• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

{1.5.2} Carcere Correction Facility Prison Server! {Prison Server}{Factions}{Events}{Plots}{99%Uptime}

carcere correctional facility prison server factions pvp jail

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1904 replies to this topic

Yoshi
    Yoshi

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3256 posts
  • Minecraft: Ladida12345

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM

View PostEvilBanana21, on 31 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

By the way still muted. Clash threatening to ban us all.

In the first photo, you can also see Cryptomeranium saying that all the players are disrespectful.

In the second photo you can clearly see ClashJLS, insulting someone. Insulting = Disrespect.
I don't know if by 'Do not Disrespect' you mean only staff can disrespect you, but you cannot defend your self.
lokiy, you should definitely reconsider... you won't attract attention by having hateful staff who abuse. You may say that we are the hateful ones, but we are only correcting them when they abuse.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Clash shouldn't have given threats, I might go and talk to lokiy about this

On the other hand, I can see why Clash was mad. Part of his authority was to stop the insults.

Register or log in to remove.

EvilBanana21
  • Minecraft: EvilBanana21

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostMetallicOxide, on 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Banana, Being a guard is a tough job which me and the rest of our crew are willing to accept. It does not help with your negativity and being hateful. U just hit Clash's last nerve. U can see xXMiner being a dick. And by making these reports u are stressing people out. I don't have the time to reply to his but I am taking it out of my day. U have to realize to step into a guards shoe and how tough our job is. I know it is our job, but sometimes just give us some slack.
I do see it is a tough job. I was a Sr. Guard on Bone Breaking Prison. That does not give you the right to offend people, mute people just because you are stressed etc. If you are feeling stressed do not take it out on a player. It isn't fair. I got muted for defending bibi, for ??? minutes. It wasn't even 5min. It would've been more appropriate, but nope it was like 45min +. I do not see how XxMiner1xX is being a dick, he is just stating what happened in an imitational form, he is obviously a bit confused, as to why bibi was banned. It still doesn't give the right for ClashJLS to insult him. ChatMod is a tough job too, and threatening to use '/ban' is not right. Do you know that ClashJLS was banned on RCP? Why do you think he was banned? For this exact rowdy behaviour, towards other players. He wants to feel in control, and wants to look over people. I do not think he was the right choice for ChatMod, he doesn't even have a clean mouth.

View PostLadida12345, on 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Clash shouldn't have given threats, I might go and talk to lokiy about this

On the other hand, I can see why Clash was mad. Part of his authority was to stop the insults.
Thank you, for doing something. I still think that ClashJLS needs a reminder not to lash back at others. Maybe a Warnings rule could possibly happen on the server? 3 warnings? Then mute? He could simply use that instead of muting someone like me for ??? minutes without warning.

bibimbap00
  • Minecraft: bibimbap12
  • Xbox:charmingfriend9

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

View PostMetallicOxide, on 31 January 2013 - 12:20 AM, said:

Banana, Being a guard is a tough job which me and the rest of our crew are willing to accept. It does not help with your negativity and being hateful. U just hit Clash's last nerve. U can see xXMiner being a dick. And by making these reports u are stressing people out. I don't have the time to reply to his but I am taking it out of my day. U have to realize to step into a guards shoe and how tough our job is. I know it is our job, but sometimes just give us some slack.
Bro, i am highest ranked guard, and longest serving guard in the force, (not including wardens) in RCP, and yet i could deal with it and make everything a fun place, and yet what do you still do? freaking ban me as a troll ban? NOW THAT is abuse.

Milk? Where's the milk!

I'm bibimbap12. A panda to be exact.

