• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Park/Adv/ACTION/1.4.7] Epic Jump Map: Sky BUTTER Edition! -- SkyDoesMinecraft/DeadloxMC/TrueMU played it! [/w Trailer/Storyline/Trolling/BUDDER]

epic jump map epic jump map: sky butter epic jump map: sky budder ejm bodil40 epic jump skydoesminecraft ejm: sky and deadlox epic jump map 5

• Please log in to reply
241 replies to this topic

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

Posted Image

Welcome To Epic Jump Map: Sky BUTTER Edition!!

First of all, I wanted to say special thanks to SkyDoesMinecraft and DeadloxMC, as well as to Mr360Games and ClashJTM, and HuskyMUDKIPZ, CocoSmackdown, TechLPs and Durazic!
Thank you for all the support!!!

Story:
Squids have taken over the world and kidnapped deadlox. The whole world has been corrupted and the MAJESTIC BUTTERIFIC SkyDoesMinecraft will try to help him out! Want to join the adventure and meet sky and deadlox in the map? Just go on and play it!!!

If you're recording this on youtube, please link my channel in the description box. www.youtube.com/bodil40

Want to stay in touch with all Epic Jump Maps and their updates?

OFFICIAL TRAILER:

Epic Let's Plays! (SPECIAL THANKS!):
MAJESTIC one by SkyDoesMinecraft and DeadloxMC!

Rules:
- Don't break or place any blocks
- Play on Normal difficulty or above

- Your Score is BUTTER
- Read all the signs!
- Play with the required texture pack (download link is below map's download link)

- If you're playing the map on a server, make sure to ENABLE command blocks!

This map is PERFECT for unique COOP Fun/Hate!

Screenshots:
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

You should spawn on a small floating island. In case you spawn on the ground, you might need to climb the big waterfall to go up there Posted Image

Download links:
http://bodil40.blogs...er-edition.html

Thanks to everyone for playing!
I hope that you'll have some great epic moments and epic fun time with this map!

Posted Image
Loving my maps? Subscribe to youtube.com/bodil40  .That really keeps up my work!

Register or log in to remove.

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:03 AM

The map is LIVE! Download links are now available!
Posted Image
Loving my maps? Subscribe to youtube.com/bodil40  .That really keeps up my work!

joelmajano

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:13 AM

First! I LOVE YOUR MAPS! No, but seriously its awesome.

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:20 AM

View Postjoelmajano, on 16 January 2013 - 01:13 AM, said:

First! I LOVE YOUR MAPS! No, but seriously its awesome.

Thank you!!! :P
Posted Image

glutonfree
  • Minecraft: glutonfree

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:34 AM

Yes! Im able to play it an hour after release! Your maps rock dude!

TheGamerJ4

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

"FIIINCHYYYYY! GRAB TEH BUDDER. MINECRAFT MAP!" is what I said to my friend. Playing it soon. c:

EKblog
    EKblog

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:07 AM

can I upload this map playing video in youtube this sunday?

ButteryGuy

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:45 AM

I LOVE YOUR MAPS! bodil4o

pieisnotpi
  • Minecraft: rtevans12

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

Can you tell me what shaders you used and how you installed them? Please?

PauseTheCatParade
  • Minecraft: tadejek123

Posted 16 January 2013 - 12:54 PM

2 words... AWESOME MAP

MinecraftRulezForever
  • Minecraft: JonDBest

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:29 PM

BODIL I WANTED A GOOD MAP!!!! And i got it Posted Image. It was really hard,and I almost had a heart attack some parts. (Example: When I saw a slime steeping on the pressure plates and triggering billions more.) When I finally got it together, I finished.12 Butter if you only count the non-edible butter, 78 if you count the Delicious Butter too. All in all,FIRST CLASS MAP BRO!Who am I kidding all your maps are like that.Nice job.Get some rest and i'll be waiting for the next EJM, hungry for more... Butter to you my friend.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image =). Wait not enough:Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Oh and BTW, if you cant see my full name, its MinecraftRulezForever

TheUltraAnimeFan

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

Hey everyone and bodil40! I have made my first episode of Epic Jump Mape Sky Butter Edition! Check it out please! :) [It's in my channel http://www.youtube.c...an?feature=mhee

iarkd
    iarkd

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

That was an AWESOME MAP. You are amazing at making maps!

Suggestion: AntVenom Epic Jump Map?

Final score of 18 butter ingots.

digitalCrafter301

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:56 PM

This map is EPIC like the others you made.
Soon i will upload a video!
This map was really hard! :D
(I haven't talked in video because i'm sick ;( (and to lazy xD))

digitalCrafter301

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:50 PM

just a video Posted Image
i got an error and i didin't saw a lot of signs

Jugernuget
  • Minecraft: Jugernuget

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

cant wait to start playing! downloading now!!!
Posted Image

Metsomba
  • Minecraft: MrJambo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:32 PM

Great map! Video should be up soon and i put you in the description :) Really nice job, i like it. BUTTER :P

Mod Showcases & Mini Games -->

adamhouse9999
  • Minecraft: adamhouse9999

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

make a gold verson of this texture pack

bodil4o
    bodil4o

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 653 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostEKblog, on 16 January 2013 - 02:07 AM, said:

can I upload this map playing video in youtube this sunday?

Totally :)

View PostdigitalCrafter301, on 16 January 2013 - 03:56 PM, said:

This map is EPIC like the others you made.
Soon i will upload a video!
This map was really hard! Posted Image
(I haven't talked in video because i'm sick ;( (and to lazy xD))

Too sad about not talking, but I hope you enjoyed the map :D

View Postiarkd, on 16 January 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

That was an AWESOME MAP. You are amazing at making maps!

Suggestion: AntVenom Epic Jump Map?

Final score of 18 butter ingots.

Thanks for the feedback. I might think about AntVenom EJM, BUT I have like 6 pages topic on his forum saying "Please play EJM: Christmas Trolling" and he's been ignoring me and all other people who were replying to the topic for like a month now, so I guess he might not even care if I make EJM for him, so I guess that might not happen.

View PostMinecraftRulezForever, on 16 January 2013 - 01:29 PM, said:

BODIL I WANTED A GOOD MAP!!!! And i got it Posted Image. It was really hard,and I almost had a heart attack some parts. (Example: When I saw a slime steeping on the pressure plates and triggering billions more.) When I finally got it together, I finished.12 Butter if you only count the non-edible butter, 78 if you count the Delicious Butter too. All in all,FIRST CLASS MAP BRO!Who am I kidding all your maps are like that.Nice job.Get some rest and i'll be waiting for the next EJM, hungry for more... Butter to you my friend.Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image =). Wait not enough:Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Oh and BTW, if you cant see my full name, its MinecraftRulezForever

Thanks for that epic post! I really enjoy reading such things!!!
Posted Image

Josh09Minecraft
  • Minecraft: Joshvaandering

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:46 PM

do i need MCPAtcher for texture?