• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ZedX
    ZedX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:15 PM

Help! So in minecraft whenever I right click to place a block, ANY block, nothing happens. I restarted the game, waited a bit. I can delete blocks, but just not place! I don't know if this has anything to do with my lag, (My computer as a lag. I usually get about 4-30 FPS with fog on) but I always lag and I try to get rid of it with game booster, uninstalling and such, but it has made a big difference, but it still has problems with lag. Anyone know a solution?
Posted Image
The Awesome Creator Of My Signature is HERE!

Register or log in to remove.

pjbj
    pjbj

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

a solution would be to find a mountain and carve a building out of it

ZedX
    ZedX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 04:27 AM

pjbj said:

a solution would be to find a mountain and carve a building out of it

"Bump" I like the idea but it would be hard. I need a pick axe to do that, I need to use a workbench for that, but I cant place one. It is virtually impossible. Anyone? Help? Please! I will give you  :Pig: 's! Don't help and you get

:VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:
   :Diamond:  :SSSS:  :Spider:  :Zombie:     :SSSS:  :Diamond:  :Spider:  :Zombie:  :Notch:  :Zombie:  :Spider:  :Diamond:  :SSSS:  :Zombie:  :Spider:  :SSSS:  :Diamond:
  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava: :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:

DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!
Posted Image

Samos123
    Samos123

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:51 PM

View Postzakman246, on 15 February 2011 - 04:27 AM, said:

"Bump" I like the idea but it would be hard. I need a pick axe to do that, I need to use a workbench for that, but I cant place one. It is virtually impossible. Anyone? Help? Please! I will give you  :Pig: 's! Don't help and you get

:VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:  :VV:
   :Diamond:  :SSSS:  :Spider:  :Zombie:     :SSSS:  :Diamond:  :Spider:  :Zombie:  :Notch:  :Zombie:  :Spider:  :Diamond:  :SSSS:  :Zombie:  :Spider:  :SSSS:  :Diamond:
  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava: :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:  :Lava:

DUM DUM DUM!!!!!!

I have the exact same problem! So annoying, I have searched the forums and now when I finally find someone with the same problem nobody has a solution. Its not my computer (although it is rubbish) because my friend has the exact same one and they have no problems. Please somebody help!

ZedX
    ZedX

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:49 PM

Sorry for bumping this really old topic, but the reason this happened was simply computer lag (I Think). It has gotten better and all is good now.
Posted Image

jumjummju
    jumjummju

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1275 posts
  • Minecraft: jumjummju

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:52 PM

Yeah, it's lag, because generally it likes to lag just as you right click, not registering the click.
I'm always happy just 'cause there isn't a reason to be sad.
Don't take this as there is nothing that could cause sadness. I just mean it's pointless to dwell on it. I mean, depression is so boring.

RavingRev
  • Minecraft: Ninjashizzle

Posted 08 July 2011 - 03:55 PM

Do you mean in Singleplayer or Multiplayer? If it's Singleplayer you need to re-download Minecraft. If it's Multiplayer you might not be allowed to build as you are in a restricted area, try moving away from that place.

Posted Image