Latest News Article

ArdyCRAFT Factions

[1.4.7] custom plugins ardycraft ardy factions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

CloudDrip

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

Posted Image

Welcome to our server's post! ArdyCRAFT is currently a 2 server community, one being the Survival and one being this, Factions. We used to have a nice factions server before the original owner stopped playing, and recently I have decided to bring it back to life! Our former owner may be seen a few times online, known as ardyarde. If you see him remember to say hello!

Our IP address is 69.46.74.13:25577
Our Server Forums are at www.ardycraft.com

The Plugins that we run currently are, the first two are custom made:
ACExtras, ACPerks, AutoMessage, BKCommonLib, ChestShop, CombatTag, Essentials, EssentialsSpawn, Factions, GroupManager, iChat, NoCheatPlus, NoLagg, Permissions, WorldEdit and WorldGuard!

Posted Image
You will start at the "Player" rank. Afterwards you can get Member by registering on our website which gives you a few extra things. Then there are the donor ranks, there are about 5 of them, which lead to the staff ranks, Moderator, Administrator, Co-Owner and Owner!
The Member rank is when you get more of the basic commands such as /sethome, /home, /tpa, etc. I did not do the permissions wrong and I fully understand them.

We are not recruiting for staff whatsoever, so please do not ask for anything related to it. The only available ranks are Member and the donator ranks.

Register or log in to remove.

CloudDrip

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:26 AM

Bah Ump. Coding the custom donator perks right now, so it might lag a bit.
Might be recruiting some staff soon, but it will be hand picked by me, so no applications. If I think you're good for staff while you're playing ingame, I'll consider it.