Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts
  • Minecraft: Smiley38

Posted 20 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

View Postlogan2775, on 16 February 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

add princess bubblegum and other people

I am going to add other people but for some reason PB is just not working.Check out the forge version at planet minecraft ;)

Register or log in to remove.

Nyahbinghiman

Posted 23 February 2013 - 04:33 PM

I made hd textures for the weapons in this mod http://www.mediafire...mvp50chkiv5csv. I hope you enjoy them

Smiley34
    Smiley34

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:12 PM

View PostNyahbinghiman, on 23 February 2013 - 04:33 PM, said:

I made hd textures for the weapons in this mod http://www.mediafire...mvp50chkiv5csv. I hope you enjoy them

They are really cool but i cant use them.Also i have new textures for almost everything made by 1UpMiner.

OfficialNightOwl
  • Minecraft: OfficialNightOwl

Posted 24 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

I did a mod review. On an extra note I might have forgotten to do the bacon pancake recipes :/

I do mod reviews, map plays, and survival play (haven't started that yet). I take mod requests if you have any, also map requests too. http://www.youtube.c...fficialNightOwl

JoshLmao

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:57 PM

We've done a mod spotlight aswell on it! Awesome mod, keep up the good work

patrix1221

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

I don't like the new shaded textures, so I made a higher res texture for the characters and items myself.

Here's the download link: http://www.mediafire...6lm9m64koac99sh

Feel free to use them :)
Posted Image

Smiley34
    Smiley34

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

View Postpatrix1221, on 25 February 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

I don't like the new shaded textures, so I made a higher res texture for the characters and items myself.

Here's the download link: http://www.mediafire...6lm9m64koac99sh

Feel free to use them Posted Image

Really cool textures.I will use them cus I didn''t know i can use hd textures but now i''m sure I can and these are perfect!

patrix1221

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostSmiley34, on 26 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Really cool textures.I will use them cus I didn''t know i can use hd textures but now i''m sure I can and these are perfect!

Glad you like it :)

I only doubled the original texture size and added some detail :P
Posted Image

Smiley34
    Smiley34

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

View Postpatrix1221, on 26 February 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

Glad you like it Posted Image

I only doubled the original texture size and added some detail Posted Image

LoL ok ...

ChillingPedoBear

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

Amazing mod I love it but can you just add everything from Adventure Time in the mod? xD but it would be really nice. Also if its possible can you add more detail to the demon blood sword? like try to add the little white thing on the bottom of it. My next request xD  is if you can make Finn and Jake spawn in the tree house and add the bubble gum kingdom and the ice kingdom and if you do the ice kingdom make ice king spawn in there sorry for all the request its just that its such a great mod and its really rare to see one like yours. Overall the best mod in Minecraft hands down

Smiley34
    Smiley34

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:33 AM

View PostChillingPedoBear, on 27 February 2013 - 02:34 AM, said:

Amazing mod I love it but can you just add everything from Adventure Time in the mod? xD but it would be really nice. Also if its possible can you add more detail to the demon blood sword? like try to add the little white thing on the bottom of it. My next request xD  is if you can make Finn and Jake spawn in the tree house and add the bubble gum kingdom and the ice kingdom and if you do the ice kingdom make ice king spawn in there sorry for all the request its just that its such a great mod and its really rare to see one like yours. Overall the best mod in Minecraft hands down

Really good ideas.I can't add bubblegum but I'l try atleast one more time.As for the kingdoms-I am trying to make the land of oo as a dimension but its really hard Posted Image.I plan to make the kingdoms spawn in there.

adventureman

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

you know I've been thinking you should add the litch that would be so cool then finn and jake could attack him

Luke
    Luke

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 693 posts
  • Minecraft: CurseLuke
  • Xbox:CurseLuke

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

View Postadventureman, on 28 February 2013 - 06:54 PM, said:

you know I've been thinking you should add the litch that would be so cool then finn and jake could attack him
Yeah, that's a good idea :)

adventureman

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

and you should also add the enchirideonPosted Image

adventureman

Posted 28 February 2013 - 11:12 PM

And the litch could make the earth all dark and try to pull you in the darkness.

Smiley34
    Smiley34

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:30 AM

View Postadventureman, on 28 February 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

And the litch could make the earth all dark and try to pull you in the darkness.

Good idea, but I'm not sure how to make that  :D...

Smiley34
    Smiley34

Coal Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 133 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:01 PM

View Postadventureman, on 28 February 2013 - 07:21 PM, said:

and you should also add the enchirideonPosted Image

done

ChillingPedoBear

Posted 01 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

I don't get it when i go through the enchirideon portal it takes me to a random place. You should make the enchirideon portal go to galaxy thing where all the little world things are like in the show and you should make the enchirideon make a portal when you right click and you can read it when you right click THAT WOULD BE AMAAZING!!!!!!!!!

regygamer
  • Minecraft: regygamer
  • Xbox:regygamer

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:27 PM

hey it's very cool what you did and you did an ammazing job with the Ai But i had some idea's that you could add if you like maybe make a lich boss,make more characters like pasive and make like lots of structures because this mod is very good, are you using Techne for the moddeling and also if you need help to code some characters or somthing because i know how to code a bit atleast i know how to make mobs biomes and dimensions so i realy would like to see this mob grow because you did the best thing ever adventuretime in minecraft.

View PostSmiley34, on 01 March 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

Good idea, but I'm not sure how to make that  Posted Image...
You can go to the wither go in the code of the wither grab the code that make the earth dark when spawning it and aplly it to the lich then add your own texture that makes the world darker and i will might work that's how i create new mobs by ussing other mob properties,

If you need something i can help(with small things like a mob or some mob properties)

scunningham

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:07 AM

Add Princes Bubblegum, LSP, and a world with Fiona&Cake