Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Ice Tower!

a temple for the snow biome

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

J_Dawg2000

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

There's sand temples and jungle temples so why not ice temples. They would look kinda like a tower made of ice and snow. There would be holes like booby traps to try to get you. Once you get to the top there will be a chest...but it won't have that good stuff in it like bones and sticks. But there will be a secret chest in one of the holes with iron gold and rarely diamonds in it. These would be as rare as sand and jungle temples are.

Register or log in to remove.

PoloniumRadon

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:58 AM

This idea needs a bit more substance, but I wouldn't mind seeing a structure in snow biomes.
Mostly cause I avoid deserts and have only seen one jungle temple. :o

Anyway, maybe to improve your idea you could draw up some designs? Or, better yet, build one! This is Minecraft, after all, you have the tools!

No support yet. Maybe later?
Posted Image
Superpop is so underground, he lives with a Diglett!

J_Dawg2000

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I made one a while ago and it worked perfectly it looked like it came from mojang. I can't post a pic though I have a hard to work computer so just try to visualize it.

PoloniumRadon

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:11 AM

View PostJ_Dawg2000, on 16 January 2013 - 02:08 AM, said:

I made one a while ago and it worked perfectly it looked like it came from mojang. I can't post a pic though I have a hard to work computer so just try to visualize it.

Nope. Sorry. Doesn't cut it here.

The only way your suggestion is likely to get away with being so short and vague is if you had a picture or something.
Otherwise, the folks around here are gonna expect detail. It isn't up to us to picture it, it's up to you to MAKE us picture it. :o

Not trying to fuss, but you're going to get reamed by the regulars here if you don't add some substance!
Posted Image
Superpop is so underground, he lives with a Diglett!