Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Look for Mature Staff / Builders / Dev / and much more.

mature adult

  • Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1

typhoonwes

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

I have been running servers from Counter-Strike, Counter-Strike Source and Most related engine games.
I was turned on to MineCraft about 2 years ago. I saw a game that was weird and kind of 8bit.
After play with my Gaming group, we decided to start our own server.

We have remade the server about 4 times because of the major updates and break ups with co-owners. We have lost lots of great people and keep a few as well.

It has come down to Me, Typhoonwes for the pass year to manage, run, maintain the server by my self.
The people that did help me abuse the power of Console and permissions, after that i have a hard time trusting anyone.

My server Admin are basic admins, All they can do is, Edit spawn, Warn, Kick, ban, Cut, fly, vanish and a few other need things to be an admin. I do not allow creative mod to anyone unless they are doing something for me.

I am looking for people to come and Play the game and also help in many ways to improve game play, making sure people are playing fair, following rules, making / editing a plugin to serve our needs, help keep track of plugins, exploits, bugs, Keep me on track what needs to be done.

There are many thing we could use help in, Most of them will help make the server and game play a better place, for players to join and want to stay.


All my Admins / Mods / Server side helpers, MUST be in TeamSpeak. I strongly believe in communication.
Using Voice to deal with thing is the best way since we can't meet in person.

Please PM me if you think you can help and what can you offer. I will leave some info below that i would like to know. Please fill it out and add anything in that might tell me more about your self.


_________________________________________________________________________________


In Game Name:

Age: ( This is Required ) :

What Country / State you Live in:

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? :

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.:

Do you Work?

When Are you Online the most?

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing.


_________________________________________________________________________________





Thanks for taking your time and reading this.
Hope to get a great group started.


Our Info is.
http://realmkeepers.net
Main Server 1.4.6 Bukkit : mc.realmkeepers.net:25565
Non-PvP : mc.realmkeepers.net:25599
Creative : mc.realmkeepers.net:25569

TeamSpeak3: ts.realmkeepers.net

Register or log in to remove.

#2

micro_monsta

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:52 AM

Micro_Monsta & xmunkynutzx
both 21.
England.
cant say i know much about java, vanilla minecraft is what im familliar with.
Well, this a a joint post for me and my girlfriend, we have our own vanilla server filled with buildings, towns and redstone creations, its a pure vanilla server with no mods or plugins installed, we opened it up and got very familiar with the vanilla commands. but as of late we decided to close it down and look for a new server with people on it to play with, minecraft is more fun when you have friends playing too. currently on a server, building houses for people and helping out the community while the admins just sit back and watch us work, its a bit unfair, spending time and effort on other people when your shown no gratiture for it.
no job as of yet, and in this economic climate i doubt there to be one in the forseable future.
play pretty often, past few days weve been up until 5am playing lmao i have ts, mumble, ventrillo, steam and skype so im well versed in using all of them. i keep to the rules and try and make friends to make minecraft a more enjoyable, immersive and fun experience for everybody.
hope you reply back XD

just joined your teamspeak talking to a crazy guy hes a blast XD

#3

topcat999

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:48 AM

In Game Name: topcat999

Age: ( This is Required ) : 15

What Country / State you Live in: Victoria, Australia

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : No my computer can't run java sorry D:

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.: I haven't but i am staff on another server and a head-admin!

Do you Work? Not really

When are you Online the most? Mostly on the weekends when school starts agian but for about 3 weeks ill be on about 8 hours a day
List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing.I am very trustable and mature and i want to help out the server as much as possible

#4

micro_monsta

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:08 PM

View Posttopcat999, on 10 January 2013 - 06:48 AM, said:

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : No my computer can't run java sorry D:

you need java to play minecraft.....

#5

Polie
    Polie

    Glowstone Miner

  • Members
  • 3634 posts
  • Minecraft: Poli_

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

View Postmicro_monsta, on 10 January 2013 - 03:08 PM, said:

you need java to play minecraft.....
The programming part is heavier than the other one, so that doesn't make sense. So, you can still download the "plugin", thougt if you do not download the programmer kit.

