Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Land of Blocks Minecraft Server!


  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hi guys the server Land o Blocks is now open for buisness! If u don't know what Land of Blocks is,well its a small faction server made by myself and the other staff, You can steal from other players but if you get caught, well god have mercy. NO griefing of any kind.

IP:
109.102.146.100:25521

Register or log in to remove.

#2

prebenkul

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:18 PM

IGN: prebenkul

Age: 15

What rank do you want? and why?: i am a proffesional builder. i travel all around the minecraft world trying to find servers i can help. so i want to help this cool server. i do want admin but i can take builder if thats better =P i got a building experience 8-9 of 10. i can build awesome and epic builds :D i promise to always help sir

What past experience?: i have been a mod 6 times. i have been a admin 15 times. i have been a builder 20+ times and i have been a co-owner 2 times :D

How would you help the server?: i will help the server in building awesome builds and creating a nice community :D

Any last comments: well i really want to help this server. i really do. i promise to help and never do anything stupid. :D so i hope u will add me :)

#3

iIzJake
    iIzJake

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:21 PM

IGN: iIzJake ( iizjake )

Age: 17

What rank do you want? and why?: I could go for the co-owner position, Or Admin & Mod / helper, Because i am active, I am mature. I know Alot about minecraft and servers, Plugins and how too Configurate them / Permissions. I'm an nice guy, I am online Alot. I know how to make websites, and im awesome <3

What past experience?: Many servers, Staff on most of em. Beeing hosting myself and 4 years experience c:

How would you help the server?: By anyway i can, With players. Video's and plugins

Any last comments: Stay cool bro - Brofist - ( Skype: Joker.Is.Me
Posted Image [iIzJake ~ Sthiffgamerz @ uTube. Subscribe! <3]

#4

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

View Postprebenkul, on 16 January 2013 - 07:18 PM, said:

IGN: prebenkul

Age: 15

What rank do you want? and why?: i am a proffesional builder. i travel all around the minecraft world trying to find servers i can help. so i want to help this cool server. i do want admin but i can take builder if thats better =P i got a building experience 8-9 of 10. i can build awesome and epic builds Posted Image i promise to always help sir

What past experience?: i have been a mod 6 times. i have been a admin 15 times. i have been a builder 20+ times and i have been a co-owner 2 times Posted Image

How would you help the server?: i will help the server in building awesome builds and creating a nice community Posted Image

Any last comments: well i really want to help this server. i really do. i promise to help and never do anything stupid. Posted Image so i hope u will add me Posted Image
You're Accepted, Thanks for Applying:)

View PostiIzJake, on 16 January 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

IGN: iIzJake ( iizjake )

Age: 17

What rank do you want? and why?: I could go for the co-owner position, Or Admin & Mod / helper, Because i am active, I am mature. I know Alot about minecraft and servers, Plugins and how too Configurate them / Permissions. I'm an nice guy, I am online Alot. I know how to make websites, and im awesome <3

What past experience?: Many servers, Staff on most of em. Beeing hosting myself and 4 years experience c:

How would you help the server?: By anyway i can, With players. Video's and plugins

Any last comments: Stay cool bro - Brofist - ( Skype: Joker.Is.Me
Accepted and -Brofist (i love Pewds too:))
Edit: You're Accepted as Admin

#5

Zn4k33
    Zn4k33

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM

Application:
IGN: Zn4k3

Age: 17

What rank do you want? and why?: Admin. and why is because I'm helping Iizjake that is joining your server for a sec ago Posted Image I also help very much if people need help, but I would not use the ability to spawn stuff for them and boost them up.

What past experience?: I've been in Many servers, I've been Admin on those servers, and it turned out good :)
How would you help the server?: Keeping it up, and I will try to invite friends

Any last comments: Talking to you online minecraft :)

#6

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

Btw Guys can you tell me your native country so i can be in touch?

View PostZn4k33, on 16 January 2013 - 07:25 PM, said:

Application:
IGN: Zn4k3

Age: 17

What rank do you want? and why?: Admin. and why is because I'm helping Iizjake that is joining your server for a sec ago Posted Image I also help very much if people need help, but I would not use the ability to spawn stuff for them and boost them up.

What past experience?: Enough knowlege about what have happened

How would you help the server?: Keeping it up, and I will try to invite friends

Any last comments: Pleeeeeeeeaseeeeeeee agree all the stuff? Posted Image
I'm having doubts about you, but i'll give you a chance :) Show me what you've got

#7

prebenkul

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:31 PM

will u message me the ip?

