Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[13w02b] Minecraft vanilla server

snapshot

  • Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21

TeddyTheTeddy
  • Minecraft: TeddyTheTeddy

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

IGN: TeddyTheTeddy
Age: 13
Skype: habbo.teddy
Youtube link: YouTube.Com
YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.c...dy?feature=mhee
Why do you want to join: I want to have a friendly survival server in which I can do Letsplays.
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Y
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Y

Posted Image


Register or log in to remove.

#22

AceSoldier03

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

IGN: AceSoldier03
Age (other guy has it, and I don't mind adding it): 17 in April
Skype: heavensnoob
Youtube link: Don't have one at the moment.
Why do you want to join: I want a community based vanilla survival server. I'd love to be able to help others and act as a community. I'm looking for older and more mature players that I can share the experience with! I'm a good builder, and I'm very knowledgable about the game (since 1.3 beta).
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: No, my computer is not able to record at the moment. Saving for a very nice computer that will allow me to do that and muuuuuch more. I'll gladly be in videos until I can start recording.

#23

redradar2656

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:23 PM

IGN: redradar2656
Skype: redradar7
Youtube link: N/A
Why do you want to join: I like small community servers like mindcrack.
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Y
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Maybe i'm not sure yet.

#24

MCreeper0

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:06 AM

Can you accept my post? If not, please tell me why.
I had found no servers that are cool, and your looks, cool, so  can i join?
Me wana join! your awesome! thanks, if u accept :3
(      if your a brony /)     )

#25

TheAjalin

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:39 AM

before I post this. Im going to have two applications. One for me and one for my friend who doesnt have an MCForum Account.


IGN: gofoufi
Skype: gofoufi123
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/TheAjalin
Why do you want to join: Friend and I are looking for a nice Snapshot server
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes (Sometimes)
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Yes (Well this is a maybe because im not 100% sure)




IGN: hoboman505
Skype: hoboman505
Youtube link: None
Why do you want to join: Looking for a Survival Snapshot server to play with my friend on
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Y (Sometimes)
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: No

#26

CreepersGoMoo

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:57 AM

IGN: Jameswhyte01
Skype: jwhyte01
Youtube link: Creepersgomoo
Why do you want to join: Been looking around for vanilla servers because I have spent too much ime on single player and need a break. I'm a very good builder and have made many farms such as an iron golem, witch, blaze and gold ingot farms.
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Yes

#27

Yoosk
    Yoosk

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts
  • Location: Poland
  • Minecraft: Yoosk

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:58 AM

IGN: Yoosk
Skype: yoosk15
Youtube link: yoosk15
Why do you want to join: I like to play with peoples, and test new things like this snapshot :)
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Yes, it would be possible.
'Nuff Said

#28

LennomiSK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:23 PM

View Postgofoufi, on 16 January 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

before I post this. Im going to have two applications. One for me and one for my friend who doesnt have an MCForum Account.


IGN: gofoufi
Skype: gofoufi123
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/TheAjalin
Why do you want to join: Friend and I are looking for a nice Snapshot server
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes (Sometimes)
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Yes (Well this is a maybe because im not 100% sure)




IGN: hoboman505
Skype: hoboman505
Youtube link: None
Why do you want to join: Looking for a Survival Snapshot server to play with my friend on
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Y (Sometimes)
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: No

View PostAceSoldier03, on 15 January 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

IGN: AceSoldier03
Age (other guy has it, and I don't mind adding it): 17 in April
Skype: heavensnoob
Youtube link: Don't have one at the moment.
Why do you want to join: I want a community based vanilla survival server. I'd love to be able to help others and act as a community. I'm looking for older and more mature players that I can share the experience with! I'm a good builder, and I'm very knowledgable about the game (since 1.3 beta).
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: No, my computer is not able to record at the moment. Saving for a very nice computer that will allow me to do that and muuuuuch more. I'll gladly be in videos until I can start recording.

You are accepted, enjoy!
I will send you PM with server details.

#29

TeddyTheTeddy
  • Minecraft: TeddyTheTeddy

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

View PostLennomiSK, on 16 January 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

You are accepted, enjoy!
I will send you PM with server details.

Why am I not in?

Posted Image


#30

LennomiSK

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:08 PM

View PostTeddyTheTeddy, on 16 January 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

Why am I not in?

You are too young. I'm looking for players 14+.


View PostMCreeper0, on 16 January 2013 - 02:06 AM, said:

Can you accept my post? If not, please tell me why.
I had found no servers that are cool, and your looks, cool, so  can i join?
Me wana join! your awesome! thanks, if u accept :3
(   if your a brony /) )

I'm sorry but you are not accepted.

#31

Zenjul
    Zenjul

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 17 posts
  • Minecraft: Zenjul

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

IGN: Zenjul

Age: 20

Skype: N/A

Youtube link: N/A

Why do you want to join: Used to play on a small dedicated server which the owner decided to shut down without warning. Looking for a fun atmosphere with friendly individuals to pick back up and not have to worry about losing hard work that is  accessible when I feel like playing.

Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Currently no Skype account. Can acquire.

Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: N

#32

FranEGL
    FranEGL

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
  • Minecraft: FranEGL
  • Xbox:FranCABJ

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

IGN: FranEGL
Skype: FranEGL
Youtube link: http://www.youtube.c...osTresPancheros
Why do you want to join: To start making LP and to play on a server based on snapshots (quartz blocks :D).
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: Yes
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Yes
If you wanna play with me, contact me by Skype: franegl , or send me a PM.
Diggin' Minecraft Style

#33

Cproo12
    Cproo12

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

IGN: Cproo12
Age: 14
Skype: Cproo13
Youtube link: do not have an account with videos
Why do you want to join: I want to join because I love the "Mindcrack/Hermitcraft" style of survival and the server sounds nice Posted Image
Can you join calls with other members? Yep!
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Probably Not...

#34

TeddyTheTeddy
  • Minecraft: TeddyTheTeddy

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostLennomiSK, on 16 January 2013 - 05:08 PM, said:

You are too young. I'm looking for players 14+.




I'm sorry but you are not accepted.

That's age discrimination :(

Posted Image


#35

LennomiSK

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:26 PM

Server is now running on snapshot 13w03a.

#36

MedoMorte

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

Are you still looking for players? If so:

IGN: ZJB
Skype: helpmenowpleasethankyou
Youtube link: I don't record and upload although I would like to in the future as I upgrade my PC.
Why do you want to join: As a few others have said; I like the camaraderie on servers such as minecrack and am looking for that myself. I have been stuck playing servers my friend sets up and then would fail to work after a few weeks. So I would like to join for some fun in the new world of minecraft in addition to playing with more players.  
Can you join calls with other members? Y/N: On Skype, yes!
Are you going to make a LP from the server? Y/N: Not anytime soon, regrettably.
- I know a few others have stated their age and it makes no difference to me, so I am 20.

Cheers! Created a mcforum account just to apply. lol