#6

Arenmj
    Arenmj

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

In Game Name: Gomaxtreme

Age: ( This is Required ) : 16

What Country / State you Live in: The United States

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : Yes

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.: No but i've admin'd/been mod on 3, and also been head builder on one

Do you Work?  Yes

When Are you Online the most? during the week i can be on any time, i'm not on very much during the weekends.

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing. I'm dedicated to servers, iv'e been trying to find a good one to play on, the only reason i'm no longer on the other servers i admin'd and was builder for is because they closed. I like helping people out on servers and being able to help keep stuff in order.

#7

typhoonwes

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

View PostArenmj, on 10 January 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

In Game Name: Gomaxtreme

Age: ( This is Required ) : 16

What Country / State you Live in: The United States

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : Yes

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.: No but i've admin'd/been mod on 3, and also been head builder on one

Do you Work?  Yes

When Are you Online the most? during the week i can be on any time, i'm not on very much during the weekends.

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing. I'm dedicated to servers, iv'e been trying to find a good one to play on, the only reason i'm no longer on the other servers i admin'd and was builder for is because they closed. I like helping people out on servers and being able to help keep stuff in order.

Thanks for looking. I would like to hear more from you. Can you join our Teamspeak.
I am home Mon-Fri around 5pm EST.

Weekends... all depends whats going on. I would spend all day if i can.

See you on TS and in game.
Check out the Server, tell me what you think, and is it something you might want to be part of.

#8

dragonkidb

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

In Game Name: Dragonkidb

Age: 18

What Country / State you Live in: USA DC

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : no

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.: none

Do you Work?  i have a job and school

When Are you Online the most? whenever i have free time

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing. i like waffles. people like me. im helpful.

#9

typhoonwes

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

View Postdragonkidb, on 11 January 2013 - 12:19 AM, said:

In Game Name: Dragonkidb

Age: 18

What Country / State you Live in: USA DC

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : no

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.: none

Do you Work?  i have a job and school

When Are you Online the most? whenever i have free time

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing. i like waffles. people like me. im helpful.

sorry.. your reply is stupid and tells me nothing about your self.
Thanks for failing badly.

#10

dragonkidb

Posted 11 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

View Posttyphoonwes, on 11 January 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

sorry.. your reply is stupid and tells me nothing about your self.
Thanks for failing badly.
ALRIGHT MORE ABOUT ME.
my name is Xander. i am a PC gamer for life. i play steam, minecraft, LoL and couple other things. don't have much of a life other then gaming. im currently in college my major is technical theater, the guys who build sets for plays and such. i am a relativity cool guy. things i don't know i learn quite quickly, and im always willing to lend a hand. better?

#11

FellowFan
  • Location: youtube.com/MooshroomCraft
  • Minecraft: fellowfan
  • Xbox:Sniffflez

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:26 AM

Sorry Internet Explorers Text Binary Code will not let me space down.   [IGN: fellowfan] [Age:14] [Location: USA/AL] [Java: If you mean Adding Plugins then Yes] [Server History: I was Moderator on a Server but it took me a while to reach it being it was a very serious server. The Admins would not let me mess with plugins and I could only access /Ban and /Kick and some reroll commands. I've made my own Bukkit Server it lasted for about a Month but then it started to slow my computer, So I ended it and I bought a new one a little while after that.] [Work: High School that is pretty much it.] [Online Duration: I'm usually online during the Week and a little on the Weekends] Interesting Facts: I'm currently working on a Texture Pack it's called FellowCraft and it's a 8x8. it's hosted on Planet Minecraft. Later after I finish my Texture Pack I could make a Texture Pack for the Server. I'm a great Builder and can build nice Spawns, Towns, and even Fountains[I enjoy making them]. I'm a Texture Artist. OH YEH, IF YOU DO ACCEPT I WILL BE PLAYING ON THE SURVIVAL SERVER MORE THEN THE OTHERS.[I Will check on the others now and then]
Posted Image

#12

typhoonwes

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostFellowFan, on 11 January 2013 - 01:26 AM, said:

