• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7]Land Of Aeralia![Civilization][Whitelist][Fun!][100+ Slots][Protection]

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

bubblefreak

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

Welcome to the second LOA forum thread! The first thread got messed up somehow and now I cannot fix it.

Land Of Aeralia

The Land Of Aeralia is full of opportunity! Join a city or town, get a job, get money! Sign up for explorer to go off into the wilderness! Apply for JrMod to become a mayor of your own town! Would you like to join the fun? Well please read all of the information below!

The first things you need to know about The Land Of Aeralia:
1: We are very mature. Please read the rules below
2: We use chestshop http://dev.bukkit.or...mods/chestshop/, griefprevention   http://dev.bukkit.or...ief-prevention/, and lockette http://dev.bukkit.or...-mods/lockette/. Please learn how to use these by clicking the link to their bukkit threads.
3: Civilization means you have to live in a city. The only acception is if you join the explorers league
4: Besides being required to join a city, this server is survival. You may explore within the city/towns area if you need to gather recources, or build a house. Where you build your house depends on which city you join.

Rules:
-No pvp unless they both accept the fight, We also have arenas.
-No griefing, you'll be caught
-No mods! We allow optifine, Rei's minimap, and inventory sorters
-Do not ask for moderator or a rank up. You must apply for JrMod and be patient
-Do not spam connect. Check the forums to see if you have been added and try to connect every 5 minutes
-No foul language, we have a few younger players! This includes dam, ****, !#$@#, and lmfao. Crap is ok!
-No spamming chat. You will be auto-banned. You will be unbanned in 2 hours.

Applications
(Copy the whole application+ the title, then answer the questions and post.)

Citizen application
Why would you like to join our server?:
Have you ever played on a Civilization based server? If so how was the experience?:
What can you bring to our server?:
Griefing history? How did you deal with being griefed?:

JrMod application
-Include all questions from citizen app if you have not already applied for it
Why does moderating interest you?:
Have you been part of the staff of a server before?:
What moderating skills do you have?:
How will you use these skills to help our server?:

***I will post pictures at a later time***

IP: 69.249.141.119

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Thething906

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

Citizen application
Ign:Acdc725
Why would you like to join our server?: I am starting to get back into minecraft from a YouTube series of Let's Play and I want a Small-Semi small server.
Have you ever played on a Civilization based server? If so how was the experience?: Yes I have, The experience was cool, everyone was nice and yeah.
What can you bring to our server?:I can bring Support and Ideas.
Griefing history? How did you deal with being griefed?:I dealt with being griefed by asking an Owner to help me build it back/Rollback. I don't like griefing because it ruins everyones time.

Zabklamn

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:43 AM

Bubble's goin' to bed at the moment, so I added you to the whitelist instead.

Welcome.
Posted Image

Thething906

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

uhm whats the IP?

DepStepWolf
  • Minecraft: Srgcasey1

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:35 AM

Amber here!
If know one new yet, i I'm one of the owner's of the server, and this weekend I wont be on at all sadly :(
I have a class trip so Wednesday, I will be on that night! So if anyone has not met me yet, you can get on,
On Wednesday! So yeah....
If there is any new people's (Acdc725) you should get on Wednesday and hang with me on there and
Stuff. But I hope over the weekend more people join because it is a really fun server friendly staff and
Players. And if anyone wants to join NorthMeadow ask Bubble. He will be covering for me :))

Zabklamn

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:21 AM

Appologies on the IP change, we were working on a new router but it changed the IP address. The current one is back to the original.

The IP is 69.249.141.119
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 22 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Oi, and Bubbly, when are you gonna post the pictures?
You've had ample enough time to post 'em. o.e
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

Appologies, all.

Currently, the computer that houses the server itself is down for repairs. The power supply blew, and it's an awkwardly-shaped battery, so we have to wait until a new one is ordered in the mail. When it does, the server will be back up immediately.
Posted Image

DepStepWolf
  • Minecraft: Srgcasey1

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

Thank you Zab for the upDate ^_^

Zabklamn

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Oh, also.

We have to send in the computer as the company wants us to send it and not fix it ourselves. It should take about 7-10 days more, but I can probably extract the files from the hard drive. I might be able to get the server up sooner.
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:16 AM

Good news, all.

