Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Small Tekkit Server

small tekkit server freindly whitelist

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

oOJKasperOo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

We are a new, small Tekkit server looking for some new players!
We're freindly, have hardly any banned items and have 24/7 hosting with no lag at all!

To apply to be whitelisted just type:

IGN:
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft:

Hope to see you soon!
oOJKasperOo

The IP is Tekknical.co.uk

Register or log in to remove.

CrazedDerp

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:32 PM

IGN: Harshmellow_
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: I have played on the Technic Launcher for around 8 months and mostly played around a lot with Tekkit. I know many things about Tekkit itself and I am eager to start building and creating havoc on my land!
Reason I want to join: I usually host my own servers but get bored quickly and end up quitting the world after about 2-3 days as there is not much of a community.

pricey148

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

IGN: pricernators
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: been playing tekkit for about 6 - 8 months now so i know quite alot there is have been an admin for a couple of small servers with in tekkit, i have been playing minecraft now for about a year and a half
Reason to want to join: looking for a good 24/7 small community server with active people and hopefully i have found it :)
Posted Image

Laharl
    Laharl

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

IGN:Haxor32
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: All the experience. So much so i broke the xp bar.
Reason to want to join: Tekkit is fun.

aunicorn423
  • Minecraft: aunicorn,aunicorn423,fraps

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:09 PM

IGN: Sil3nt_Killer
Experience: Alot, I would also like to apply for OP on this server. I have about 5 servers worth of OP experience and am very trust worthy so please consider me as OP on this server and i look foward to joining
Reason to join: I love tekkit and i love small servers
AU

G00DG04T
    G00DG04T

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Minecraft: GOODGOAT

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

IGN: GOODGOAT
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: I love tekkit. theres not much else to add :D
Reason to want to join: to play tekkit on a small server w/ no griefers
Posted Image

e_sc89
    e_sc89

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: e_sc89
  • Xbox:e sc89

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

IGN:  e_sc89

Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft:  Played Minecraft since beta 1.5 and I have played tekkit since  the first version of Technic.

Reason to want to join:  Feed the Beast still won't update so im going back to Tekkit :D

hoyman676
  • Minecraft: holyman676

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

IGN:holyman676

Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: i have been playing minecraft sense alpha and tekkit for about 7-8 months and know how many of the items work.
Reason to want to join: well have been looking to go on a small server sense i mainly been playing single player but have been on one multipalyer but left because of griefing but wanting to try again on new server and an go on skype if you want to chat.

FlamingStickGuy
  • Minecraft: FlamingStickGuy
  • Xbox:FlamingStickGuy

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

IGN: FlamingStickGuy

Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: Been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.0. I have some intermediate/advanced experience with most of the Tekkit mods.

Reason to want to join: I'm looking for a new server to settle down in, this one sounds like it might be fun.
Don't click me.
Spoiler:

e_sc89
    e_sc89

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: e_sc89
  • Xbox:e sc89

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:23 PM

yeah this has been kinda slow...

GeneralEagleEye
  • Minecraft: Generaleagleeye

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

IGN: GeneralEagleEye
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: cant call me an MLGpro (yet) but i am pretty good
Reason to want to join: Because my old Tekkit server banned me for offering to invite my cousin, i know, VERY strange ban reason...
Posted Image
Spoiler:

Aqua_Turtle

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

IGN: Aqua_Turtle
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: Since beta 1.2 and pretty good with the build craft and industrial as well as exchange
Reason to want to join: Looking for small community based server to spend time after school. Also one with active admins and little to no griefing.

Gall0
    Gall0

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

IGN: Gall0
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: Just starting off. Learning the basics right now
Reason to want to join: Regular survival got stupid tekkit is alot bigger and wanna spend time after school and the gym have a couple of friends who want to do the same.Posted Image

J_Fresh
    J_Fresh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts
  • Minecraft: SkateNeff
  • Xbox:Dr Neff

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:58 AM

IGN: SkateNeff
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: I've been playing Tekkit on and off for almost a year now. And I've been playing Minecraft since it was like beta 1.8.
Reason to want to join: Been looking for a cool small Tekkit server that has cool people. One i can actually stick with and help grow. Love building and Tekkit makes the Minecraft experience a lot better.

curlymop

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:07 PM

IGN:woowoomonkey
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft:played for about a year now and tried a couple of servers
Reason to want to join:been trying to find a server for a while now and no decent ones have turned up and i'm really interested i yours!

oOJKasperOo

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

ALL WHITE-LISTED!

Look Forward to playing with you!

Kalaster189

Posted 18 January 2013 - 08:05 AM

Hi! not sure if your still white listing, but here's my info if you are.

IGN: Kalaster189
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: Been playing minecraft since early early alpha. Tekkit on the other hand, just started a few days ago, but im highly interested as it brings so much more to minecraft. eager to learn the ropes!
Reason to want to join: I dont like big servers at all. They seem crowded and overly complicated with all the rules you have to abide by. I also like to get to know the people in the server, otherwise, your playing by yourself.

zapper990

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

IGN:zapper990
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft:none
Reason to want to join:i want to join this server because single plaier minecraft just dosent apeal to i dont en goi it so i desided to plau tekkit on a server. Allso if youre wondering why i hav bad spelling it is because i am from russia
Posted Image

Erzool
    Erzool

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 01:27 PM

IGN: erzool
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: I have been playing since alpha and have played on many tekkit servers
Reason to want to join: I'm looking for a new small tekkit server and this looks like a good one :)

mastercole9000
  • Minecraft: mastercole9000

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

IGN: mastercole9000
Experience with Tekkit/Minecraft: 1 year of tekkit 3 to 4 years of minecraft
Reason to want to join: I can never find any good tekkit servers to play on and this might be the exception.

Posted Image