#8

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:32 PM

View Postprebenkul, on 16 January 2013 - 07:31 PM, said:

will u message me the ip?
Sorry i've been doing some reviewing :)

#9

prebenkul

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

btw PEWDS IS AWESOME *BROFIST* :DDDDDDDDD

will u message me on my forum account?

#10

Kunze66
    Kunze66

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: kunze66

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:10 PM

IGN: kunze66

Age: 16

What rank do you want? and why?: I would like the rank "Builder" because I have a lot of past experience and skill in this area and I also have past knowledge with building plugins like World Edit. I would be on frequently doing whatever needed to be done for the server :)

What past experience?: I used to  be a "Head-Builder" on a server that is now shut down (WonderCraft), and I know commands and usage of many plugins that go along with it.

How would you help the server?: I would help build structures with other staff for the server or even give tips and advise to players that needed help.

I hope you consider me, thanks for your time!

Also is the server open to people currently?
I could help with any pre-building before the server is open publicly of course! :D

#11

Theoangel98

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:15 PM

IGN: Theoangel98
Age; 15
What rank do you want? And why?: All of them basicly. I was a builder on 5 rp servers, admin and mod on 3.  I have a lot of past experience. I want like the position of an admin that helps building too. Have built a giant pyramid of about 1250 Sandstone blocks.

Past Experience: I was a admin on 2 servers and a mod on 1. I was a builder on 5 rp servers and they were big servers.

How would you help the server:? I would build a lot of awesome buildings such as an abandoned Tower for spawn or Dungeons with named swords in them.

Thanks for ur time :)

Any last comments?: Yes i am really mature and never hacked or did anything such as griefing even in faction servers. Thanks :)

And i am from Greece
Posted Image

#12

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostKunze66, on 16 January 2013 - 08:10 PM, said:

IGN: kunze66

Age: 16

What rank do you want? and why?: I would like the rank "Builder" because I have a lot of past experience and skill in this area and I also have past knowledge with building plugins like World Edit. I would be on frequently doing whatever needed to be done for the server Posted Image

What past experience?: I used to  be a "Head-Builder" on a server that is now shut down (WonderCraft), and I know commands and usage of many plugins that go along with it.

How would you help the server?: I would help build structures with other staff for the server or even give tips and advise to players that needed help.

I hope you consider me, thanks for your time!

Also is the server open to people currently?
I could help with any pre-building before the server is open publicly of course! Posted Image
Accepted and i'll send you the ip tomorrow cause it's night at the time of this response( also could you tell me where are you from?)

View PostTheoangel98, on 16 January 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

IGN: Theoangel98
Age; 15
What rank do you want? And why?: All of them basicly. I was a builder on 5 rp servers, admin and mod on 3.  I have a lot of past experience. I want like the position of an admin that helps building too. Have built a giant pyramid of about 1250 Sandstone blocks.

Past Experience: I was a admin on 2 servers and a mod on 1. I was a builder on 5 rp servers and they were big servers.

How would you help the server:? I would build a lot of awesome buildings such as an abandoned Tower for spawn or Dungeons with named swords in them.

Thanks for ur time Posted Image

Any last comments?: Yes i am really mature and never hacked or did anything such as griefing even in faction servers. Thanks Posted Image

And i am from Greece
Accept but you need to decide on what rank(Admin, Mod etc.) do you want me to write for the server :)

#13

Kunze66
    Kunze66

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts
  • Minecraft: kunze66

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

I'm Canadian.

#14

Theoangel98

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

I think i am gonna be admin and help build :)

And please tell me ip :)
Posted Image

#15

Plotypus
    Plotypus

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: Plotypus

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

IGN:Plotypus

Age:15

What rank do you want? and why?:Mod I want to spend my free time helping other players with anything they need help with

What past experience?:Well, I played Minecraft for 2 years now and I'm looking for a new active server so this will be it I will earn more experience by playing this server

How would you help the server?:Well you know, I would like to be a mod but I can build too, I could help to see if someone is hacking/ or using other cheats

Any last comments: Yes, can you message me the rules of the new server too.
Thanks for spending your time watching this
   ~Plotypus

IGN:Plotypus

Age:15

What rank do you want? and why?:Mod, because I would like to spend my free time helping other people need help on, and I would like to help you build too.

What past experience?:
I've been an admin 3 times a Mod 1 time and that's all.
How would you help the server?:
I can build, and help other players what ever they need help on.
Any last comments:May I please have the rules too?

