• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Real Country MC... TWO [Project][No Whitelist] We build a life-sized country in minecraft. complete with cities and infrastructure!

creative rcmc rcmc2 cities countries bukkit

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

k1dkud1
    k1dkud1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 07:47 AM

Minecraft IGN: dmickan
What team you want to be on: Whichever suits, but preferably Team 2. I like the idea of building highways.
Suggestions: Would recommend some planning. Just so wires don't get crossed.
Why you like or not like the idea: Love the idea. Should be amazing once we get into it.

Register or log in to remove.

DrewsAdmin

Posted 16 January 2013 - 01:47 PM

Katsuban, ttjlife, dmickman should have building permissions - we seem to be having a bug where the whitelist is still enabled, this now fixeD
FROM NOW ON PLEASE LOG ON TO THE SERVER BEFORE APPLYING, AS WE CANNOT PROMOTE PEOPLE ON PERMISSIONS WHO HAVE NO RANK YET.

Posted Image

Catscat111
  • Minecraft: Catscat111

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:02 PM

my name is Catscat111
Team: Team 1 please Posted Image
Suggestions: maybe if you had a portal it could bring you to a mid-evil version of the town city
as ,long as i get to do creative stuff I'll be fine Posted Image

DrewsAdmin

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

Catscat has been given permissions!

Posted Image

MaroocaTheBrony
  • Minecraft: Marooca

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:51 PM

Probably the worst Minecraft server out there, do not even bother joining, the admins are terrible and the world is even more terrible.
Marooca

DrewsAdmin

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostMaroocaTheBrony, on 16 January 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

Probably the worst Minecraft server out there, do not even bother joining, the admins are terrible and the world is even more terrible.
Marooca, we banned you.
Why? because of this: http://mcbans.com/player/marooca
Now, out of spite you denounce our server? Nice, but the truth is, you would have really ­ed the map unless you changed in 2 days.

Posted Image

ttjlife
    ttjlife

Carpenter

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Minecraft: ttjlife

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:05 AM

View PostMaroocaTheBrony, on 16 January 2013 - 11:51 PM, said:

http://www.mcbans.com/player/Marooca
Posted Image

MaroocaTheBrony

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:52 AM

I wouldn't have even griefed the map, I didn't even have permission to build/destroy, but yet you decided to ban me, using vulgar language. I'm sorry that you're to scared to let a griefer on your server, even when they don't have perms. Just a warning to other users, if you have ever been banned for any reason, don't visit this server. They will hunt you down like the stalkers they are and start accussing you and before you even have time to explain yourself you're banned. Don't join.
Marooca

DrewsAdmin

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:06 AM

View PostMaroocaTheBrony, on 17 January 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

I wouldn't have even griefed the map, I didn't even have permission to build/destroy, but yet you decided to ban me, using vulgar language. I'm sorry that you're to scared to let a griefer on your server, even when they don't have perms. Just a warning to other users, if you have ever been banned for any reason, don't visit this server. They will hunt you down like the stalkers they are and start accussing you and before you even have time to explain yourself you're banned. Don't join.
Well, you had one of your friends come on and also use vulgar language in response, additionally, you had been banned for griefing 2 days ago,and had various other bans. We dont need griefers walking around our server, permissions or not.

Posted Image

MaroocaTheBrony

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:14 AM

View PostDrewsAdmin, on 17 January 2013 - 01:06 AM, said:

Well, you had one of your friends come on and also use vulgar language in response, additionally, you had been banned for griefing 2 days ago,and had various other bans. We dont need griefers walking around our server, permissions or not.
I have no idea what you're talking about, because NONE of my friends know about this server, and I have only 3 MCbans issued, 1 was false due to an @sshole of an admin. Anyways what was the person's username? I only have 2 other friends who play MC on the computer.
Marooca

zzSilentSightZZ

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:19 AM

Minecraft IGN: SilentSight
What team you want to be on: Team 3 FTW!
Suggestions: That we can turn this into a roleplay map!
Why you like or not like the idea:This seems like a pretty cool idea if you ask me. Hours and hours of work spent on the whole thing! I hope to see my work up with the work already done as well.
Posted Image

DrewsAdmin

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

View PostzzSilentSightZZ, on 17 January 2013 - 01:19 AM, said:

Minecraft IGN: SilentSight
What team you want to be on: Team 3 FTW!
Suggestions: That we can turn this into a roleplay map!
Why you like or not like the idea:This seems like a pretty cool idea if you ask me. Hours and hours of work spent on the whole thing! I hope to see my work up with the work already done as well.
Given permissions

Posted Image

k1dkud1
    k1dkud1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 09:03 AM

View PostDrewsAdmin, on 16 January 2013 - 01:47 PM, said:

Katsuban, ttjlife, dmickman should have building permissions - we seem to be having a bug where the whitelist is still enabled, this now fixeD
FROM NOW ON PLEASE LOG ON TO THE SERVER BEFORE APPLYING, AS WE CANNOT PROMOTE PEOPLE ON PERMISSIONS WHO HAVE NO RANK YET.
My apologies, but I dont seem to have build permissions. I read that note after I posted.
IGN dmickan

Pokemoon100

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:55 PM

IGN: Pokemoon100

JWoodi
    JWoodi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

Minecraft IGN: JWoodi
What team you want to be on: The City Team. I like bulding large structures.
Suggestions: Don't care, I go with the flow as long as the project is awesome.
Why you like or not like the idea: I would love to see a huge city in minecraft and i want to help add a few buildings

im on the server right now waiting for someone...

DocTheBetrayer

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:47 PM

Minecraft IGN: DocTheBetrayer
What team you want to be on: Any can build most stuff from buildings to roads and military stuff like vehicles subs and ships
Suggestions: i like the idea of a rpg server at the end being a roleplayer i would say that though
Why you like or not like the idea : about time someone tried this level of a build

DrewsAdmin

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:14 PM

Yeah, sorry dmickman, you should have permissions now
The following people also have permissions (provided they logged on):

Pokemoon100
JWoodi
DocTheBetrayer

Posted Image

ryanninjasheep
  • Minecraft: ryanninjasheep

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

er... I don't have permissions...

DRAMATIC ELLIPSIS!

BabaButtballs
  • Minecraft: BabaButtballs

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

View Postryanninjasheep, on 18 January 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

er... I don't have permissions...
Log onto the server in two hours, I'll add you to builder. I'll be ~Baba.

DocTheBetrayer

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:11 PM

guys was just on server and its being trashed by these two nob heads

Nibeftw and Atheneftw

cant built until its sorted lagging like mad due to the amount of lava and water everywhere any wood has burnt away. this sucks