Sorry Internet Explorers Text Binary Code will not let me space down.   [IGN: fellowfan] [Age:14] [Location: USA/AL] [Java: If you mean Adding Plugins then Yes] [Server History: I was Moderator on a Server but it took me a while to reach it being it was a very serious server. The Admins would not let me mess with plugins and I could only access /Ban and /Kick and some reroll commands. I've made my own Bukkit Server it lasted for about a Month but then it started to slow my computer, So I ended it and I bought a new one a little while after that.] [Work: High School that is pretty much it.] [Online Duration: I'm usually online during the Week and a little on the Weekends] Interesting Facts: I'm currently working on a Texture Pack it's called FellowCraft and it's a 8x8. it's hosted on Planet Minecraft. Later after I finish my Texture Pack I could make a Texture Pack for the Server. I'm a great Builder and can build nice Spawns, Towns, and even Fountains[I enjoy making them]. I'm a Texture Artist. OH YEH, IF YOU DO ACCEPT I WILL BE PLAYING ON THE SURVIVAL SERVER MORE THEN THE OTHERS.[I Will check on the others now and then]



Come join us for now.. Let me get to know you a bit more.. Please join Teamspeak.

#13

FellowFan
  • Location: youtube.com/MooshroomCraft
  • Minecraft: fellowfan
  • Xbox:Sniffflez

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:32 AM

Ok I got a Skype if you need that
Posted Image

#14

FellowFan
  • Location: youtube.com/MooshroomCraft
  • Minecraft: fellowfan
  • Xbox:Sniffflez

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:40 AM

View Posttyphoonwes, on 11 January 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

Come join us for now.. Let me get to know you a bit more.. Please join Teamspeak.
The TeamSpeak ip does not work is it the Main Server Ip
Posted Image

#15

typhoonwes

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:26 AM

View PostFellowFan, on 11 January 2013 - 02:40 AM, said:

The TeamSpeak ip does not work is it the Main Server Ip


Did u use ts.realmkeepers.net ?

Try pinging it. And get the ip.

#16

typhoonwes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:53 AM

did you get the info fellow?

#17

typhoonwes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:01 PM

View PostArenmj, on 10 January 2013 - 04:08 PM, said:

In Game Name: Gomaxtreme

Age: ( This is Required ) : 16

What Country / State you Live in: The United States

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? : Yes

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.: No but i've admin'd/been mod on 3, and also been head builder on one

Do you Work?  Yes

When Are you Online the most? during the week i can be on any time, i'm not on very much during the weekends.

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing. I'm dedicated to servers, iv'e been trying to find a good one to play on, the only reason i'm no longer on the other servers i admin'd and was builder for is because they closed. I like helping people out on servers and being able to help keep stuff in order.

You should come ingame and  tell me what you think. and come in TS also.

#18

fader910
    fader910

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

In Game Name:casper893

Age: ( This is Required ) :14

What Country / State you Live in:UK

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? :Some of it like to make new tools and blocks

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.:i ran a private one for my mates with bukkit it worked like a charm

Do you Work?:no

When Are you Online the most?:weekends

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing.i can make games in ue3 and unity and can use the google sdk

#19

typhoonwes

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

View Postfader910, on 12 January 2013 - 06:12 PM, said:

In Game Name:casper893

Age: ( This is Required ) :14

What Country / State you Live in:UK

Do you know how to work with JAVA related to MineCraft? :Some of it like to make new tools and blocks

Have you Run your own server. Please Give some History / back ground info.:i ran a private one for my mates with bukkit it worked like a charm

Do you Work?:no

When Are you Online the most?:weekends

List any other things that you think i would be interested in knowing.i can make games in ue3 and unity and can use the google sdk

You should come in our Teamspeak server an chat with me.. i will PM you.

#20

FellowFan
  • Location: youtube.com/MooshroomCraft
  • Minecraft: fellowfan
  • Xbox:Sniffflez

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

View Posttyphoonwes, on 12 January 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

did you get the info fellow?

View Posttyphoonwes, on 12 January 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

did you get the info fellow?
Ive tried everything it will not work
Posted Image