• Location: Some grass land biome..... i still cant find a tree
  • Minecraft: btown360
  • Xbox:CurtailedStraw6

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

View Postebennett365, on 30 January 2013 - 03:27 AM, said:

Mod Name:classic mod
Features:brings back minecraft classic
Notes:needs to be made
could you be more specific? cause if you want clasic minecraft they have it on there website so you can just play there

View PostBTOWNx360, on 30 January 2013 - 04:08 AM, said:

could you be more specific? cause if you want clasic minecraft they have it on there website so you can just play there
oh classic minecraft is gone now... kinda lame
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

ebennett365

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

View PostBTOWNx360, on 30 January 2013 - 04:09 AM, said:

oh classic minecraft is gone now... kinda lame
i want to bring classic back to the offline client Posted Image

This stupid editor sucks it wont let me put my pic here!!!!!

Silvvy
    Silvvy

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 263 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

View Postebennett365, on 30 January 2013 - 04:56 AM, said:

i want to bring classic back to the offline client Posted Image

There's the OpenClassic program if you want regular Minecraft Classic back with level saving and such, and it even works offline, and then there's also Exalm's NBXLite and Olddays mod which brings back many old Minecraft features into 1.4+, plus old terrain generation from Beta 1.7.3 and earlier!
Posted Image
Silvvy and Ebby belong to J-C, and my avatar was drawn by J-C!  <3

zeRobuRn
  • Location: I don't know... I just see trees and hills and...WHAT THE FU-BOOM!!!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:12 AM

I recently made a post for a mod Idea Here

Concise version: I want food to be useful... sort of force the player to eat a variety of food and require more food throughout the day, with buffs and debuffs and a new Starvation meter.

Or, if you don't feel like that one... Another is the Dungeon Dimensions, a mod where you can find golden doors around y level 6-7 in an obsidian room, when you go through the doors you are taken to a dimension that is its own dungeon, a long and complex dungeon with new mobs and even bosses with their own strategies to defeat them. You cannot break or place blocks in the Dungeon Dimensions (basically you are set to Adventure Mode) and you can find rare and powerful equipment hidden in these dungeons along with legendary equipment from the chest after the boss. Some rooms would require you to clear all mobs in the room, optional rooms with puzzles, and even platforming rooms, each optional room leading to a chest with loot in it. The dungeons would be randomly generated each time and the golden door would always lead to the same dungeon. The door can be broken but would drop a gold block.

Hehe... A third idea would be GraveStones, left behind when and where you die, they would store all the items you had on you when you died and would drop them when broken.

Sorry for so many ideas... I just don't have time to learn enough coding to do these... Really wish I did, I used to mod but my job eats all my time and Minecraft eats any that is left.

BTOWNx360

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

View PostzeRobuRn, on 30 January 2013 - 05:12 AM, said:

I recently made a post for a mod Idea Here

Concise version: I want food to be useful... sort of force the player to eat a variety of food and require more food throughout the day, with buffs and debuffs and a new Starvation meter.

Or, if you don't feel like that one... Another is the Dungeon Dimensions, a mod where you can find golden doors around y level 6-7 in an obsidian room, when you go through the doors you are taken to a dimension that is its own dungeon, a long and complex dungeon with new mobs and even bosses with their own strategies to defeat them. You cannot break or place blocks in the Dungeon Dimensions (basically you are set to Adventure Mode) and you can find rare and powerful equipment hidden in these dungeons along with legendary equipment from the chest after the boss. Some rooms would require you to clear all mobs in the room, optional rooms with puzzles, and even platforming rooms, each optional room leading to a chest with loot in it. The dungeons would be randomly generated each time and the golden door would always lead to the same dungeon. The door can be broken but would drop a gold block.

Hehe... A third idea would be GraveStones, left behind when and where you die, they would store all the items you had on you when you died and would drop them when broken.

Sorry for so many ideas... I just don't have time to learn enough coding to do these... Really wish I did, I used to mod but my job eats all my time and Minecraft eats any that is left.
dont worry about all the ideas i appreciate it actually. im not really intrested in the first one, the second one sounds preety cool i was wanting to do an adventure mod and this might be the one i would do. also the third idea is done by risugami(creator of modloader). basically it places a chest where you die that holds all your stuff.
Posted Image

ebennett365

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:45 AM

View PostSilvvy, on 30 January 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

There's the OpenClassic program if you want regular Minecraft Classic back with level saving and such, and it even works offline, and then there's also Exalm's NBXLite and Olddays mod which brings back many old Minecraft features into 1.4+, plus old terrain generation from Beta 1.7.3 and earlier!
iv tried openclassic it too buggy and there is no support to fix it trust me iv tried as for those other mods they just dont do it

BTOWNx360

Posted 30 January 2013 - 06:44 AM

View Postebennett365, on 30 January 2013 - 05:45 AM, said:

iv tried openclassic it too buggy and there is no support to fix it trust me iv tried as for those other mods they just dont do it
basically i would be re creating the game or id have to some how get hold of the src for the original but im not really the person to do that sorry
Posted Image

ebennett365

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:16 AM

View PostBTOWNx360, on 30 January 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

basically i would be re creating the game or id have to some how get hold of the src for the original but im not really the person to do that sorry
all you need to do is take out all the new blocks change the texture pack world generation and water physics
i have the perfect texture pack already

zeRobuRn
  • Location: I don't know... I just see trees and hills and...WHAT THE FU-BOOM!!!

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:43 AM

Have you tried MCNostalgia? it lets you roll your Minecraft to any older version.

ebennett365

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:38 PM

View PostzeRobuRn, on 30 January 2013 - 08:43 AM, said:

Have you tried MCNostalgia? it lets you roll your Minecraft to any older version.
i t does not go back to classic

BTOWNx360

Posted 30 January 2013 - 05:51 PM

View Postebennett365, on 30 January 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

all you need to do is take out all the new blocks change the texture pack world generation and water physics
i have the perfect texture pack already
i dont know.... i really dont like to edit base classes. the way i thought of doing it is a new game mode. like you get survival creative or hard core. it would add classic. but still im probably not the guy to do this
Posted Image

ebennett365

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostBTOWNx360, on 30 January 2013 - 05:51 PM, said:

i dont know.... i really dont like to edit base classes. the way i thought of doing it is a new game mode. like you get survival creative or hard core. it would add classic. but still im probably not the guy to do this
can you tell me who is cause i really want this done

BTOWNx360

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:26 PM

View Postebennett365, on 30 January 2013 - 07:20 PM, said:

can you tell me who is cause i really want this done
i have no clue sorry. you could just post your idea in the forums and im sure someone will do this
Posted Image

joppiesaus
  • Minecraft: joppiesaus
  • Xbox:ssippiee

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

maybe some new mobs, or adjust current mobs that interact to blocks and other stuff?

BTOWNx360

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:46 PM

View Postjoppiesaus, on 08 February 2013 - 06:47 PM, said:

maybe some new mobs, or adjust current mobs that interact to blocks and other stuff?
im already working a mod and im sure there are some that do that so i wont do it sorry
Posted Image