• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New item dicoveries

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

CoolCraft39

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:07 AM

I have been experimenting with item ids for MCPE on my inventory editor and some of the ids put items that aren't  
in the game such as cake,leather helmet, and gold chestplate. These are all that I have found as of now and I dont know how to put up screenshots but ill tell you the ids for the two armors that I have found so you can try for yourself. The id for leather helmet is 1900. The id for golden chestplate is 2012 and put the damage to 20. P.s. if you try to use these items your game will crash because they haven' t been fully coded into the game.

Register or log in to remove.

Anbu
    Anbu

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2739 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:10 PM

Wait cake? Can you place it?

xEurekaDoctorx

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

wooooaaaaahhhhh cool
Posted Image

PE_crafter
  • Minecraft: kingvenom
  • Xbox:potato?

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

CCCCAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEE :D
For a free itunes gift card by downloading free apps!!! go to this link on your mobile device http://abo.io/cemidwy
Posted Image

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

View PostCoolCraft39, on 16 January 2013 - 09:07 AM, said:

I have been experimenting with item ids for MCPE on my inventory editor and some of the ids put items that aren't  
in the game such as cake,leather helmet, and gold chestplate. These are all that I have found as of now and I dont know how to put up screenshots but ill tell you the ids for the two armors that I have found so you can try for yourself. The id for leather helmet is 1900. The id for golden chestplate is 2012 and put the damage to 20. P.s. if you try to use these items your game will crash because they haven' t been fully coded into the game.
They are glitch items - just the game's icon rendering responding to nonexistant item IDs.

ID: anything around 3000
Damage: icon ID, where 0 is the top-left corner of the items.png and 16 is the first  icon on the second row

They crash the game when selected and are completely useless.

Anbu
    Anbu

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2739 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

Ahhh, but im hoping we do get cake in the near future.

Detols23
    Detols23

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:14 AM

Nuuuu The Cake Is a Lie