• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

{v8.1} [1.4.6] OOK FeedTheBeast (Mindcrack) (Whitelist) Accepting new players!

ftb feedthebeast survival

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

tinymantim10
  • Minecraft: Tinyman3000

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:32 PM

IP - 77.74.197.13:9000

Website - http://orderofkingdoms.enjin.com/forum

Posted Image

Greetings one and all!

I am hosting a new Feed the Beast server which will be a fairly secluded community with a maximum of 30 whitelist spots on a 20 slot server (This may be increased if the server is not full all the time).

We have selected to use the Mindcrack FTB pack as it seems the most server friendly and the most balanced. It makes gameplay long, fun and challenging but overall, very rewarding!

Players will be constantly leaving and be replaced as the staff constantly kick inactive people (inactive for 5 days without a a pre-warning on our website), so we will have a wide variety of players coming on, making different and unique creations.

You can join too, even if the whitelist is full! We have a waiting list that will select the next candidate to play if someone leaves so all you have to do is wait your turn and a slot will open for you!

How can I join this server you may ask?

It's simple, just fill in a application on our website (http://orderofkingdoms.enjin.com/forum) or on this forum post and you will automatically be added to the waiting list. We will have staff monitoring it at most ours so it will be constantly updated.

Here is the application form:

IGN-
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-
What do you intend to do on the server?-
Are you signed up to the website? If so, what is your name?-
Do you agree to our rules?-
Code:

Rules
Spoiler:

Staff
Spoiler:

If you don't get on the waiting list immediately, it's because the staff need to update it.

I won't respond to any replies until the server is online.

Hope to see you in-game!

Register or log in to remove.

BlueMeatCo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Why is nec's name before mine? I was admin first :P

Neciota
    Neciota

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 137 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

Alphabetically placed? Muaha!

BlueMeatCo

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

-_- XD

airowings55

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:10 AM

IGN-airowings546
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-14
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-i usually build in mc, im good at mining and pvp
What do you intend to do on the server?-have fun with friends and new people
Are you signed up to the website?-not yet if i need to then tell me through skype (skype name is airowings546)
Do you agree to our rules?-yes

ZombieLoaf
  • Minecraft: Zaenith

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

IGN- iSwitchblade
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)- 15 years old
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at- I have been playing for a few years now, and started playing ftb a few months ago. I am pretty good with redstone and mob traps.
What do you intend to do on the server?- I intend to be someone that everyone will like, and be the "go to guy" for any questions someone might have.
Are you signed up to the website?- Yes
Do you agree to our rules?- Yes

Shele
    Shele

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:15 AM

IGN-Shele
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-16
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-I really like building, and exploring new places, I really like the Twilight, its awesome! But i dont mean to brag but i think im a really good builder, and i learn fast at new things. I really like the Feed the Beast mods, like i said i like exploring new things, like FTB.
What do you intend to do on the server?-I hope to form bonds with other players, maybe make youtube videos (if thats ok) I like building big projects, like buildings, mines, and other things.
Are you signed up to the website?-Yes I am.
Do you agree to our rules?-I do.

ChrisFor2012

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:35 AM

IGN- RIDQL
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)- 15
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-I know most of the mods in the modpack and im a good builder and miner
What do you intend to do on the server?- I hope to get to know the community and build a good base and help each other out

Lord_Voldemort2

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

IGN-Lord_Voldemort2
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-15
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-I'm good at some mods but always willing to learn about more and I've been playing since mc beta 1.4
What do you intend to do on the server?-Just build and try out some FTB mods
Are you signed up to the website?-Yes. Now i am :D
Do you agree to our rules?-Yes
Posted Image

TYRANIC4L

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

i am 13 (very mature for my age)
I am good at surviaval but i want to get more into mods
I would like to build and have fun with a partner
I am not sighned up but i will if it is important
I agree to the rules and i will not greif or do anything that would annoy someone else

thanks for reading message me if i am witelisted

CruInc
    CruInc

Mathematical Dessert

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Minecraft: CruInc

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:31 AM

Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at- Played tekkit, and vanilla for about 2 years
What do you intend to do on the server?- Build and help other people
Posted Image

tinymantim10

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:00 PM

View Postairowings55, on 17 January 2013 - 01:10 AM, said:

IGN-airowings546
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-14
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-i usually build in mc, im good at mining and pvp
What do you intend to do on the server?-have fun with friends and new people
Are you signed up to the website?-not yet if i need to then tell me through skype (skype name is airowings546)
Do you agree to our rules?-yes
Declined. You have to join the website to keep up on recent news. I'm not going to chase you down.

