• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[ 1.4.7 ] [ ModLoader ] HydroCraft ( Propane, water armor, Ender pearl block )

1.4.7 modloader hydro mod beta mod

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

CaravanStudios

Posted 15 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

Posted Image

What is HydroCraft?

HydroCraft is a Minecraft mod that adds a large variety of new items, mobs, armor, blocks, tools, and many more! The reason why it's called HydroCraft is that fact that the mod evolves around the new Hydro ( water ) armor, tools, and blocks that is added in this mod. This mod includes other things like propane ore and sugar cane armor.

**This mod's development has been canceled due to losing of the mod's code. We are truly sorry that you can't play mod on newer versions of Minecraft. If someone is willing to re-make or some how "retrieve" source code, please ask/contact before doing.**

Included In The Mod
  • Hydro Armor
  • Hydro Tools
  • Iron Pipe
  • Rope
  • Propane Ore
  • Propane Chunk
  • Propane Block
  • Propane Tank
  • Hydro Block
  • Ender Eye Block
  • Sugar Cane Armor
CRAFTING RECIPES

WIKI

--Wiki will no longer be updated--

Installation

1. This mod requires ModLoader
2. Download HydroCraft below
3. Drag everything in the HydroCraft zip into Minecraft.jar

Posted Image  Downloads

HydroCraft Beta 1.5 ( Minecraft 1.5 )/ Future versions are canceled due to message above
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download HydroCraft Beta/Final Release 1.4 ( Minecraft 1.4.7 )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Older versions no longer provided because of reason of deliver. If you really need it, contact me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TheMasterShyguy

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:07 AM

Hey man, I really like the look of Hydrocraft and I was wondering is it cool if I make a mod spotlight about this?
I'm the real shyguy, yes I'm the real Shyguy. All you other Shyguys are just intimating.

CaravanStudios

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostTheMasterShyguy, on 16 January 2013 - 10:07 AM, said:

Hey man, I really like the look of Hydrocraft and I was wondering is it cool if I make a mod spotlight about this?

It would be an honor for you to make a mod spotlight for my mod. I can't wait to see it. I'll even add it to the forums page if you would like.
Posted Image

bestiaryharry
  • Minecraft: bestiaryharry

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

Just to cause some tension (Joking) can I make a mod spotlight to? My youtube link is in my signature if you want it :)

CaravanStudios

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

View Postbestiaryharry, on 18 January 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

Just to cause some tension (Joking) can I make a mod spotlight to? My youtube link is in my signature if you want it Posted Image

Go for it! Anyone who wants to make one can. Thanks everyone for supporting my mod!! :)
Posted Image

RedFoxy3

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

( Big Expansion Minecraft )

Oh really?

HydroCraft is a Minecraft mod that adds a large variety of new items, mobs, armor, blocks, tools, and many more! [/size]]

I see a set of the usual "block and tools". I don't see any entities at all. Nothing unique, at all.

@Codewise: Why are you editing two baseclass enums?
This should be on the frontpage of every forum http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JmvCpR45LKA

CaravanStudios

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostRedFoxy3, on 18 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Oh really?

I see a set of the usual "block and tools". I don't see any entities at all. Nothing unique, at all.

@Codewise: Why are you editing two baseclass enums?

I'm extremely sorry to disappoint  If you read the description, it happens to say currently in beta. The plans are to add many things, but currently do not have. I'm sorry if you don't like how this is in beta but I hope you come back again later to see it with more added. If it helps at all, I changed the ending of the title of the forum. Thank you for an honest opinion.
Posted Image

deadbuilder1
  • Minecraft: Deadbuilder

Posted 19 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Haha this is cool. Nice work.

TheMasterShyguy

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostCaravanStudios, on 16 January 2013 - 11:36 PM, said:

It would be an honor for you to make a mod spotlight for my mod. I can't wait to see it. I'll even add it to the forums page if you would like.

Thank you :) it should be finished by tuesday but im full of a cold at the moment so I had to postpone recording the commentary for now
I'm the real shyguy, yes I'm the real Shyguy. All you other Shyguys are just intimating.

CrappyPoint

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:49 PM

I made a mod showcase of this! I will take it down if you don't like it. Check it out please! :D The channel is in my signature :)

CaravanStudios

Posted 20 January 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostCrappyPoint, on 20 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I made a mod showcase of this! I will take it down if you don't like it. Check it out please! Posted Image The channel is in my signature Posted Image

View PostTheMasterShyguy, on 20 January 2013 - 01:40 PM, said:

Thank you Posted Image it should be finished by tuesday but im full of a cold at the moment so I had to postpone recording the commentary for now

No problem! Can't wait to see it.
Posted Image

CaravanStudios

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostCrappyPoint, on 20 January 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

I made a mod showcase of this! I will take it down if you don't like it. Check it out please! Posted Image The channel is in my signature Posted Image

It was fantastic!! I will put it part of the page.
Posted Image

xkyru
    xkyru

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 12:06 AM

I absolutely love this mod and cant wait till it is out of beta

MadahZ
    MadahZ

Carpenter

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:51 PM

Amazing ;) keep it up

merlindima
    merlindima

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:10 AM

i am uploading my video now i hope you embed it love the mod :)

merlindima
    merlindima

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

Here is my mod spotlight with crafting help hope you embed it I would love that thanks merlindima

merlindima
    merlindima

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 May 2013 - 08:32 PM

when is the 1.5 update?

CaravanStudios

Posted 14 June 2013 - 05:31 AM

View Postmerlindima, on 06 May 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

when is the 1.5 update?

I'm sorry to say, but this mod will no longer be updated because we have lost the source code o to file problems. If you know any way to retrieve such code, please contact.
Posted Image

SuperSteve304
  • Minecraft: SuperSteve304

Posted 23 June 2013 - 06:24 PM

I Followed the Instruction But no my Minecraft just Crashes! What do i gonna do?! PLZ REPLY!
Not nooby.png

MageWorrior
  • Minecraft: MageWorrior
  • Xbox:MageWorrior

Posted 09 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

Hello, Just looking at your mod and you said that you have lost the source code and would like someone to re-code it if you still want I could try?

If you would like to contact me my Skype is: creeperdude14

Posted Image