MetallicOxide
  • Minecraft: MetallicOX

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

View Postbibimbap00, on 31 January 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

Bro, i am highest ranked guard, and longest serving guard in the force, (not including wardens) in RCP, and yet i could deal with it and make everything a fun place, and yet what do you still do? freaking ban me as a troll ban? NOW THAT is abuse.
Well don't say you, cuz I didn't ban you Clash did. It wasn't my idea to troll ban you it was his. (Not to throw anybody under the bus) and I do feel what he did was wrong. I just think he was a bit stressed out at that moment. I apologize on his behalf

View PostEvilBanana21, on 31 January 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

I do see it is a tough job. I was a Sr. Guard on Bone Breaking Prison. That does not give you the right to offend people, mute people just because you are stressed etc. If you are feeling stressed do not take it out on a player. It isn't fair. I got muted for defending bibi, for ??? minutes. It wasn't even 5min. It would've been more appropriate, but nope it was like 45min +. I do not see how XxMiner1xX is being a dick, he is just stating what happened in an imitational form, he is obviously a bit confused, as to why bibi was banned. It still doesn't give the right for ClashJLS to insult him. ChatMod is a tough job too, and threatening to use '/ban' is not right. Do you know that ClashJLS was banned on RCP? Why do you think he was banned? For this exact rowdy behaviour, towards other players. He wants to feel in control, and wants to look over people. I do not think he was the right choice for ChatMod, he doesn't even have a clean mouth.
I don't really think that mute was fair. Ill go with you on that one. But Guards are people to, not spambots repurposed to PVP. and they have feelings so some times just leave them alone. BTW about Miner he kept on saying the same thing over and over and that is why  I called him a dick.

bibimbap00

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

May i be unbanned now?

Milk? Where's the milk!

bibimbap00

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:51 AM

1. IGN:bibimbap12
2. Played Prisons Before?: Yes, actually I am an Officer on the well known prison server RCP.
3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? Yes, I am an offcier like it said in question one.
4. Why This Server:I am applying for this server because being honest here, I kill guards on carcere. Not for the fun of it, but to actually test the guards on their PvP skills. Overall, the guards (no offense) suck at pvp. I killed all of them a few times, and having my nimble fingers plus a keyboard, i could easily demolish people.
5. How long do you Play on this Server?: How long, hmm... I started a while ago, probably around an hour a day on weekdays due to school.
6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture):I am currently in B-Block, but having been "accidentally" banned by ClashJLS when he supposedly ment to temp-ban me i cannot take a picture.
7. Why do you want to be guard?: I would like to be a guard, becuase most of the guards, are terrible at pvp, slow at learning things, and all in all, very abusive.

8. Extra Info Lokiy999 is awesome, and utterly the beautiful mastermind among Carcere Correctional Prison server.

Milk? Where's the milk!

Wishmaster
  • Minecraft: ShadowSniper98
  • Xbox:Try Hard x Jag

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

1. IGN: ShadowSniper98
2. Played Prisons Before?: RCP, bonebreaking, killion
3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? yes RCP i am Officer (Sr. Guard)
4. Why This Server:This server is fun like most prison servers should be, and prison servers should at least have a good amount of guards so they know there will be a couple of them on at all times. Since a few guards got demoted there isnt as many on anymore.
5. How long do you Play on this Server?:been playing for about a week havnt been play but like 30mins on  the server every now and again
6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture): b-block pic will be in extra info Posted Image
7. Why do you want to be guard?: I want to be guard because, i am very experienced i am officer (Sr. Guard) on another server i have had alot of fun on this server with the players and the guards, I would love to be apart of this growing server and help in every way i can Posted Image.

8. Extra Info: Lokiy999 is awesomePosted Image
Posted Image

bibimbap00

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:55 AM

IGN:bibimbap12
Current rank on the server:B-Block
Reason you were banned:Idk, ClashJLS was supposedly pulling a prank on me, buy "accidentally" perma-banning me.
Warden/Sr.Guard/ChatMod that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)ChatMod ClashJLS
Approximate time of ban: (Include time zone)about 4 or 5 o' clock EST.
Why you deserve to be unbanned:Cause i was un-rightfully banned.
Any additional information:No.

Milk? Where's the milk!

