Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

bukkit server and command block HELP

worldguard command block

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BeAsMyGodAm

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:25 PM

ok i got my server up and i have bukkit commandbook and worldguard (thats not all of my plugins but the ones that would effect this). i wanted to create a XP store for my players to buy things they need. the problem is at first it was saying command blocks were not allowed on the server. that was fixed with permissions. now it is saying the player must be in opped and in creative mode to use the command block. i have looked around and havent found anything to help me out.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Budgeh
    Budgeh

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3251 posts
  • Minecraft: Meapa
  • Xbox:Meapa

Posted 14 January 2013 - 12:37 PM

Only to edit the CommandBlock you have to be Creative and oped, besides that it should work...

Posted Image

I didn't even know what 5 did - Meapa 2014

picBox: The best and easiest image hosting site ever!

minecrafterwork
  • Minecraft: minecrafterwork

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

As said you only need OP and Creative to edit a Command Block's command, they also need to be enabled in server.properties

-- Certified HTML, Java --

-- Experienced C++, Python, PhP, Javascript, MySQL, ROR --

BeAsMyGodAm

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:40 PM

View Postminecrafterwork, on 14 January 2013 - 01:07 PM, said:

As said you only need OP and Creative to edit a Command Block's command, they also need to be enabled in server.properties

oh i c now ill try that. thank both of you for your help. i did already fix server.properties.
Posted Image

chezzymann

Posted 21 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

Bump, I need help with this. I am an opped player in creative mode and I could edit command blocks on my server yesterday. Now, it says I need to be "an opped player in creative mode". Nothing changed on the server, nothing was reset, it just decided that I couldn't edit them anymore even though I have all the koalafications.
Posted Image

gimp281
    gimp281

Carpenter

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Minecraft: gimp21

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

make

View Postchezzymann, on 21 February 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

Bump, I need help with this. I am an opped player in creative mode and I could edit command blocks on my server yesterday. Now, it says I need to be "an opped player in creative mode". Nothing changed on the server, nothing was reset, it just decided that I couldn't edit them anymore even though I have all the koalafications.
did you make sure your in creative mode or did you mean that you cant go into creative?
Posted Image
mostly always active.

When life gives you lemons, ask life why it didn't give you cake.