My bad on the first one Read the second one i accidently did two ,sorry.

#16

TheBrownCow
  • Location: U.S
  • Minecraft: Loon375
  • Xbox:The Wieg

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

IGN:Loon375

Age: 16

What rank do you want? and why?: The rank(s) I'd like would be admin/builder or something along that line. I have been searching for a server to help for a long time. I want to help the community out and be a part of something great, plus I can have fun and play jokes on people, or staff :P. At the same time I can maintain a level of maturity that rivals an adults'.

What past experience?: I've admined and built for a server before, and it turned out well. Everybody on the server really liked me. If they wont listen, I'll bribe them with cookies... No but I am definatly not new to admin or builder, I am an experienced builder, if you like I'm also skilled with redstone.

How would you help the server?: I believe i'd be a good addition to the community, I have a good personality and I have no problem banning players if they are unruly. I don't have a bad record, and I all around want to help.

Any last comments: I'd love nothing more than to build on the server, I can offer a lot of help with structures. If you decide to accept me, or don't thank you for taking your time to consider me.

The Brown Cow

Posted Image


#17

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostPlotypus, on 16 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

IGN:Plotypus

Age:15

What rank do you want? and why?:Mod I want to spend my free time helping other players with anything they need help with

What past experience?:Well, I played Minecraft for 2 years now and I'm looking for a new active server so this will be it I will earn more experience by playing this server

How would you help the server?:Well you know, I would like to be a mod but I can build too, I could help to see if someone is hacking/ or using other cheats

Any last comments: Yes, can you message me the rules of the new server too.
Thanks for spending your time watching this
                               ~Plotypus

IGN:Plotypus

Age:15

What rank do you want? and why?:Mod, because I would like to spend my free time helping other people need help on, and I would like to help you build too.

What past experience?:
I've been an admin 3 times a Mod 1 time and that's all.
How would you help the server?:
I can build, and help other players what ever they need help on.
Any last comments:May I please have the rules too?

My bad on the first one Read the second one i accidently did two ,sorry.
Accepted( btw can you tell me where you live(country) so i could when to get you all online:)

View PostTheBrownCow, on 16 January 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

IGN:Loon375

Age: 16

What rank do you want? and why?: The rank(s) I'd like would be admin/builder or something along that line. I have been searching for a server to help for a long time. I want to help the community out and be a part of something great, plus I can have fun and play jokes on people, or staff :P. At the same time I can maintain a level of maturity that rivals an adults'.

What past experience?: I've admined and built for a server before, and it turned out well. Everybody on the server really liked me. If they wont listen, I'll bribe them with cookies... No but I am definatly not new to admin or builder, I am an experienced builder, if you like I'm also skilled with redstone.

How would you help the server?: I believe i'd be a good addition to the community, I have a good personality and I have no problem banning players if they are unruly. I don't have a bad record, and I all around want to help.

Any last comments: I'd love nothing more than to build on the server, I can offer a lot of help with structures. If you decide to accept me, or don't thank you for taking your time to consider me.
Accepted but you'll have to give me 3 cookies for the ip( Just kidding :)) i'll send it to you tomorrow because i really have to go now:)

#18

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

Great news guys! We got ourselfs a team! Now i'm only recruiting builders for more speed and ask you guys a question.
The question for 10 cookies is:
Would you like to change tha name if the server? If so what would it be?

#19

aswespeak

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:25 AM

IGN:aswespeak

Age:16 1/2

What rank do you want? and why?:Mod I want to build AMZIMG thing in creative!!!

What past experience?:Well, I played Minecraft for 2 years now and I'm looking for a new "home"

How would you help the server?: BUILDING IS MY SPECIALTY and ima good with perms

Any last comments: i am VERY intrested in this server

#20

Sephoxx
    Sephoxx

    Carpenter

  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Location: Minecraftia
  • Minecraft: Sephoxx
  • Xbox:Sephoxx

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:20 AM

View Postaswespeak, on 17 January 2013 - 03:25 AM, said:

IGN:aswespeak

Age:16 1/2

What rank do you want? and why?:Mod I want to build AMZIMG thing in creative!!!

What past experience?:Well, I played Minecraft for 2 years now and I'm looking for a new "home"

How would you help the server?: BUILDING IS MY SPECIALTY and ima good with perms

Any last comments: i am VERY intrested in this server
I'll accept you as a builder if u want.