ClashJLS2

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

now bibim i banned you because i was proving that i could tempban for 1 second but as you know, im a bit forgetful so i accidentally typed ban instead of tempban

View PostWishmaster, on 31 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? yes RCP i am Officer (Sr. Guard)
4. Why This Server:This server is fun like most prison servers should be, and prison servers should at least have a good amount of guards so they know there will be a couple of them on at all times. Since a few guards got demoted there isnt as many on anymore.
5. How long do you Play on this Server?:been playing for about a week havnt been play but like 30mins on  the server every now and again
6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture): b-block pic will be in extra info Posted Image
7. Why do you want to be guard?: I want to be guard because, i am very experienced i am officer (Sr. Guard) on another server i have had alot of fun on this server with the players and the guards, I would love to be apart of this growing server and help in every way i can Posted Image.

Recommended

Yoshi
    Yoshi

Glowstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 3256 posts
  • Minecraft: Ladida12345

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:39 AM

View Postbibimbap00, on 31 January 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Reason you were banned:Idk, ClashJLS was supposedly pulling a prank on me, buy "accidentally" perma-banning me.
Warden/Sr.Guard/ChatMod that issued your ban: (N/A if you don't know)ChatMod ClashJLS

You will be unbanned asap. Wait until I come back from school

Manny1306

Posted 31 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

1. IGN: Maanny1306
2. Played Prisons Before?: yes, convicted and don't drop the soap
3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? No, But I helped the guards.
4. Why This Server: Looks awesome, and I want to help the community become a greater server.
5. How long do you Play on this Server?: 8+ hours
6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture): C bloc, but I don't think that conisders a picture of proof since it's the lowest rank :P
7. Why do you want to be guard?: lets start off with what a staff's first quality should be. Maturity and patience. I think I'm mature for the job, I don't get angry easily at offensive comment and I handle them finely. I also don't get frustrated with newcomers and start using caps lock for their attention or to prove the point straight. Now lets get on with the next subject, I'm very fluent with the English language and know all my grammar, punctuation and capital letters (So I don't say "Y Dont U Sk8bored?"). My third reason is that I enforce rules very well and don't disobey them, Not even in sticky situations of problems. My fourth reason is that I'm active on any type of forums and can get use to this one, I can give feedback to applications and make fun subjects. I think about stuff that could be added to the server, if they would be good or not, and if good I can take it further with a higher rank. I don't ignore thoughts and ideas and I take them into consideration, I never ignore a request of help. I have also noticed that the server is getting mega popular, and that guards  are needed to keep the server safe, I am in a different time zone of the server so i can take a "night shift" (if you want to call it that). My last reason is that I make friends with communities really fast so I will be noticed and not hated (no one likes a hated guard) I also am a experienced person with staff and mod (and minecraft if you consider "beta" a long time).

8. Extra Info
Lokiy is Awesome

lokiy999
    lokiy999

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 844 posts
  • Minecraft: lokiy999

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:14 AM

View Postbibimbap00, on 31 January 2013 - 01:55 AM, said:

Unbanned.

==============
I can Post again :)
==============

ClashJLS2

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

View Postlokiy999, on 31 January 2013 - 07:14 AM, said:

Unbanned.

==============
I can Post again Posted Image
==============
Yyay

commanderAIK
  • Minecraft: commanderAIK

Posted 31 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

This guy's a great pvper.  I recommend
Posted Image

koolkidzie
  • Minecraft: koolkidzie

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

This server is amazing!!! I haven't been on for long, but the atmosphere is kind, and friendly, and it is all around a fun place to be. Thumbs up for this server, i entirely reccomend it :D (BTW Lokiy999 is awesome xD)
Posted Image

zzwerling
  • Minecraft: ComputerGuy365

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Lacks Detail:

DENIED
Reapply in 3 Days/ 2 Pages.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Also:

Lokiy should do something about Clash. I've heard Clash talk about himself becoming Warden, and I don't think we want a Warden who insults players and bans them for no reason. We need a Warden who is active, helps players, Mature and Does a good job.
Posted Image

koolkidzie
  • Minecraft: koolkidzie

Posted 31 January 2013 - 06:36 PM

1. IGN: KOOLKIDZIE

2. Played Prisons Before?:Yes, Pen. 7991, mini-prison server

3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? Admin on both, served as snr guard for one year on Pen. 7991

4. Why This Server:This server has a wonderful atmosphere, and, to be honest, is much better than other servers i played on. I would love to be a guard, as I love prison servers, and this is no exception.

