to contact Mojang directly. It is possible that your account was "hacked", this article will address that issue. Remember to use a more secure password in the future and do not share your account with anyone else.

If you are having minecraft problems, make sure to check out the help site.

Posted Image

icedragon926

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:30 PM

The email doesn't work. It says something like Success, a email should make its way in to your inbox momentarily
I don't have access to my email because it got deleted. Can you change the email?

webrosc
    webrosc

Kitty Moderator

• Sectional Moderator
  • 8072 posts
  • Minecraft: webrosc

Posted 16 February 2013 - 04:43 PM

Have a read of this http://help.mojang.c...nt-has-changed-
only you via your account page, or Mojang support can change the email connected to your account

icedragon926

Posted 19 February 2013 - 05:33 AM

So I need to contact skrill and ask them for the merchant transaction ID?