Latest News Article

magic wands or similar mod for 1.4.7?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

DeStarfighter

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

Posted Image

// a link to the old mod. http://www.minecraft...agic-wands-mod/

I've been looking for a mod similar to this one for quite some time. I dont know why but it doesnt seem like anyone have been updating this since 1.3.2.

I want a mod that allows me to build and destroy large chunks of blocks instantly in game. is there anything like that for 1.4.7?

Register or log in to remove.

Fedsniz
    Fedsniz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Minecraft: RustikGaming

Posted 14 January 2013 - 08:33 PM

try Thaumcraft or Mo' Wands

Posted Image

A double resolution resource pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.

DeStarfighter

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:20 PM

doesnt seem like those cant edit the terrain that much. when I think about it its not that im looking for a wand mod, but a tool to quickly build stuff in-game.

DeStarfighter

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

I found something similar in the world edit mod, but i cant seem to figure out the command to build a ceiling or a floor.

Fedsniz
    Fedsniz

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 139 posts
  • Minecraft: RustikGaming

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:25 PM

there is a block called the filler from Buildcraft that lets you destroy large areas quite easily and there is another block from Buildcraft called the builder that lets you place blueprints of buildings and structures made of any kind of block in it and it will build it for you as long as you give it the right blocks.

Posted Image

A double resolution resource pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.

DeStarfighter

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:30 PM

View PostFedsniz, on 16 January 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

there is a block called the filler from Buildcraft that lets you destroy large areas quite easily and there is another block from Buildcraft called the builder that lets you place blueprints of buildings and structures made of any kind of block in it and it will build it for you as long as you give it the right blocks.

sounds interesting, I will check that out =)

Benij007
    Benij007

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:33 PM

Look at this thread:
http://www.minecraft...-by-mightypork/

It's magic wands for 1.4.7
Sorry for my bad English language skills; I'm Swiss ;)