• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

IP:ocdminecraft.com ★ [24/7, 99%-Up, No-Lag] ★ [Bukkit] ★ [PVP] ★ [FreeBuild] ★ [1.4.7] ★ [16GB of RAM] ★

ocdminecraft.com ocd minecraft ocdminecraft fun lag-free fast new freebuild lots of players

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

IPOCDMINECRAFT
  • Minecraft: jebner2

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:13 AM

Posted Image

Intro

Ocdminecraft is a server that is based around a community of people who love minecraft the way it is. Our server is free build and PVP enabled which is perfect for most people. We pride ourselves on running a fast fun up to date server with very kind mods, and think that anyone should be able to join.

Specs

Our server hardware is quite impressive take a look:
  • 2 Intel Xeon's
  • 2Tb Western Digital Server grade HDD
  • 16 gb of RAM
  • CLI Ubuntu
We are also running these plugins:
  • Essentials
  • Essentials Eco
  • No Cheat +
  • World Edit
  • Essentials Chat
  • World Guard

New Users

New users will have access to a whole slew of help full commands such as
  • Sethome
  • Home
  • Hat (lol)
  • Msg
And many many more! You will also have access to a vast store where you can sell an buy items.

Mod Apps

leave your Trial mod applications in this format
Username
Why you should be Trial Modded
References (Optional)

Pic's

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

jebner2
    jebner2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

This server is really fun and we worked really hard on it so thanks for at least checking it out!
Posted Image

jebner2
    jebner2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Vote here

http://minecraftserv...t/server/46315/

http://minecraftserv...rg/server/26066

http://www.planetmin...raftcom-247146/

http://servers.minec...o-ocd-minecraft

Posted Image

iebner3
    iebner3

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Ocdminecraft is SO COOL!!! The reason it doesn't have much people YET is probably because it's BRAND NEW!!!! I love this server Posted Image

View Postiebner3, on 21 January 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

Ocdminecraft is SO COOL!!! The reason it doesn't have much people YET is probably because it's BRAND NEW!!!! I love this server Posted Image
Actually, there is lots of players, but when this server becomes even more popular, it will have more players.

IPhonzeHD

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:39 AM

Jebner2, I would make a great Moderator or an Admin because I am great with people :). Also i can benefit the serever greatly! I do not tolerate hackers, greifers ETC.  I am fair, helpful, and a great builder. The server is AWSOME already but with me we canmake it even better. I am also very likeable Posted Image . Please think about making me Moderator or Admin

Sincerily-IPhonzeHD(Omar)

jebner2
    jebner2

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:59 AM

View PostIPhonzeHD, on 23 January 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Jebner2, I would make a great Moderator or an Admin because I am great with people Posted Image. Also i can benefit the serever greatly! I do not tolerate hackers, greifers ETC.  I am fair, helpful, and a great builder. The server is AWSOME already but with me we canmake it even better. I am also very likeable Posted Image . Please think about making me Moderator or Admin

Sincerily-IPhonzeHD(Omar)
Thank you IPhonzeHD I will very seriously take your application in mind. You have been very loyal to the server and totally deserve it. If the server grows even more you will be a mod for shure. Thanks, Jebner2

View Postiebner3, on 21 January 2013 - 09:12 PM, said:

Actually, there is lots of players, but when this server becomes even more popular, it will have more players.
Your funny ieb
Posted Image

IPOCDMINECRAFT

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

Thanks guys. To become a Mod you leave a comment on this forum page and i will consider it fo sho
Posted Image

spe3dfr3ak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:24 AM

My friend and I enjoy this server :).

spe3dfr3ak

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:24 AM

I do wish you would make creepers explode normally, as in make craters when they go :)

IPOCDMINECRAFT

Posted 29 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Yeah but when they can make craters

View Postspe3dfr3ak, on 29 January 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

I do wish you would make creepers explode normally, as in make craters when they go Posted Image
Yeah but when they can make craters they can destroy protected areas thanks for the idea though! Posted Image
Posted Image

bogus11boy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

jebner2 i think being mod or admin would help the sever because i am nice. i am respectful trustworthy i am a pelplo person. the server is the best i have played on. i will not trorate hackers of pelpol who talk bad

spe3dfr3ak

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

I'm being told "you are not permitted to use lava_bucket". I assume this is an addon? While i can understand that, I am told the same thing any time I try to do anything in the nether. Please fix this.

spe3dfr3ak

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:10 AM

And to be honest I'm pretty annoyed about admins teleporting myself and Althehottie when we are doing nothing wrong, for no reason, over and over, to the PVP area. PLEASE stop this from happening.

IPOCDMINECRAFT

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

View Postspe3dfr3ak, on 01 February 2013 - 11:10 AM, said:

And to be honest I'm pretty annoyed about admins teleporting myself and Althehottie when we are doing nothing wrong, for no reason, over and over, to the PVP area. PLEASE stop this from happening.
Ok ill make sure they cant and ill look into the lava bucket problem. Thanks for the comment
Posted Image

IPOCDMINECRAFT

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:46 PM

For all of the people who want to register, go to the top of the page and click on the register button and follow the steps, its pretty self explanatory.
Posted Image

IPOCDMINECRAFT

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:02 PM

You must leave a comment here to even have your mod app considered please don't tell some bs lie about how you cant register or something.
Posted Image

bentsco123

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

jebner2 I am bentsco123 I am 18 my skype is very buggy so i wont tell you that until its fixed. I should be mod / admin because I dont deal with hackers advertisers beggers or griefers! I am good with people I do not have a short temper and I will not spawn everyone items. Most of all I just love you server and want to help protect it. I hope you take this into consideration and gget back to me email me at [email protected]  btw i made this 8 years ago the name sucks so thanks for reading this.

IPOCDMINECRAFT

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:19 PM

View Postbentsco123, on 01 February 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

jebner2 I am bentsco123 I am 18 my skype is very buggy so i wont tell you that until its fixed. I should be mod / admin because I dont deal with hackers advertisers beggers or griefers! I am good with people I do not have a short temper and I will not spawn everyone items. Most of all I just love you server and want to help protect it. I hope you take this into consideration and gget back to me email me at [email protected]  btw i made this 8 years ago the name sucks so thanks for reading this.
I like the email... jk ill definatley look into making you t-Mod. ill have to discuss it with the other ops first though thanks for the app
Posted Image

bentsco123

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:57 AM

jebster2 its bentsco123 i was wondering if i help out enough i cn be moderator starter and i can help you buils and stuff so pleas take in to consideration talking to me  about it. Posted Image :D ;) :o
=)

spe3dfr3ak

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

I'm sorry to seemingly always be complaining on your thread, but I wish admins wouldn't come to my house and teleport other people into it. The instant the person (elijah789solomon) was teleported, he logged out and his "brother" logged back on another account. My fear is that this person is going to loot everything of value in our home, or even grief our home. While this would be somewhat acceptable had the person found it on his own, it definitely isn't fair for teleportation to be the reason he is here.