View PostZombieLoaf, on 17 January 2013 - 01:25 AM, said:

IGN- iSwitchblade
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)- 15 years old
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at- I have been playing for a few years now, and started playing ftb a few months ago. I am pretty good with redstone and mob traps.
What do you intend to do on the server?- I intend to be someone that everyone will like, and be the "go to guy" for any questions someone might have.
What is your name on the website?

View PostShele, on 17 January 2013 - 02:15 AM, said:

IGN-Shele
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-16
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-I really like building, and exploring new places, I really like the Twilight, its awesome! But i dont mean to brag but i think im a really good builder, and i learn fast at new things. I really like the Feed the Beast mods, like i said i like exploring new things, like FTB.
What do you intend to do on the server?-I hope to form bonds with other players, maybe make youtube videos (if thats ok) I like building big projects, like buildings, mines, and other things.
Are you signed up to the website?-Yes I am.
Do you agree to our rules?-I do.
What is your website name?

View PostChrisFor2012, on 17 January 2013 - 02:35 AM, said:

IGN- RIDQL
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-I know most of the mods in the modpack and im a good builder and miner
What do you intend to do on the server?- I hope to get to know the community and build a good base and help each other out
Accepted

View PostLord_Voldemort2, on 17 January 2013 - 03:31 AM, said:

IGN-Lord_Voldemort2
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-15
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-I'm good at some mods but always willing to learn about more and I've been playing since mc beta 1.4
What do you intend to do on the server?-Just build and try out some FTB mods
Are you signed up to the website?-Yes. Now i am Posted Image
Do you agree to our rules?-Yes
Accepted

View PostTYRANIC4L, on 17 January 2013 - 04:03 AM, said:

i am 13 (very mature for my age)
I am good at surviaval but i want to get more into mods
I would like to build and have fun with a partner
I am not sighned up but i will if it is important
I agree to the rules and i will not greif or do anything that would annoy someone else

thanks for reading message me if i am witelisted
Sorry, but it is required to sign up in order to keep track of news etc.

View Postcru1234, on 17 January 2013 - 04:31 AM, said:

Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at- Played tekkit, and vanilla for about 2 years
What do you intend to do on the server?- Build and help other people
Accepted

Sorry, but it would help if you included your Website name. I'm making it a requirement.

tinymantim10

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

Bump

ZombieLoaf
  • Minecraft: Zaenith

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

My name on the website is Brutal

1ExplosiveTaco
  • Minecraft: 1ExplosiveTaco

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

IGN- 1ExplosiveTaco
Age- 14
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at- Ive made a snipists tower (for sniping mobs), and an arena in creative to battle skellys. im good at being symmetrical, and NEVER build in cobble and dirt.
What do you intend to do on the server?- My intention is to build a castle/fort, which hopefully I can make a reality with the help of some friendly players
Are you signed up to the website? If so, what is your name?- yes, ExplosiveTaco
Do you agree to our rules?- Yes. They are very reasonable indeed.

Posted Image

BlueMeatCo

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Added Typhus5 to whitelist

Bobster5732
  • Minecraft: 5732Bobster5732

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:02 PM

IGN- 5732Bobster5732
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)- 13
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at- Ive played FTB mindcrack pack before and i really enjoyed it, i learnt alot from the server owner but sadly that server doesnt run anymore, i learnt enough off it though to easily get a power source running and i could teach a newbie some stuff too Posted Image
What do you intend to do on the server?- Get HYBRID SOLAR PANELS YEAHHH Ok maybe not lol Get a sustainable power source, help out with others and build a house out of microblocks Posted Image And make a base in the twilight forest Posted Image
(Required)Are you signed up to the website? If so, what is your name?- Looks like the website is down at the minute, as soon as its back up ill be sure to sign up on it, my username for it will be Bobster5732
Do you agree to our rules?- Yes, of course

EDIT- Turns out the website is back up and i already had an account to log in with, ive logged in though and my username is Bobster5732

bracken453

Posted 28 January 2013 - 06:14 PM

IGN-bracken453
Age (We don't have a limit but it's good to know)-11
Give a short description for you previous Minecraft experiences and what you good at-i am good at medium difficulty redstone and building weird and whacky houses and inventions.i have not been banned or punished on any server .
What do you intend to do on the server?-i would like to get myself on my feet and then help people give people advice etc etc and also set up a few machines and go from there
(Required)Are you signed up to the website? If so, what is your name?-yes and bracken453
Do you agree to our rules?-yes i do they are fair and most servers have the same rules

tinymantim10

Posted 01 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Restarting applications, this means previous applicants will need to repost.

tinymantim10

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

Shameful bump.