HertkiFrostwood
  • Minecraft: digdigger

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:35 PM

CLOSED

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Deagle275

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

I'm 12 . Can i prepare an application and post it here ?
Posted Image

HertkiFrostwood

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

Yes. I will let you.

Posted Image

Jordancarr

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

IGN: jordan_carr
Skype Username:xb0t3r
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link): Skype me
Time zone: GMT +1
Favorite Block/Item: Grass Because i like nature and grass looks good with anything
Favorite Building Block: Sandstone Or netherbick Because they clash well and sandstone is bright and netherbirck is dark so they look good togther on the new snapshot i can get netherbick easy and sandstone i can just find a desert.
Favorite Biome: Extreme hills because i just like the way the mountains are shaped and its cool to build into or make a piston door into and have a elevator of sorts to go down to a cave base
Favorite Mob: Endermen as he spawns in the end he is a easy way of xp and he looks cool he drops the best loot ( ender pearls ) used for fast travel , You can make endermen farms in all different ways witch i am going to work on some designs witch i have in mind
Favorite Color of Wool: Blue because it stands out and i like dark shades.
Strengths: Redstone , Building
Weaknesses , Gathering Resources
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): I Might
Are you respectful ALL the time? Yes

Part 2 Learning Your Minecraft Skills
On a scale from 1-10 what do you rate yourself in the following and why.
Building: 8/10
Farming: 6/10
Killing Mobs: 6/10
Redstone:7 /10
Pranking: 9/10

Part 3 Advanced Questions (Suggested you use lots of detail)
If you were me why would you choose yourself? I am a Decent player , i play to the best of my ability i can help out alot i like to play with people and help build community stuff ect.
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? I Can Offer you help and friendship ( Simply.
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? Joe Hills Or Daddy D MAC
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? If they are on tell them Nice prank as i like cleaning up a good prank :}
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? Yes
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? 1026 blocks
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question): My name is jordan I am 16 i am technical guy on minecraft but i like to use my own unique building style

Thanks for your time,

doinouatall

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Part 1 getting to know what you like:
IGN: doinuatall
Skype Username:  sam.beirne
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link): i'll do over skype
Time zone: gmt
Favorite Block/Item: Jungle Wood
Favorite Building Block: Stone slabs
Favorite Biome: Snow
Favorite Mob: Spider
Favorite Color of Wool: Blue
Strengths: Attention to detail
Weaknesses: Experience
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): Not but i'd love to be a part of any recording done
Are you respectful ALL the time? Yes

Building: 7/10
Farming: 7/10
Killing Mobs: 5/10
Redstone: 5/10
Pranking: 8/10

If you were me why would you choose yourself? I think it'd be my persistence, I hate leaving a project half done so I don't give up until it is
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? I'd have to say again, my persistence but also how patient I'm
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? GenerikB
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? Prank them back
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? Kind of, i used this to help
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? around 200
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question): I enjoy building simple towns, usually consisting of 20- 25 wood cabins of various sizes

Jordancarr

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Would you like me to add you on skype or?

mr_minecraft07

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

IGN:Mr_minecraft07
Skype Username: codycollier7
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link):i dont have one to show you i want to show you what i can do
Time zone: EST
Favorite Block/Item: lapis
Favorite Building Block: stone bricks
Favorite Biome: hills
Favorite Mob: blaze
Favorite Color of Wool: green
Strengths: mob thing/caving
Weaknesses red stone
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): i might if i buy fraps
Are you respectful ALL the time? yes sir

Building: 7/10 because i like to make a nicelittle house then something cool under it
Farming: 10/10 its one of my fav things
Killing Mobs: 10/10 this the other fav thing
Redstone: 5/10 i can do the basics plus a littel more
Pranking: 7/10 i know whenyou go to far

If you were me why would you choose yourself? cause im a fun guy and having me would make the sever that much better
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? i have been playing for a while now
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? iamspoon
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? think about a better prank to do on them
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? not very well but you could tell me more
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? 600 at least
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question): im from canada i love sports and i can be on this sever alot and if anyone makes vids i can help them with what ever they need

Deagle275

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Thank you .

