Before installing/using these or any mods, make sure you backup your .minecraft folder, I (Vazkii), or any other modders for that matter, am not responsible in any way, shape or form for any damage dealt to, but not only, your saves, your minecraft, your computer or others.
Hey there. Welcome to the Elemental Tinkerer Thread.
Elemental Tinkerer is a mod about tinkering with elemental magic and revealing mysteries left behind by wizards of the olden days. It's nowhere near completion, as it will have a much wider feature set than the one currently present.
Spotlight by TheAtlanticCraft:
Spotlight by MrGibbsPowerOn:
Elemental Tinkerer is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License
YES, this means you can use it in your modpack, video, let's play, server, whatever, don't bother asking, just do it. Just say I made it and link back here and we'll get along. And if you did make something with this mod, feel free to poke me so I can know
How to Install:
(Bold = Already Implemented, Italics = WIP)
- A Research System
- Complex Crafting (5x5 with extra slots)
- Spells and Passive Abilities
- Various functional items and blocks in the various elements
- A Jewelcrafting System to create new enchantments / combinations
Information and Screenshots:
This mod edits 0 base files and uses MinecraftForge to work properly. This means it should work with all mods that use forge. I play with a lot of mods, so here's a list of all the mods I use along with this one so you can see what mods are certified compatible.
Elemental Tinkerer is completely open source and can be found on the GitHub Repo.
If you wish to report bugs, head over to the bug tracker. For discussion head over to the #ET-mod channel on EsperNet.
All of the downloads are universal (the same file for server and client).
Download Version PRE-5c (1.5+)
DEPRECATION (READ THIS!):
The development on this mod has stopped, and will stay like that. You can expect a new mod from me soon. To that, any current bugs will not be fixed, and the mod will not be updated for future MC versions. But you can still play with it. For those crashing with Thaumcraft installed, remove the thaumcraft folder from my mod's .zip file. The mod is still with a copyleft license, so you can continue/derivate on it at will. For more information, go to this post.
This mod, from version PRE5-a and onward is compiled for runtime obfuscation. This means that it should be update-proof and run on every single MC version from 1.5 onwards if no major code changes happen.
Old Versions (Changelog):
Download Version PRE-5b (1.5+)
Download Version PRE-5a (1.5+)
Download Version PRE-5 (1.4.6/7)
Download Version PRE-4c (1.4.6/7)
Download Version PRE-4b (1.4.6/7)
Download Version PRE-4a (1.4.6/7)
Download Version PRE-4 (1.4.6/7)
Download version PRE-3a (1.4.6/7)
Download version PRE-3 (1.4.6/7)
Download version PRE-2 (1.4.6/7)
Download version PRE-1 (1.4.6/7)
(Highlight it and copy it into your signature)
- Searge and the MCP Team for creating the amazing Minecraft Coders' Pack;
- SpaceToad, Eloraam, LexManos, cpw and the rest of the Forge Team for creating Minecraft Forge, which made my mod, and many others able to exist
- ChickenBones for the awesome L-Systems Lightning System from WRCBE
- n00b_Warrior for creating the textures for the Wand and the Odd Claw
- ZeroLevels for creating the textures for the Lightning Bolt, Frostbolt and Fireball spells, and for listening to my rants
- tracerman for hosting servers for me, where I play and test mods now and then
- azanor and Mithion for Thaumcraft and Ars Magica respectively, which inspired me to make this mod.
Stalk me on:
YouTube Twitter Steam
Like my work? Why not buy me some Skittles? :3
Looking for mods? Check out the MCF Mod List. It's maintained by ZeroLevels, a friend of mine, and it's awesome!
If you like what you see, make sure to give a rep to the thread!