• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Survival server [24/7] no grefing

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Ghostofepicness

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:48 PM

New survival server 176.31.198.82:25565 in need of players and Moderators if u would like to apply for mod post an application like this down below

Ign:

Moderator experience:

Have you ever got banned:

What can you do for the server:

Register or log in to remove.

minecraftman_123
  • Minecraft: xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Xbox:tgrabow26

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Moderator Application

Ign:
xx_tommydaman_xx

Moderator experience:
I've been moderator on a lot of servers before, so I know a lot of plugin commands and other stuff.

Have you ever got banned:
No.

What can you do for the server:
Well, I'm very welcoming and nice to new players on the server. I'm also very responsible and mature, yet friendly and funny when needed. Thank you for your time and consideration. I greatly appreciate it. Posted Image

Blover
    Blover

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: Blover

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

Admin application

Ign:Blover

Moderator experience: I have been OP on a couple of servers, not too many, but i know all the plugins and commands and that stuff Posted Image

Have you ever got banned: I have gotten banned ONCE before, accused for stealing a diamond, though it was a 2 day ban. and i didnt want the guy to be sad, so i gave him three diamonds. I was pretty rich on there so it didnt matter Posted Image

What can you do for the server:I really like to get to know new people, I am very mature, and fun at the same time.
I am a very open person, so i think i would be great for a community like this.

louthelauncher

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:22 PM

ign apaluis  age 14 but i have been  in other servers before and i know the basic :)  no sorryy just have fun and build thigs and take care of the community  skype luis.teran.madde :)

mageping12
  • Minecraft: mageping12

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

Ign: mageping12

Moderator experience:i was a moderator on a server called light town untill it changed ownership was still lerning the plugins then but i would enjoy to lern some new ones.

Have you ever got banned: NO

What can you do for the server: i can bring justice to hackers and people who are griefing. I could go on about how nice i am as person and how l would welcome people but i will save you that because i read the last few reply's.  

email:[email protected]
Posted Image[/url][/s]

Fireblast606

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:49 PM

Ign: Fireblast606

Moderator experience: I've been a moderator on 4 servers so far.

Have you ever got banned: Nope.

What can you do for the server: I can make the server be a better place for everyone.

XxMattxXMinesxX

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:20 PM

Ign: mattbosshd

Moderator experience: I have benn a mod on plenty of servers and would love to be one on your server

Have you ever got banned: Once because a admin didnt like me and said i grefied

What can you do for the server: I can record for the server,and im very nice and helpful to all players that are new

KILLERSHANE3602

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

Ign:Don't Have One

Why I Want To Be Mod:I want to be mod because people like to grief me and I can setup a trap so they don't.

Banned?:No

Moderator?:Yes On 3 Servers

I'm awesome and I kill!

JTC_19
    JTC_19

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:04 PM

Ign: JTC_19

Moderator experience:I have been OPed Mod admin also ive owned my own sever

Have you ever got banned:Nope

What can you do for the server:I am very friendly and can help the sever much by getting new players and also helping them out to i am a very good buildier so maybe i can help you build sometime i know about almost every major plugin and pretty much every commands by heart

whitehead1

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:16 PM

Ign: Whitehead1    Age:15   Mod Experience: I have been the Co-Owner and Owner of at least 3 different servers, and Mod and Admin on even more. Currently I am Admin on a server called 1337 craft. I have a lot of experience with plugins, dealing with people, and helping run a successful server. Have You Ever Been Banned: No, I have never been banned.   What could you do for the server: If I was given a Moderator rank In the server, I would be bringing my experience, and time. Being previously Mod and Admin on many different servers, I can deal with almost any situation that would arise, and would be extremely helpful in making the server even more successful than it already is. And of course, the Mod rank is meant for cracking down on the rules, and dealing out punishment, I am both fair, and reasonable when it comes to handling rule breakers. I will enforce the rules.     Skype: Christian.whitehead4

TrackCrack

Posted 20 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

Moderator/Admin Application:

Ign: llewllyan

Moderator/Admin experience: I have been moderator, admin, made it up to owner, when not being owner in first place, (EARNED THE RANK OF OWNER.) And right now i am on an server as an OP, in 7th command.

Have you ever been banned?: Ill be honest, Ive been banned a few, but, now is now, that was before, i want to make the best of this server!

What can you do for the server?: I am a live streamer on Twitch tv, and can also make advertisements, videos, and shoutout the server. Im also good with plugins and commands. I can rollback, send in ideas and much more.

Name: Dave Strider
--ADD ME--

rex22376
    rex22376

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

View PostGhostofepicness, on 17 January 2013 - 02:48 PM, said:

New survival server 176.31.198.82:25565 in need of players and Moderators if u would like to apply for mod post an application like this down below

Ign: Minnesota... (i don't know or forgot what Ing means)

Moderator experience: i have been mod 4 times admin 3 times and owner 2 times

Have you ever got banned: Yes someone hacked an admin account and banned everyone and then the owner of the mc file got back on and unbanned everyone

What can you do for the server: I would make it clean make sure there are No hackers help people because i love helping and make sure everyone listens to the rules and respects other players and staff

I do have a Skype file its "shanaestirling73"