IGN:Deagle275
Skype Username:felipe.manolando
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link):
http://imageshack.us...35/housemi.png/
Time zone:
-2.00 GMT Sao Paulo Brasil .
Favorite Block/Item:
Wool .  For redstone and pixel art .
Favorite Building Block:
Wood . Specially planks . Because it's the basic .
Favorite Biome:Taiga .Because of the  Wolfs
Favorite Mob:Zombie(Their weak and give xp and food ) / Wolf ( They're cute :3 )
Favorite Color of Wool: Blue  It's the best color
Strengths:I'm good at fighting mobs
Weaknesses: I'm bad at constructions
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary):
No
Are you respectful ALL the time?
I try to . Really Try
Building: 4/10
Farming: 6/10
Killing Mobs: 7/10
Redstone: 4/10
Pranking: 7/10
Just being Sincere .
If you were me why would you choose yourself?
Because seeing the info above you would know that i can help with the mobs Posted Image .
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player?t
I'm patient .And i don't like fighting with other players . Only in the arena .
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? I sincerely don't know any of them still .
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do?Keep calm and if it's something serious call the admin .
Do you know how to operate a nether hub?
Kind of . Divide by 8 the coordinates of overworld  , in the nether build a portal in those coordinates .
How many blocks do you go from spawn town?1026 . It's in the rules .
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question):
I know most recipes of items and how to use command blocks . And i don't like talking about myself
Posted Image

HertkiFrostwood

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

Did any of you read my post? USE DETAIL! Why do you like your building block? EXPLAIN.

Posted Image

Jordancarr

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

View PostHertkiFrostwood, on 09 January 2013 - 09:53 PM, said:

Did any of you read my post? USE DETAIL! Why do you like your building block? EXPLAIN.

Pretty Sure i did

Deagle275

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:01 PM

I edited my post to add some detail.
Posted Image

UNCROWNED

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:10 PM

IGN: UNCROWNED
Skype Username: liam-paterson95
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link): would proffer to do over skype link!
Time zone: GMT (u.k)
Favorite Block/Item: Diamonds! because they are the best haha!
Favorite Building Block: stone brick/ dark wood, they just look awesome and really complement each other!
Favorite Biome: Rolling hills, just love the terrain and really easy to shape for a great build
Favorite Mob: Sheep, i dunno just like they!
Favorite Color of Wool: Orange, simply because orange is my favorite colour
Strengths: i love to build structures and large buildings, i really enjoy creating old building, such as medevil style buildings, norse style building and really enjoy building structures inspired by the elder scrolls series!
Weaknesses redstone, i suck at it!
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): yes, i have a youtube channel, with around 140 subscribers and i would like to find a good comunity to help my channel grow!
Are you respectful ALL the time? yes

Building: 8/9/10
Farming: 7/10
Killing Mobs: 7/10
Pranking: 6/10

If you were me why would you choose yourself? I enjoy working with like minded people, and i believe i can bring a unique character to the server and provide people with both laughs and help with building ect.
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? I have played for a very long time, around two years now and over this time i have perfected my building style and skills and really enjoy building more than anything, i have played on many popular building servers and have learned alot from the more skilled people who i have played with... i was tough alot on the "wold of keralis" server. I also am a very good team player and enjoy helping people out.
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? GenericB!
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? Prank them back! not too harsh though around the same level of severity that they pranked you...
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? everyone has their own portals leading to the hub, and where ever you want to go, you go through the appropriate gate/ portal.
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? at least 1026 blocks away
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question): I would just like to add that  i have previous experience with hermit-craft servers but sadly the one i was playing on closed down. I hope to hear from you soon!!
Check me out on youtube! http://www.youtube.c...wnedProductionz

Goetz0111

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:05 PM

IGN: goetz0111
Skype Username: dont_h8_gingers
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link):will send over Skype
Time zone: Eastern US
Favorite Block/Item: New Redstone Block
Favorite Building Block: Smooth Stone/Oak Wood Planks because of the way they go together and individually the look, they appeal to me.
Favorite Biome: Extreme Hills/ Snow because I love building houses into mountains and how extreme the hills can get ;p, I like the snow biome because I find it cool to live/ build in a snow biome. Also I love it when it snows.
Favorite Mob: Ghast because all they need is someone to listen to them, all they want is a friend ;p. haha I like them because they are a fun challenge killing them and they look cool.
Favorite Color of Wool: Blue because blue is my favorite color.
Strengths: Big Farms/ Mob Grinders/ Mining because I love finding rare ores while mining, my farms are big and awesome, and my mob grinders have a huge output
Weaknesses: Building Towers because idk what it is with me but when i build a tower it never turns out right.
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): Probably Not, but I might if I get really into the server
Are you respectful ALL the time?Yes

