• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

pattissonfg
  • Minecraft: pattissonfg
  • Xbox:Xasnu

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:55 PM

[SERVER CLOSED]

Hi there,

Here are where the ban appeals go. This is for ban appeals and accusations ONLY. Please do not post if they are denied, unless you feel your post will be valid towards your ban. Use this template and DO NOT CREATE YOUR OWN!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Username:
Ban Issued at: (Date and time of the ban, even if relative like "yesterday".)
Ban Type: ("Permanent" or "Temporary". In the second case provide the remaining time as well.)
Banned by: (Who banned you?)
Ban Reason: (What does it says when you try to connect on the server?)
Times banned on this server:
Appeal: ("Why do you think your ban was unfair?" and "What were you doing before you got banned? " are required answers in this section. Feel free to provide any other information you can add as well. Increase your chances to be unbanned providing as much proofs you can, such as screenshots or videos if you have any.)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TIPS TOWARDS GETTING ACCEPTED APPEALS
Respect:

Do not swear or flame in your ban appeal un-needlessly, this will severely decrease your chances of being un-banned.
Do not come on this forum and issue a string of threats, insults, or obscenities, this will just get you banned from the forums as well.

Truthfulness:

Be 100% truthful when explaining what you to be banned, if you take a look at the other appeals, people that tell the truth usually get un banned however people that lie always stay banned.
Do not try to provide us with false evidence e.g. fake screenshots. We take an extremely close look at everything we are supplied with, and are able to spot even the smallest flaws.
Keep in mind the Admins and Owners can and will read the server log (this records everything that happens on the server such as PM's, chat messages, command inputs etc.) to check these logs before issuing a final decision on anything.
Don't make excuses, you should of read the rules before you exited the re-education centre before leaving the spawn!
Don't change the story, again we do have server logs to find out what really happened.

Capitals:
The first letter of your sentence begins with a capital letter.
Names and locations always have their first letter as a capital.
After a question mark (?), an exclamation mark (!), and most importantly, a full stop. (.)
Please do not write a sentence in capitals. Ever. Its just a pain.
Spelling:
If you don’t know how to spell a word, use a dictionary to find out.
If you lack skills in the spelling department, take advantage of word’s spell check.
Punctuation:
Just use a single “!”. Don’t hold down on your “!” key, for the love of god.
Use commas and full stops. Your post will be much more readable.
Read your post out loud. If you can’t read through your whole post without gasping for breath, then more work is needed.
Time:
Don’t rush your post! Don’t type it up as fast as you can, you’ll just make mistakes.
Don’t just write a one sentence post. It’s far too short and won't explain anything that happened about your ban.
Paragraphs. A giant block of un-spaced text is not going to look good. Space it out a bit.
Read it again. Once you are done writing the post, read through it, to check for things you want to change.
Before: i wuz baned and i dnt no y plz unban me i didn do anytin thx

After: I was banned from your server for the reason "Spam", however I am slightly confused. I think it may have been because I was trying to tell someone something but I was lagging hard so it didn't appear in chat, so I said the message multiple times and was suddenly banned for spam. Please can someone give me confirmation about this? Thank you for reading my appeal.

Format:
Follow the ban appeal format, if you do not follow it then your ban appeal will be deleted.
Answer and fill in every single question the format asks you, make sure you are truthful! (Refer to the truthfulness section for more details)
Extras:
"My sibling/cousin/friend did this!" Your account is your responsibility, we will not un-ban for this excuse.
Don't act like you deserve special treatment because you donated to the server, this does not make you special in any way!
Just because you have been on the server for a long time doesn't make you special either, in fact it is much worse because you should know the rules!

---­---­---­---­---­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­--

ACCUSATION TEMPLATE

Accusation type: (Scam, disrespect, glitch abuse, admin abuse, etc.)
Player being accused:
Money possibly lost? (If this was a scam, did you lose money?)
Items possibly lost? (Did you lose any items from this?)
Link to proof: (If you have any screenshot as proof, please upload them on imgur.com and put the link here. It’s pretty hard to do anything about your concern without proof.)
What happened? :
What can happen to solve this? :

­---­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­--

The tips are pretty similar to the ban appeal tips. As long as you have plenty of proof, and it’s an easy accusation, you should be in luck!

---­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­---­------­---­--

PLEASE USE THE TEMPLATES! Your appeal/accusation will be ignored if you do not use the templates! Thank you and good luck! We hope we don’t get too many posts here!

~CallCraft Team
Hi, I'm Patt.

Register or log in to remove.

xxx541xxx

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

Ok like i said yesterday i got banned from one of the Modertors because i said i had to go for five minute and it said banned donot leave soo im asking you to unban me please?

Callwarz
    Callwarz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts
  • Minecraft: Callwar

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:52 PM

View Postxxx541xxx, on 19 January 2013 - 08:49 PM, said:

Ok like i said yesterday i got banned from one of the Modertors because i said i had to go for five minute and it said banned donot leave soo im asking you to unban me please?

Please use the template provided. You obviously haven't read the information on the page.
The man who touches the cat, is the man who gets bit. - Me

xxx541xxx

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:30 PM

Username:MinecraftVision
Ban Issued at:Jan 19 dont know exact time
Ban Type:permanent
Banned by: the moderator dont know name
Ban Reason:The ban hammer has spoken
Times banned on this server:only this one time
Appeal i got banned for no reason

xxx541xxx

Posted 19 January 2013 - 10:35 PM

Appeal: I was playing and I said i had to go for a few minutes and the moderator banned me and the ban said Donot leave so, i think it was unfair to ban me because i had to do something for five minutes so i had to go and i got banned.

Callwarz
    Callwarz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 06:31 PM

Unbanned. Come online ASAP so we can discuss this.

xxx541xxx

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Username:MinecraftVision
Ban Issued at:Jan 21 dont know exact time
Ban Type:permanent
Banned by:Im not sure
Ban Reason:The ban hammer has spoken
Times banned on this server:Second time
Appeal: Well im not even sure what to say cause ive beeen banned yet again for a reason unknown -_-

Callwarz
    Callwarz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

Unbanned. I am trying to work out who is banning you. Who was online when you were banned?

xxx541xxx

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Im not sure it was Patt before i left this morning

benmars29

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

Username: benmars1
Ban Issued: Thursday 1/31/13 at 7:16PM
Ban type: permanent
Banned by: panther
Times banned: this is the first
Appeal: I got banned because of a kinda xray texture pack. The only thing I saw was caves in there no chest there too i didn't use this to grief or damage the server community.

pattissonfg
  • Minecraft: pattissonfg
  • Xbox:Xasnu

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:37 AM

View Postxxx541xxx, on 21 January 2013 - 08:55 PM, said:

Im not sure it was Patt before i left this morning
I never banned you ffs...you left the game, I didn't ban you Minecraft.
Hi, I'm Patt.