Register or log in to remove.

minecraftman_123
  • Minecraft: xx_tommydaman_xx
  • Xbox:tgrabow26

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:38 AM

In-game-name:

xx_tommydaman_xx

Why do want this position:

I would like this position because I have been moderator, admin, and builder on multiple servers before they all shut down, and I would like to help you out with yours. Posted Image

Any previous experience:

Yes, in the question above

What will you do to value the server:

I would treat my powers with respect. After all, with great power comes great responsibility.

How will you enforce the rules:

For any hackers, 1st time= kick 2nd time= tempban 3rd time= perm ban

Do you know the inside-outs of all our listed plugins:

Yes, I do.

overatedawesomeness
  • Minecraft: thegodking225x

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:02 PM

IGN:thegodking225x
why do i want this position?:I would like this position as admin,mod as I have a great sense of responsibility and i am a moderator in a server which is new too and i feel i am able to help out.Posted Image
Any previous experience:Yes it is mentioned above
What will you do to value the server:i would not abuse my powers but use them to stop griefers and any bad deeds
How will you enforce the rules:since i have had experience,i would want to make this server's rules strict such as if anyone has been caught doing bad acts,I will let them off with a strong warning but if they still persist,i will start to take action such as kicking them or banning
Do you know the inside-outs of all our plugins?:sadly i do not know all of them but i am familiar with some
I hope you consider me to be an admin/mod thx so much Posted Image

Awesome989

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:24 PM

IGN:LILGLAZE

Why do i want this position? I would like the position of Head-Admin, Admin, or Moderator because i like to help out and enjoy the powers, i'm not going to lie i'm sure everyone wants it for powers but they also most likely want to help out like i do.I want to be Head-Admin because i'm good at controlling the Admins

Any  previous experience: Yes i owned a server which had 400 members in less then a month so i'm good at advertising plus all the players seemed to be happy. I've been staff on many servers i'm getting Co-Owner on one in a few days.

How do you enforce the rules? I enforce the rules by teleporting to people and seeing what there doing, i teleport to admins and many others. If they say they want to do something private ill most likely go invisible. If i see them hacking (i know how to identify a hacker) i will kick them for Don't Hack... or tell them not to hack. If they hack again its a ban or temp ban. If anyone disrespects me, other staff, or the owner ill temp ban them. I will also make sure new players read the rules, and if the players have any questions ill answer best as i can.

Do you know the inside-outs of plugins? Well like i said i've owned a server so yes, I know plugins pretty well. I know how to install them and most of the good ones and most of the commands.
I hope you pick me to be your Head-Admin Admin or Moderator :D -Glaze

Munkeywaxx
  • Minecraft: Munkeywaxx
  • Xbox:iMunkeywaxx

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:25 PM

You might want to post this here.

Need help with permissions? Look no further - Twitch.tv/Munkeywaxx -

Posted Image

Cupcake55505

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:33 PM

IGN: HRmatchen
Why I want this position: I have my own server but no one goes on it anymore, and I was an admin on a server but then they got a whitelist and forgot to add me to it.
Any experience: As i said, I was the owner of a server and an admin on a server.
What will you do to value the server?: I will do whatever I am told to do.
How will you in force the rules?: I will make sure that anyone who does something wrong gets the appropriate punishment.
Do you know the inside out of all our listed plugins?: No, I don't

xmashin150

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:45 PM

IGN xmashin150
age 13
why i want this position: I simply want to help out, and make this server a gr8 place.
Any expericence: I have been playing minecraft for 2 yrs, I am currently making a map pack, and I am very good with world edit and I am very friendly.
How will you inforce the rules. If I catch a some1 greifing I will simply lock them in a cage and let other people shoot Fireworks at them. Or if you would prefer I will just kick them.
Do you know the inside out of our plugins. Most I know world edit very well. I am good with World guard and I know a few commands with the others

Cupcake55505

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

IGN: HRmatchen
Why I want this position: I have my own server but no one goes on it anymore, and I was an admin on a server but then they got a whitelist and forgot to add me to it.
Any experience: As i said, I was the owner of a server and an admin on a server.
What will you do to value the server?: I will do whatever I am told to do.
How will you in force the rules?: I will make sure that anyone who does something wrong gets the appropriate punishment.
Do you know the inside out of all our listed plugins?: No, I don't

haydenjb
    haydenjb

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

ign: 1happypancake1 (to cheap to change it)
why i want this position: im a great builder and i can be on there a lot
any experience: first time
how will you inforce the rules: i will give a fair punishment and ban them if needed to
do you know the inside out of all our listed plugins: mabe i cant find them