Building: 8/10 my houses are pretty good but my towers don't end very well
Farming: 10/10 my farms are great, have big output/ look great
Killing Mobs: 8/10 i have some trouble with a large amount when I am overwhelmed with a lot of mobs at once
Redstone: 8/10 I cant do a lot with redstone, don't have really any problems with it.
Pranking: 7/10 I can think of some really great pranks but I don't want to get to mean with them haha

If you were me why would you choose yourself? I would choose myself because I am a great builder, I am respectful all of the time, and I would be on/help the server a lot.
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? I think that my farms/ mob grinders separate me from other minecrafters and the time I would be able to dedicate to the server.
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player?GeneriKB or Biffa
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do?Clean up, think of a prank, then PRANK BACK
Do you know how to operate a nether hub?Yes I do, everyone has their own tunnel to their portal in the nether connecting to their portal in the overworld
How many blocks do you go from spawn town?at least 1026 blocks away, probably about another 5000 out for myself
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question): I have a lot of experience in minecraft and Hermit Craft type servers. I also have a great attitude, wont flip out if pranked and I am not a noob, I know the game won't be asking beginner questions. Lastly I am going to get my friend to try and apply as well

Thanks for the consideration,
goetz0111
Posted Image

fireflare888

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

IGN: Fireflare888
Skype Username: galen.mcdonald1
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link): I will do it over skype if you can add me.
Time zone: US EST
Favorite Block/Item: My favorite item is the bow. My favorite block would be (this is hard for me c:) the new redstone block. Texture is awesome
Favorite Building Block: My favorite building block is double stone half slabs. It complements other blocks well.
Favorite Biome:My favorite biome is the extreme hills biome.
Favorite Mob: My favorite mob is the spider jockey
Favorite Color of Wool: Purple
Strengths: Building, Hunting, and redstone.
Weaknesses Farming and  making mob farms
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): I may be if I am going to be building anything major
Are you respectful ALL the time? Yes, I am respectful all of the time.

Ranking:
Building: 10/10 I like to think of myself as one of the best builders to play minecraft. I put lots of time and thought into my work and have a lot of experiance with minecraft.
Farming: 7/10 I dont normally make fancy farms but i can make a good farm if I need to.
Killing Mobs: 9/10 If i have a bow and some arrows... Nothing lives
Redstone: 9/10 I am very good with redstone and am learning the new redstone mechanics in the new update now.
Pranking: 9/10 Im glad you added this one! Hahaha Im very fair and i create very elaborate pranks.

Questions:
If you were me why would you choose yourself? Well, I am a fantastic builder and I am very experianced with minecraft. I can help anyone out if they need it and im not afraid to ask for help myself.
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? I am an amazing builder (I will send you a picture). I have tons of experience in minecraft. I dedicate a lot of time to building on a nice dedicated server.
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player?GennyB or Biffa
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? Clean the mess up and start planing to prank them back.
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? Yes i do, I have one in my single player with 12 tracks.
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? yes its 1026 but i will probably go until i find a mountain.
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question): I am a very creative person and a amazing builder. I have played with Goetz0111 for a year or so and we have had our own server together. I am very good at playing vanilla minecraft. I would like to show you some of my builds and help you with building on the server.

Thanks dude,
Fireflare888

Vintgaming

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

IGN:Vintgaming
Skype Username:Vintgaming
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link):Dont have any pics (new pc)
Time zone:GMT
Favorite Block/Item:Diamonds obviously lol :)
Favorite Building Block:Wood,Brick. I think they make nice builds
Favorite Biome: Forest, i just like the way it looks, or rainforests
Favorite Mob:Zombies, Easy exp
Favorite Color of Wool:Red (favourite colour)
Strengths:Basic survival its all i really do
Weaknesses: Not the best builder, Not the worst either im just a little average
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): No probably not
Are you respectful ALL the time?Ofcourse, unless you arent to me

Building: 5/10
Farming: 8/10
Killing Mobs: 10/10
Pranking: 0/10 (i dont like pranking)

If you were me why would you choose yourself? Having a Friendly helpful person on a server cant be a bad thing?
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? Id like to think im more mature than 90% of minecraft players since im a little older and played it since beta
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? Honestly, Dont know any
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? Ignore it, or prank back depending on who or what they done
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? a Little
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? 1026
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question):I like to just play basic survival but havnt found any descent servers to do it on since they keep shutting down.

