• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Whitelisted Feed The Beast Server (Mindcrack-Like)

mindcrack feed the beast ethoslab bdoubleo100 mindcrack inspired server minecrack mindcrack server mindcrack fan server mine legend whitelisted ftb server

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

Klwink7
    Klwink7

Carpenter

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Minecraft: Wink7

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:16 PM

Hello. This is the area where you can apply for the Mine Legend Feed The Beast server. The server is a 24/7 server ran off of MC pro hosting. No lag. It is a private whitelisted server. At the moment we only have 5 players and we would like to have a bunch more. So if you would like to join, please apply in the comments using this application format:

Minecraft IGN:

Do you have Skype:

Do you record videos:

How good are you at building/redstone:

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast:

Why should you be chosen to play on the server:

Register or log in to remove.

Mr_Jowhn2

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:27 PM

Minecraft IGN: Mr_Jowhn2

Do you have Skype: yes my skype name is Mr_Jowhn3

Do you record videos: i was planing on recording this

How good are you at building/redstone: redstone

Are you familiar with Feed the Beast: yes

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: i'm a funny person? i.... would enjoy being on the server?

Jordancarr

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:29 PM

Minecraft IGN: jordan_carr

Do you have Skype: Yes

Do you record videos: Not On ftb

How good are you at building/redstone: I am Ok i know alot about it :}

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Yes , Very

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: I am a nice person i like to help the community and the idea of a good active community gets me pumped :}

Thanks ,

ChrisFor2012

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

Minecraft IGN: RIDQL

Do you have Skype: yes

Do you record videos: i can but i dont know if i will though

How good are you at building/redstone: im okay with redstone but good builder

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: yep

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: i want to play on a ftb server with an active community and i think that server can be that
  • Posted Image

Aarvernez

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:00 PM

Minecraft IGN: Tangsoododude

Do you have Skype: Yes I do

Do you record videos: Not until i have the proper software

How good are you at building/redstone: I can build decorative buildings and I have acceptable redstone knowledge

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Very.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: I'm in need of a new Minecraft server and this one sounds pretty good.

ToastyTheDragonã‚·
  • Minecraft: Bzsarok

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

Minecraft IGN: Bzsarok

Do you record videos: I have plans to, and I have done before.  I own FRAPS.

How good are you at building/redstone: I'd say I'm average.  I can make something look pretty good, though.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast:  I've been playing FTB for weeks!  I'm addicted!

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: Whenever I join a server, I am a very dedicated player, especially if the server is good.  If you accept me, you will have both a loyal player, and a good friend.

Mr_Jowhn2

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hey, will you be telling us if we got it over skype or  over the fourms?
because my skype account has just now messed up. i made a new 1 its Mr_Jowhn3

ToastyTheDragonã‚·
  • Minecraft: Bzsarok

Posted 13 January 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostMr_Jowhn2, on 13 January 2013 - 11:50 PM, said:

Hey, will you be telling us if we got it over skype or  over the fourms?

I'm wondering if he's ever going to tell us.

michaelorgtfo
  • Minecraft: whathype
  • Xbox:HI IM M1KE

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

Minecraft IGN: whathype

Do you have Skype: yes, michaelorgtfo

Do you record videos: nope :D

How good are you at building/redstone: very skilled

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Yes, extremely

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: I am really looking for the small server feeling, me and my friend Natester, who will hopefully be applying aswell, really like playing on small private server like yours was described

Kanias
    Kanias

Carpenter

• Members
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

Minecraft IGN: southdude5

Do you record videos: Not for the meantime

How good are you at building/redstone: Very good at both skills; can adapt and overcome problems

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Yes, I play a lot of it

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: Just wanna show what I can do and help whoever I can (experienced apiarist, biofuel universal builds)

CraftedPancake
  • Minecraft: Qw4ZYx

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

Minecraft IGN: Qw4ZYx

Do you have Skype: Yes, Jmiitch3llo.

Do you record videos: I have in the past, but never uploaded. I can if you want me to.

How good are you at building/redstone: Decent builder, and better then average with redstone.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Yerrrrp, only minecraft I play now.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: I'm looking for a chill server to play on with some cool new people to play FTB with! I love the SMP side of minecraft, and I'm always looking for something new to try out.

Jessicai

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:15 AM

Minecraft IGN: Jessicai

Do you have Skype: Yes I do, my Skype name is Tristesse Moonpaw.

Do you record videos: I do not.

