asap2
    asap2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: asap2
  • Xbox:asap3

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

Since the Halloween update zombies have been able to pick up items so I came up with a fresh new idea featuring this ability Design-A-Zombie! By utilizing their ability to pick things up and redstone plus dispensers I have in fact created a     Design  -A-Zombie   machine! you can customize your zombie any way you want! but this is a prototype so I don't have all the choices yet but im telling you guys this is amazing and just in case has anybody ever done this before? No? I didn't think so. Incase you don't know how to use this map  step 1: download map step2: extract file step3: go to .minecraft folder step4:paste in saves folder step5:FINISH ill post the map a little bit later TODAY

An apple a day means medical staff and equipment cuts back, try a burger instead

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Mineblemone
  • Minecraft: MINEBLEMONE

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

Clever Idea!
Posted Image

BlueMeatCo

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:12 AM

Interesting idea, not sure I really see to much use for it outside of adventure maps though.

baeshra
    baeshra

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 884 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:15 AM

It may be worth noting that something similar has been done by sarc.

He uses the same idea but from your description it will have options for every gear slot.
Posted Image

Burgled
    Burgled

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:11 AM

Hmm from the video apparently mobs given items will not despawn... presumably this means that if you could collect enough together and give them items no further enemy mobs could spawn in the area (you've hit the limit). Seems that could be useful in some situations.

asap2
    asap2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: asap2
  • Xbox:asap3

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Thanks for the thoughts sorry I didn't get the prototype posted yet my internet quit on me and heres some extra info place your difficulty on hard to get the best chance that a zombie will pick something up http://www.mediafire...2y95e6a44q40nxn

An apple a day means medical staff and equipment cuts back, try a burger instead

Posted Image

DevTheMiner

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:13 AM

Nice original idea