• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

seanbeag
    seanbeag

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

I'm looking for a host that fully supports Direwolf20 modpack. Host must be in Europe. 3 or 4gb with the potential to upgrade. I may also be adding a second vanilla and third tekkit server in the future. Myself and a lot of the other players do a fair bit of streaming and youtubing so it must be a reliable service.

Thank You
Seanbeag.

Register or log in to remove.

BluefangServers

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:27 PM

Hey, seanbeag. We can help you out. :)

We can offer you a 3GB without dedicated IP for $34.95 or €26.13. We use Multicraft so you'll have full root access and all you'd have to do to upgrade is just put in a support ticket. We can also work something out with you, price wise, when you decide to get other servers.

Check out our MinecraftForum.net post here : Our Thread with more information.
Check out our website here : BlueFangSolutions.com
Posted Image
Minecraft Game Server Hosting - I am a representative of BlueFangSolutions.com
USE COUPON CODE "MCF15" FOR 15% OFF YOUR FIRST MONTH OF MINECRAFT

Eoin@ClanSlots
  • Minecraft: cookednoodles

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:53 PM

Hi there, for direwolf / FTB the ram really isn't very important, what matters is the cpu power.

Clanslots only uses the latest cpus in our servers unlike some budget companies to ensure the best performance for your players.
How many players are you thinking of hosting ?
Posted Image
I am a representative of ClanSlots (and an amazing one at that). Amazing game servers for intelligent and sexy people since 2009.

Jono20201

Posted 15 January 2013 - 04:55 PM

Hi,

MPServ has what you're looking for. We are an authorised FTB hosting company and our control panel has a one-click install feature for most mod-packs including FTB/Direwolf/Mindcrack and Both Tekkit versions. We use powerful CPU's, DDR3 RAM and SSD's. We have a London location too.

Reviews: http://www.bestminec...sts.com/mpserv/

Thanks!

Posted Image
Jonathan Martin. MPServ LLC COO. E-Mail: [email protected]

I am a representative of MPSERV LLC

JaredT90
    JaredT90

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Minecraft: JaredT90

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:30 PM

Our servers are stationed in Europe, and we offer servers with up to 8 cores. I'd be happy to work with you personally to get you something in your price range. send me a pm or contact our live support at http://viciousvps.com/

Jake_Hosting

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

Hey!

Can you tell me your skype as I have an offer for you!

CraftYourBox

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:18 AM

Hey!

For $25 we can offer you 3gb or $30 for 4gb.  We support uploading of custom mod packs/server jars.  We will even do it for you if you submit a ticket about it after ordering in our billing portal!

The server comes with Multicraft Control Panel so you have complete control over your server, just as if you were running it off of your own desktop!  I'm not quite sure if you are looking for hosting in the US or EU? I have provided you with the specs for both our USA and France servers:

USA:
Intel Quad Core Xeon E3-1230V2 @3.6GHz
32 GB REG ECC DDR3
500 GB Enterprise Grade SATA II
1 Gbps Uplink
Centos 64 bit
Java 7

EU:
Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 @3.8GHz
32 GB REG ECC DDR3
2x 2TB SATA3
100Mbps Port
Ubuntu LTS 64 bit
Java 7

I see you also plan on adding a tekkit server on in the future.  We provide one click install for Tekkit Lite, 3.1.2 and 3.1.3.  This means all you have to do is select the server type from the list in Multicraft and you are ready to play!  No need to upload any server files or anything :)

If you have any further questions feel free to let me know!  Skype: craftyourbox
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

-Nick
Owner of CYB
http://craftyourbox.com

Posted Image

I am a representative of CraftYourBox LLC