How good are you at building/redstone: I am a good builder, and am competent with Redstone.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: I am well-versed with it's content.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: I'm a friendly person and enjoy playing with others. I love to help people out and to learn new things, so I tend to enjoy observing others work. I've been looking for a fun, friendly community to play with and I hope this is it!

HostlessShade

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:29 AM

Minecraft IGN: HostlessShade

Do you have Skype: That I do, I'll relay the details in private.

Age: Not what's really important but I'm 23. Maturity is what counts.

Do you record videos: That I do not. Though I have been interested in doing I've procrastinated each time I meant to start.

How good are you at building/redstone: Decent with redstone and other mechanics. Still learning what style I prefer to build with.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: I'm fairly new to the modpack but I've enjoyed learning about it each step of the way.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: Well, if you're going by word alone then I like to think of myself as a fairly interesting individual. I try my best to get along with the various users I meet  and like to build new contraptions to see if they will work. Though I may not be the best player, I should be one of the more interesting.

Exzlom
    Exzlom

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Minecraft: Zamtheman

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Minecraft IGN: Exzlom

Do you record videos: not at the moment,but i might if i get on the server

How good are you at building/redstone: Build 6-8.5 redstone 4.5-7

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: very

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: im a minecraft beta vetran and have no life so ill be on the server a lot. : 3

Danbie
    Danbie

Carpenter

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:18 PM

Minecraft IGN: Danbie

Do you have Skype:Yes (sarov562)

Do you record videos: I don't at the moment but I might start sometime in the near future.

How good are you at building/redstone: I am quite good with redstone and I am also quite a good builder builder.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: I have been playing FTB since the 1.4.6 version came out and know  decent amount about most of the mod's.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: For a start I play a lot of MC over the weekend's ( often up to 6 hours a day) I am a nice guy and will help the community out if they want. I am also very experienced with nuclear power and have come up with several of my own designs (but I will make sure to build them far away from others if possible ;)

xXMrMMANXx

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

Minecraft IGN: xXMrMMANXx

Do you have Skype: mrmichaelacosta1

Do you record videos:No

How good are you at building/redstone:I am above average with it and attempt to use it a lot

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast:Yes I saw the mindcrack group and thought it would be cool to play

Why should you be chosen to play on the server:I am a person that would like to get to know the other players more and when it comes to helping I can be a very helpful person. Also I try to do as many things as I can to help benefit the server

Hilarity the roleplayer
  • Minecraft: HilarityInsures

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Minecraft IGN:
HilarityInsures

Do you have Skype:
Yes, it is HilarityInsures

Do you record videos:
No, even if i did i doubt anyone would watch me.

How good are you at building/redstone:
Building = 9/10
Redstone = 3/10 I can set something up but it probably won't work.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast:
Kinda.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server:
I think i should be chosen to play on the server because i am always looking for new people to play with and new experiences to share, i can be pretty active, seeing as i can be one from 4:00 pm EST, to 11:00 PM EST. I don't usually get in fights unless someone deserves it, I'm pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things and I've been playing MC since alpha.

Do you remember Alpha, when you could get banned for having a boat and Glitches were just a regular tuesday? Pepperidge farms remembers.

gorguts5

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:08 AM

Minecraft IGN: gorguts5

Do you record videos: no

How good are you at building/redstone: not really building, i can do some redstone stuff though.

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: As far as im concerned its a repackaged Technic Luncher with the odd new mod

Why should you be chosen to play on the server:  Because of my mature attitude and ability with Industrial craft, buildcraft and a little of forestry, 3 of the major mods in the pack. I have experiance in Computer craft such as making the computers and turtles and using commands but have issues with the computing language to write my own programs that are more advanced than door controls.

jgchubbyred

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:12 AM

Minecraft IGN: jgchubbyred

Do you have Skype: yes, but its for my discretion only

Do you record videos:nope

How good are you at building/redstone: Decent, if I do say so myself

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Kinda new, but I know a lot.

Why should you be chosen to play on the server:  I am a nice person, Hilarityinsures is my bro, so friendship will be encouraged, and being able to play in a nice server is a very pleasant idea

BlackDownfall

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Minecraft IGN: Tensional_Smile

Do you have Skype: Tensional_Smile

Do you record videos: No

How good are you at building/redstone: A little bit above average

Are you familiar with Feed The Beast: Yes

Why should you be chosen to play on the server: I am very good at the game and can be useful to any players at anytime. If someone is in need for help, I will help with what I can. Although I have not played the game too much I can adapt to new mods such as this very quickly