• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

1.4.7 Private Mature Survival Server ( 20 Slot 24/7 Semi-Vanilla )

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

FelixLoveMetal
  • Minecraft: FelixLoveMetal

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

Introduction

My server Survival Is A Friendly Survival Server For Mature Players. The Owner Me. Wants The Type Of Server That When Someone Joins Everyone Welcomes That Said Player Just Like A Family Would And I Also Want The Server To Be As Vanilla As Possible But With The Essentials Of Anti-Grief, Permissions And The /Home Command. I Don't Use Any Of Those Plugins That Majorly Change The Game.

If Interested

If Your Interested In Join This Private Server Please Fill A Reply With Your MC Name And Age.

Server Info

The Server Has 20 Open Slots So That It'll Never Be A Crowded Uncontrollable Server. I Always Hated Playing On The Type Of Servers That The Owners/Op Have So Many Players On It That They Don't Even Know Who's Building What And Where. I Have The Server Running On 3.6gb's Of Ram And I Restart It Everyday To Make It As Lag Free As Possible For Everyone.

Server Rules

The Rules Are Short And Simple. There No Griefing, No Stealing, PVP Is On And Allowed But Only For Fun I Don't Want Everyone To Fight With Each Other. The Server Has The Plugin "Lockette" So Use It So You Don't Lose It. When Building Don't Build On Top Of Someone Try To Keep A Little Space Between Each Other. It's A 20 Slot Server There A lot Of Room  I Shouldn't Have To Put This Up But No Hack/Mods ( X-Rays, Flying, Nodus, And So On )

Server Spawn

Like I Said Before As Vanilla As Possible So When You Join You'll See The Welcome Board Where
It Shows A Quick Rule List And Where Other Players Can Post A Welcome Sign.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

The_Friendly_Creeper
  • Minecraft: ultislasher1

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Awesome server :')

Posted Image

These Forum Emotes are Overkill

Vintgaming

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:57 AM

Hey, i would love to join your server, im 21, never grief or steal etc and iv never been banned from any servers, i love Vanilla servers and it being 18+ just makes it better :)

angelakir
  • Minecraft: angelakir

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

Seems like a nice little server, I'd love to join. My username is Angelakir should it be whitelisted, and I'm 22 years old.

Posted Image

kirgam83
    kirgam83

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

Minecraft Name: Kirgam84
Time Zone: CST
Availability to play on the server: About 3-4 hours on weekdays, around 7 hours on weekends
Youtube Channel: None, never recorded my gameplay but have always thought about doing so.
Specialties (building, redstone): I'm good with redstone and many different type of mob farms
Anything else: I do have a skype, I haven't played minecraft for too long, only about 5 months.

FelixLoveMetal

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

Persons Wanting To Join Will Receive A PM With IP
Posted Image

DripStar

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:37 AM

I would like to join your server. I'm 18 and my IGN is DripStar

FelixLoveMetal

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Server Updated.
Posted Image

micro_monsta

Posted 19 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

hey i play with my girlfriend, we've been on constantly for the past week, im looking for a fun server with fun and friendly people,i hope i find that here, been stuck on a server with miserable admins and owners Posted Image
play a LOT
hope to hear from you Posted Image

anotherstiffler

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:15 AM

Would love to join. Used to run my own server, but haven't played in over a year.

FelixLoveMetal

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

View Postanotherstiffler, on 23 January 2013 - 03:15 AM, said:

Would love to join. Used to run my own server, but haven't played in over a year.
Great PM Sent With IP.
Posted Image

priceywr
  • Minecraft: Pricey1992
  • Xbox:BTR Pricey

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

would love to come join a small server and get to know everyone, Pricey1992 = IGN & Im 20.

Posted Image

Evolved Minecraft Links:

Evolved Minecraft

FelixLoveMetal

Posted 23 January 2013 - 03:41 AM

View Postpriceywr, on 23 January 2013 - 03:26 AM, said:

would love to come join a small server and get to know everyone, Pricey1992 = IGN & Im 20.

Welcome PM Sent With IP :P
Posted Image

MrTheHOV
    MrTheHOV

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

Hey if it's still up I'd like to join :) My IGN is Henovs and I'm 19. I love survival, especially vanilla or semi-vanilla. Never really greifed or stole. Hopefully I can get on!

Megamachine1231

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:56 PM

My name is callum im english and im 18 i am interested in your server . I hate greifers if you get this plz can i have the ip . My minecraft name is megamachine1231. Thank you for your considiration