• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to fix 'Login Failed' on MineCraft Launcher

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

help_me123

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:41 PM

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? My friend  is struggling with this and i just want to be a good friend and help. Posted Image  Please he is really angry and if I don't help him he will lose his mind!!!Posted Image

By the way the problem is he tries to login but it says "login Failed"

Register or log in to remove.

elexier909

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:48 PM

just skip it

aka play offline mode.

He will still have access to all his saves ect
Posted Image

CreepersKO

Posted 03 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Don't listen to elexier, this is a common problem with the minecraft severs and happens to everyone. enventually. You can fix it but its a pain in the ass. The problem usually fixes itself but in the meantime just play offline

tmtowtdi
    tmtowtdi

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:53 PM

I'm having the same problem.  Login info works fine on the website, but the launcher just says "login failed" with no other information.

Any idea on how long this takes to "fix itself eventually"?  I just downloaded the minecraft launcher, so no part of the game has downloaded yet, so I cannot play offline.

I have not paid for the game - I want to make sure it works first.  Is this the problem?  Do I need to have a paid minecraft account before being able to log in at all?  I'm not attempting to pirate anything, I just want to ensure that I can get the thing to work in some form before paying for it.

To attempt to log in, I'm using the email address and password I use to log in to the mojang website.  I've tried logging in from the launcher many times now, re-typing the password, carefully, so I know that I'm not simply typo-ing the password.

dbogust
    dbogust

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 01:27 PM

im having this same issue, but ive had it for over a year or so now. i cant play online mode, and my minecraft version is stuck on 1.2.5. out of all the things ive tried, nothing works, so im stuck in offline mode. i originally purchaced minecraft back when it was only like 5$.