The temporary fix is in place, and the server is once again operational at the same IP address.
For my first order of business, I decree that BUBBLE SHOULD POST THOSE GOD-FORSAKEN PICTURES.
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:52 PM

Ah, yes, of course. More bad news.

Turns out the RAM was corrupted, as well, so we just need to replace it. I'll have it all running by about 4:45-5 PM today.
Posted Image

Sofetios

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:03 PM

Citizen application
Ign: Sofetios
Why would you like to join our server?: I am looking for a good populated server with grief protection. this seems like a great fit!
Have you ever played on a Civilization based server? If so how was the experience?: i have not been on a civilization server, but am eager to learn.
What can you bring to our server?: If you mean minecraft skills, i am moderatly god at redstone, I am a decent builder, and the kind of person who builds a complete farm and makes potions. I also would maybe try to make a bookstore, as I am an avid writer. Off minecraft, I will try to be the nicest I can and bring a positive additude with me.
Griefing history? How did you deal with being griefed?:I have never griefed, I hate griefing servers. and as for how i deal with it when it happens to me, I try to get a mod or admin and tell them what happened. hopefully they will be able to tell me who did it and then ban the person or something like that.

OskarB94

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

Citizen application
Ign: OskarB94
Why would you like to join our server?: I like vanilla style servers with a sense of community but that doesn't place restrictions on building.
Have you ever played on a Civilization based server? If so how was the experience?: Yeah, a few times, I've always ended up setting up towns outside of the server made towns, they usually end up working like communes to be honest.
What can you bring to our server?: A high level of building skill, an active player in the community and a lot of satirical humour
Griefing history? How did you deal with being griefed?: Got griefed once almost a year ago, they took a few stacks of iron from our town communal chest when we were in the middle of a project (6 of us) but we saw him, followed him back to his base, killed him and took it back. Probably not the best way of dealing with it but we did put his stuff in a chest where he died and didn't grief him back.

JrMod application
Why does moderating interest you?: To be honest I'm not too fussed about moderating, I just want to organise a town...
Have you been part of the staff of a server before?: Yeah many times, not as a moderator but as an architect or builder for many servers, both in game and using MC Edit
What moderating skills do you have?: Building, conflict resolution, active, generally quite friendly I guess haha
How will you use these skills to help our server?: I'll probably not get too involved with moderating unless an issue arises that needs addressing in which case I'll try to resolve the issue without somebody rage quitting, but I'll certainly set up a friendly town which allows people to build within fairly liberal constraints, I know how frustrating those towns are which make you build within an 8x8 plot using only cobblestone, oak wood planks and glass panes... That being said I wouldn't really be keen on overly modern or ridiculously unrealistic structures, things such as floating buildings are okay so long as they have a substantial amount of floating, realistically landscaped land beneath them!
Never delay today what you can delay tomorrow.

Zabklamn

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

The server is down, currently, as they RAM replacement isn't quite ready yet. I should have the server up in between 2 and a half and 3 hours.
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

Ugh. Server still isn't responding. Don't worry, we have the team working on it.
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Alright, the server is back up until the parts come back from being fixed. I've also added the two applicants. Bubble will handle the JrMod application when he gets online.
Posted Image

Zabklamn

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

Yes, the server is going on and off while we make more adjustments. The power frying might've hit the Motherboard as well, so we're still trying to fix it. It keeps shutting on and off randomly, so we'll only have the server up sometimes.

When the new parts come back, we'll have everything running 24/7 again.
Posted Image

seanio999

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

this looks cool

Atrain99807

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Citizen application
Ign: Atrain99807
Why would you like to join our server?: Becasue I want to play this server because it involves with economy structure and I am really interested in this server to see how it goes.
Have you ever played on a Civilization based server? If so how was the experience?: Well not so much I was only on it for 5 hrs until some how the server shutdown forever, put I can learn from ppl.
What can you bring to our server?: Loyalty, honesty and a helping hand I am always a helper and a leader in some servers, I can bring leadership to new towns that u create or a bodyguard, if u do have bodyguards.
Griefing history? How did you deal with being griefed?: I usually forget about it and move on I donct care about griefers that much.

Hope u like it please send me a reply or PM if I make it.