20 replies to this topic

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts
  • Minecraft: DazorGR

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:08 PM

Me and my 2-3 friends are looking for a new PvP server were griefing and raiding is allowed (with no limit) to join and stay on for a long time hopefully :)
We don't require many stuff , but we prefer it a little hardcore! What do i mean by saying "hardcore"?

•At least 45 slots , until about 75. We aren't looking for a server with 100 people online flooding the chat and such.

•We don't want the server "Pay-To-Win" , no overpowered donations , no perks for donating if possible would be even better! We want the staff to be mature and not be some money-hungry teenagers looking for a way to make money out of minecraft.

•Active, mature and decent staff players, we want a server that won't tolerate hackers of any kind and won't give second chances when its obvious. We also want them to make sure the server stays hacker-free , we don't want valuable ores to be worth nothing , not fun going to spawn and watching everybody in diamond armor you know they just mined in one hour!!

•No unnecessary plugins like Mob arena and such. We don't mind small plugins like player heads but make sure everything is balanced!

•Active players of-course , we need people to compete against!!

Also , no banned blocks like tnt,lava,water and such! We don't mind if there is factions or not.

If you own or know a server , please post the IP down here and you will have us log on in the next hour!!

Register or log in to remove.

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:18 PM

Please Quote me so i recieve a notification when you reply Posted Image

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:28 PM

Please reply to keep the post active!!

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:28 PM

The servers i have recieved through private messages were honestly , crap. Please post the IP adresses here .

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:09 PM

Still searching !!

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Reserved? ^_^

pwnkeeper

Posted 11 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

Check us out here http://www.minecraft...ing14-join-now/ it is probably exactly what you are looking for. Hope to see you there!
Posted Image

pwnkeeper

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:10 PM

Check us out here http://www.minecraft...ing14-join-now/ it is probably exactly what you are looking for. Hope to see you there!

View PostDazorGr, on 09 January 2013 - 06:18 PM, said:

Please Quote me so i recieve a notification when you reply Posted Image

Posted Image

teamkazm
    teamkazm

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:52 PM

View PostDazorGr, on 09 January 2013 - 06:28 PM, said:

Please reply to keep the post active!!
My server is crap right now
s8.hosthorde.com:25567

appleair
    appleair

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • Minecraft: appleair

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostDazorGr, on 09 January 2013 - 06:08 PM, said:

Me and my 2-3 friends are looking for a new PvP server were griefing and raiding is allowed (with no limit) to join and stay on for a long time hopefully Posted Image
We don't require many stuff , but we prefer it a little hardcore! What do i mean by saying "hardcore"?

•At least 45 slots , until about 75. We aren't looking for a server with 100 people online flooding the chat and such.

•We don't want the server "Pay-To-Win" , no overpowered donations , no perks for donating if possible would be even better! We want the staff to be mature and not be some money-hungry teenagers looking for a way to make money out of minecraft.

•Active, mature and decent staff players, we want a server that won't tolerate hackers of any kind and won't give second chances when its obvious. We also want them to make sure the server stays hacker-free , we don't want valuable ores to be worth nothing , not fun going to spawn and watching everybody in diamond armor you know they just mined in one hour!!

•No unnecessary plugins like Mob arena and such. We don't mind small plugins like player heads but make sure everything is balanced!

•Active players of-course , we need people to compete against!!

Also , no banned blocks like tnt,lava,water and such! We don't mind if there is factions or not.

If you own or know a server , please post the IP down here and you will have us log on in the next hour!!

Hello Dazor,

The server I'm on, SwordCraft, fits most of your requirements. In regards to griefing and raiding, you can't do that to your own faction but otherwise it is all free.

We have 80 slots but it rarely gets full. The community is passionate about the game.

Staff are trained rigorously using a e-learning system and with practical practice and tests on a different server.

Donations are modest; they offer benefits but we strive to ensure that they are not at all over-powered. You can review the perks before hand here to make sure that they are humble.

In terms of plugins, we do have some additional ones for fun such as Bounty and Mob Arena but those don't get used much at all since the server is focused mainly on PvP and Factions.

Our website is www.sword-craft.com and you can connect with mc.sword-craft.com

If you have any further inquires, please do feel free to ask!
SwordCraft Head Administrator
Posted Image

Ghawn
    Ghawn

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • Minecraft: Ghawn

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

I can make this kind of server for you, I own my own hosting company and I will also be needing to open my own server again. Gonna be PVP, Survival, Creative, Adventure and many other modes I have made by myself. Right now I've only made Survival, so if you could give me ideas for the PVP, I'll let you and your friends beta test it, and you can give me ideas on what to add?
MSN: [email protected]

Contact me anytime.
Need me? Contact me on skype: claimme.emir
Just click on the link and it will add me on skype for you.

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:09 PM

Hello everybody..Really sorry i couldn't reply any faster..If anybody still has a nice PvP server with the stuff i want above please contact me!!

Antilogy
    Antilogy

Retired Genius

• Retired Staff
  • 1348 posts
  • Minecraft: Antilogy

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

View PostDazorGr, on 01 March 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

Hello everybody..Really sorry i couldn't reply any faster..If anybody still has a nice PvP server with the stuff i want above please contact me!!

hey!

I have a brand new server that features a "chaos" map, which means its vanilla, chat is limited to 30 blocks, we have random spawn enabled, and there are no rules.  Of course, when you are done or bored with that map you may play on any of the others, such as creative, pve, role play!  Your perms are different on each map, and the only thing that carries over is money and mcmmo (both unaccessible on the chaos map).

It's dedicated on 6 gigs of ram, we have a killer website (www.reforgedgc.com) and its all adult run.  Here's the ip: republic.reforgedgc.com

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Glassjonte

Posted 01 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Xero-Craft is a server that's open 24/7, we have plots factions and normal survival, we also have a big server shop but you can make your own little shop in the wild! Posted Image
We have staff on almost 24/7, owner is usually on everyday but not tuesday and tursday, but our co-owner is usually on every day atleast some hore per day.

We have over 20 plugins, our main plugins are: Factions, PlotMe, ChestShop, CreativeGates, MobBountyReloaded, and much much more plugins and all of them to make your stay even better!

Server IP: 193.0.159.47:25573
See you guys there! Posted Image
[url=http://clanforge.multiplay.co.uk/servers/284850/view]Posted Image[/url]

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:26 PM

Still searching!!

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Still searching, I just know the perfect server for me is somewhere out there..!! ^_^

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:28 AM

View Postteamkazm, on 11 January 2013 - 07:52 PM, said:

My server is crap right now
s8.hosthorde.com:25567
Why would you send me IP if it is crap? xD

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:05 AM

View Postpwnkeeper, on 11 January 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

View Postpwnkeeper, on 11 January 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

You seriously should have told me about the 25x25x25 protected areas for members and 75x75x75 for donators. Thanks.

DazorGr
    DazorGr

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 885 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:06 PM

Actually found a server, if anybody else is interested the IP is MC.MAROGNA.ORG:26004

Cornflake2013

Posted 21 April 2013 - 06:20 PM

Allot of fun @ http://marogna.org Come and join Posted Image
Dont forget to join our Server http://Marogna.org
at MC.MAROGNA.ORG:26004