5. How long do you Play on this Server?: Been on for a week, usually sessions last between 1 - 2 hours.

6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture):B, soon to be A

7. Why do you want to be guard?: Since the last server i was admin on shut down due to DDoS, i felt i had nothing to do. When i found this server, i immediately fell in love with it. You guys have made a wonderful place to gather, and it is an amazing server. Given my past experience, i would love to help support this server, through my time i can devote to it. I hope to donate later this year (once i can get around to donating Posted Image ) And i think i would be a good addition to the team here.

8. Extra Info
Besides the fact that Lokiy is an awesome guy, who loves to drop the soap for me....here is that pic :

Also...feel free to ask SPYINGPIG for references about me

EDIT : Now an A-Blocker, working towards Free

Posted Image
Posted Image

xSqu4sh
    xSqu4sh

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

1. IGN: xSqu4sh
2. Played Prisons Before?: Yes im Free  on Rcp and ,many more I am on B - Free
3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? No i was not
4. Why This Server: This server because alot of my friend play the server and i think it would be great to be a guard on it
5. How long do you Play on this Server?:Well ive played for at least 6 hours a day for the last month or more

6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture): Im Citizen

7. Why do you want to be guard?:I want to be guard because i enjoyed the role on the server i was guard on before and feel like i want to be a part of that role again I am a great pvper and would guardante good protection for the prisoners.I have great experiance with prison servers and know how the rules go.I stand by the rules 100% and will never go against them.I am friends with other guards and think i will work well with them.I would love to be part of the servers amazing staff and hope to be working with them soon.I live GMT timezone and will be on whenever i can i am very dedicated and love to help out.I belevie i can reduce the ammount of pvp on the server and make people think twice before attacking
I also got a recomendation from keelanowen omerc and Shay and smexydictator and
metallic0x and Wiggatronand Theblacksmoke98 whos a Guard

http://i47.tinypic.com/29ohp2r.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/qyx2mr.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/28jcupw.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/6okeow.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2qa1ow6.png

PS LOKIY IS AWESOME

lokiy999
    lokiy999

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 844 posts
  • Minecraft: lokiy999

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostxSqu4sh, on 31 January 2013 - 07:12 PM, said:

1. IGN: xSqu4sh
2. Played Prisons Before?: Yes im Free  on Rcp and ,many more I am on B - Free
3. If 2 is True, Were you a Guard/Mod/Warden Before? No i was not
4. Why This Server: This server because alot of my friend play the server and i think it would be great to be a guard on it
5. How long do you Play on this Server?:Well ive played for at least 6 hours a day for the last month or more

6. What Rank Are You?(With Picture): Im Citizen

7. Why do you want to be guard?:I want to be guard because i enjoyed the role on the server i was guard on before and feel like i want to be a part of that role again I am a great pvper and would guardante good protection for the prisoners.I have great experiance with prison servers and know how the rules go.I stand by the rules 100% and will never go against them.I am friends with other guards and think i will work well with them.I would love to be part of the servers amazing staff and hope to be working with them soon.I live GMT timezone and will be on whenever i can i am very dedicated and love to help out.I belevie i can reduce the ammount of pvp on the server and make people think twice before attacking
I also got a recomendation from keelanowen omerc and Shay and smexydictator and
metallic0x and Wiggatronand Theblacksmoke98 whos a Guard

http://i47.tinypic.com/29ohp2r.png
http://i48.tinypic.com/qyx2mr.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/28jcupw.png
http://i50.tinypic.com/6okeow.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2qa1ow6.png

PS LOKIY IS AWESOME

Denied because you asked for Recommends.

bibimbap00

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:24 PM

What about my guard app hmm? :3

Milk? Where's the milk!