N00bcreamer
  • Minecraft: N00bcreamer

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:59 AM

IGN: N00bcreamer
Skype Username:N00bcreamer
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link): I'd prefer to send it over Skype.
Time zone:East Coast Standard Time (New York City, etc.)
Favorite Block/Item: I like the stone block most of all. I like it because, while it is simple, it is beyond useful for me. It can make so many things, such as tools, pistons, stone slabs, cobblestone slabs, stone bricks, etc. You can use it so much that I find I carry lots of them on me when I'm building. Think the ceiling needs a new shade? Stone slabs. Need to make some cobble stairs for decor? Break some stone, make some stairs. There are lots of things you can do, and I love stone for all of these above reasons.
Favorite Building Block: I like to use the wool blocks for building. When you use them, you can color code things in a portal room/hub (looks at Xisuma's island)
Favorite Biome: My favorite biome is a tie between the forest, and extreme hills/mountain biome. I like the forest because you can get lots of wood, very fast, and set up houses, find animals easily, and things of that nature. I like the mountains because you can get extreme terrain generation, such as over-hangs that go thirty blocks out, easily. You can also make cool dwarven halls in those kinds of mountains, or a steampunk city, with a "teleporter" with water coming from a snow cloud with airships going in and out of it.
Favorite Mob: My favorite mob is the Zombie Pigman. In my singleplayer world, I've made a zombie pigman farm, where once they spawn on a pressure plate, they get pushed down a reverse pyramid until they're in a small hole, where I punch them to death and get gold. I love building with solid gold bricks. Makes me seem rich.
Favorite Color of Wool: I'd have to say I like the Light Blue Wool the most, because I can use it for a ceiling-sky in the Nether, is useful in statues for people's eyes, among other things. Also, my dog in real life has his favorite toy squeaky car, which is bright blue. We've had him since I was 7, and he always manages to make me have fun. Posted Image
Strengths: Building, farms and mob traps.
Weaknesses: Originality. Still, I am more original than a wooden box with a door.
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary): Maybe, if I want to show off a build. I'll only record with permission from the builder, and the server owner.
Are you respectful ALL the time? Yes, although I get a bit extreme with jerks and rulebreakers.

Building: 6.5/10 I rate myself a 6.5/10 because I think I am a good builder, but lack originality. This is something I hope to change, so my main house, would be, for example, instead of a wooden mansion on a mountain, I'd have a steampunk themed hanging house over it, complete with airship loading bay, airship coming in, accessible by Ender Pearl, and maybe a hidden staircase to a hidden chamber of blueprints.
Farming: 8.5/10 I assume you mean mob farming (hostiles and peacefuls) along with crops (plants). I have been working on a new design for a mob spawner, using minimal redstone, tracks, and minecarts. Yes, you read that right, minecarts. With carrots, potatoes,
Killing Mobs:7 /10 If you threw me into a room with zombie and skeleton spawners, with no torches, leather armor and an iron sword, I could survive for a long time. Add some spiders into the mix, and it could get tricky, but not so much so I can't handle it. The only mob I have a definite problem killing are creepers, because they only attack me when I build- and always if I have no sword me, or I'm equipping it. As soon as I get a bow and arrows, though, I can survive for quite a long time.
Redstone: 5/10 I know a few of the basic things, but I think I'm sorta like Keralis- I can build things, but I have no idea what I'm doing with the new comparators, or how people get those crazy binary counters or something like that going. I can only assume that I am a nincompoop when it comes to "smart people" redstone, but I have the basics down cold.
Pranking: 7/10 My pranks usually come when I know the person. For example, on a previous server I played on, which shall go unnamed, and has been shut down, we had a small prank wars going. One of my better pranks on the server was a good one. See, my target had just played the game Slender, and was in love with it. So, when he was in Europe visiting family, I decided to have a Slenderman watch over him. It was a large slenderman statue, with random tentacles going around his house, and it was at least 7 layers thick. He decided to keep the main statue, but had to get rid of the tentacles, so I can't show it in all its original glory. It was pretty awesome, though.

If you were me why would you choose yourself? I would choose myself because I am a friendly person, and can get along with people very well. I am also a good helper, so if anyone needs help clearing out a large area for a base, I'll be happy to work, as long as I'm not doing anything else that has to do with my own base. I am a team player, a good friend to those who need it, and those who don't. I'm also a hard worker, and won't get bored within five seconds of playtime after getting a set of diamond armor, a good sword, and a castle.
What makes you better than an average Minecraft Player? I am better than the average minecraft player because I am a builder who uses excellent detail, and sincerely love the game of Minecraft. Also, when I play, I do it as a game, not as a thing to do when bored, or making a 5x5 house with a 3x3 floor. I always love sandbox style games, and I know the game mechanics well, so I don't just say "Oh, lava! There's obviously tons of diamonds around! Posted Image"  
Who is your Favorite Hermit Craft Player? Either Xisumavoid, or GenerikB. I would like to say BDoubleO100, but considering he's a brand new member, with Pungence and Juicetra, I will pick only my favorite long-time members. Xisuma, I like because he has lots of imagination over on Avalon, something I really like about him. I also like GenerikB because I've been watching him since his LP Season 2, and watched all of his original Let's Plays, and I really think his new cave-base hidden in the jungle reminds me of his first base, something I liked a lot. Also, he invited some great redstoners, those filthy-tea eaters, started up the Bo-Buddies. Don't forget about his Race to Commander in CoD, either. I'm not one of those hardcore fans of CoD, or one of those hardcore CoD haters, but I really think GennyB and Bdubs make that specific series of games shine, compared to videos of 7 year olds shouting at hackers They are all great people in their own aspects, and I like them all, but those two, I like a lot.
Oh no! Someone pranked you. What do you do? Well, the first thing I do is clean up the prank. Then, I either tell the person it was a good prank, or tell them what it may have lacked; sort of like constructive criticism. Then, I go on my merry way... all the while gathering materials for retaliation.I enjoy prank wars, and think they are a fun part of any server, but I won't be only pranking over building, exploring, and generally having a good time. Posted Image
Do you know how to operate a nether hub? Yes. You first make a base very far away. Then, with 20+ obsidian in hand, 1 flint, and 1 iron, I either find out from another member what the nether hub coordinates are, or journey there myself, to get those coordinates. Then, I make a portal in the main world, and divide by 8, and build another portal there. That way, if someone lives near me, my portal doesn't go to their portal, it will go to mine. That way, any incoming prankers, people getting a grand tour, or anything like that won't have to travel through the mainland, but just go over a railway through the Nether. It really isn't quite too hard to me, and I always think the hardest part is getting the obsidian and the 3 diamonds.
How many blocks do you go from spawn town? I would go 1026 blocks, as a minimum from the farthest edge of spawn town, to start building, other than a plot for me to make my spawn town house, given to me by DigDigger.
Any additional info about yourself and/or your Minecraft Skill (Use lots of detail for this question):
I have a hard tame making good, permanent friends, but when I do, they are always fun. I can make friends with most kinds of people, but I can't stand people who abuse power, grief, or just be general jerks. I am alright at gathering materials, and know how to cave and strip mine, but don't have the patience to make a 9001x9001 strip mine underground. This game is really fun, and I like Vanilla over Bukkit servers with 100000 plugins, and along with a tightly knit group of friends, you basically made my dream server. :3

Currently there is 7/16 people whitelisted on the server:
digdigger (Owner)
giantpickle73
giantpickle
i626i_haphaserd
runndude22
jeremasmaximus
ldj2000222

I hope I am picked, as I am having trouble finding a good server, and really want to find a new server with a closely knit community, with a tight white-list so no jerks can come on. Thanks for reading all the way to the end, and if you didn't why are you reading down here? My application begins at the top!a

Posted Image

Deagle275

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

Hope you guys who have been accepted enjoy the server and good luck if you are going to try to join :)
Posted Image

Deagle275

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:56 PM

You now , anyone has his opinion about 1-10 , you should set examples like Redstone 1 (me) - 10 (Disco) for example .
Posted Image

Jakefire88

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:35 PM

hA
[url="http://www.minecraft...unity-new-map/"][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/2jbk66c.png[/img][/url]

benjoshrich

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:44 PM

IGN: benjoshrich
Skype Username: themasterof.minecraft
Picture of one of your builds (Can be done over Skype or link):
Time zone: uk
Favorite Block/Item: butter
Favorite Building Block: iron
Favorite Biome: taiga
Favorite Mob: bat
Favorite Color of Wool: magenta
Strengths: thoughtful/giving
Weaknesses: swearing griefing
Will you be recording the server (Not necessary):
Are you respectful ALL the time? yes trust me I give a lot to people at Christmas on minecraft

Building: 5/10
Farming: 10/10
Killing Mobs: 6/10
Redstone: 10/10
Pranking: 1/10