Latest News Article

The Uncharted FTB Server

ftb feed the beast survival mindcrack server

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

TrojanNotCraft
  • Minecraft: TrojanHD

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:43 PM

This is the official thread for the Uncharted FTB survival server. It uses the Mindcrack FTB pack and doesn't uses bukkit or any other type of server like that. We use the default config files that came with the pack, so somethings are a bit more expensive. It runs 24/7 and has a good friendly community.  The serve has just restarted the map and just got the new Mindcrack FTB pack running.

RULES

• No griefing, pranking is allowed
  • No stealing other peoples items
  • No hacks, cheats etc
  • Respect other players
  • Use common sense
  • Failure to follow the rules will result in being banned.

APPLICATION

IGN(in game name):
Age(doesn't matter):
Why you want to join?:
What you plan to do on the server:
How much time do you spend on playing on the server:
Have you ever been banned from a server?:
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full):
Will you grief?:
Do you agree with the rules?:
Do you have Youtube?:
Will you record?:
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining):

Pictures and other things coming soon.

Register or log in to remove.

Shele
    Shele

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:55 PM

IGN(in game name):Shele
Age(doesn't matter):16
Why you want to join?:The last ftb server i was on was recently closed i want to become addicted again :P.
What you plan to do on the server:Create bonds with other players, and build structures
How much time do you spend on playing on the server:weekends:2-10 hours a day. weekdays:1-4 hours
Have you ever been banned from a server?:No, Hopefully never will
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full):Canada/USA time zone
Will you grief?:No, and i hope i wont be griefed either
Do you agree with the rules?:Yes i do.
Do you have Youtube?:Yes, youtube.com/shelegoesbig. i hope to upload videos if feed the beast
Will you record?:Yes
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining):I do not have any but on the last FTB server i was on i had a very nice creation.

PrinceAbud
  • Minecraft: PrinceAbud

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:00 PM

IGN(in game name): PrinceAbud
Age(doesn't matter): 16
Why you want to join?: cuz i want to join a FTB server cuz the server i was on last time it got Crashed and the owner Closed it so im lokking for a server
What you plan to do on the server: make a house at spawn and then go and make my base and i do wanna help building spawn town like Mindcrack
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: 4-5 hours daily cuz ive been so busy playing minecraft i love it
Have you ever been banned from a server?: no
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): +3:00 GMT
Will you grief?: of course no i have griefers
Do you agree with the rules?: yeah
Do you have Youtube?: yeah i have
Will you record?: i hope i will
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining): sorry i dont have any videos or pictures

thanks for reading

xBLACKxNINJAx
  • Minecraft: xBLACKxXxNinJax

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:42 PM

IGN:xBLACkxXxNinJax

Youtube channel:harrymcful

Recording software?:quick player I record in 720p and I'm building a new computer

How long you've been a youtuber/what you post?:I post minecraft video but when I get the new computer I'm going to do more games

Would you consider yourself mature?o yeh very I know a lot about HTML and java and how computers work so yeh I would consider myself very mature
Time zone GMT

How long you've played Minecraft: since beta

Is English your first language?(its okay if its not):yup also speak Irish and a little bit a French and Spanish

Have you ever griefed?:yes but they were my friends and I put the blocks back in there chest

How dedicated will you be to the server (important):il play about 1 hour weekdays and the full day weekends

Why do you want to join the server?:I want to put out new videos and I love small community's like this

Some of your skills in minecraft:I can build anything you want me to and I'm good at redstone and nether portal physics

Tell me a little about yourself (optional): I'm still in school I'm doing all honours subjects (highest level of education in Ireland) and I love computers and I have a good social life away from the computer screen I play gaa and hurling (Irish sports) so I am very cut and I play rugby sometimes

Photo I couldn't figure out how to post it so I made it my profile picture
Can wait for a reply ttyl

BLACK

Joelsem
    Joelsem

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:13 PM

IGN: Joelsem
Why you want to join?: Looking for a place to build when I'm not working, it needs to be a fresh server so there aren't people in Gravisuits flying around already.
What you plan to do on the server: Experiment with gregtech, see if I can be the first one in quantum.
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: Anywhere from 0 - 15 hours a day.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Not even close.
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): Pacific
Will you grief?: No.
Do you agree with the rules?: Absolutely.
Do you have Youtube?: No.
Will you record?: N/A
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining): No videos, pictures on another computer. Will post if needed.

Melsaran
    Melsaran

Nether Resident

• Members
  • 2220 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

IGN(in game name): MeIsaran
Age(doesn't matter): 16
Why you want to join?: I have watched a lot of videos about FTB and want to play it myself too.
What you plan to do on the server: Just use all the mods in the most fun way
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: it'll start with sometimes everyday too an hour or more everyday if I start to get into it (and am sure the server won't disappear suddenly).
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): UTC (+1)
Will you grief?: nope.
Do you agree with the rules?: eeyup
Do you have Youtube?: yes, but with no videos
Will you record?: no
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining):
none at the moment
I have a DeviantArt and (shared) Youtube Channel! :D
DeviantArt MeIsaran
Youtube TheWhitePianoKey

Baronbalistic
  • Minecraft: Baronbalistic

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

IGN(in game name): Baronbalistic
Age(doesn't matter): 13
Why you want to join?: Sounds like a great FTB server tha runs 24/7!
What you plan to do on the server: Buils some amzing powerplants and modern style homes
How much time do you spend on playing on the server:2+
Have you ever been banned from a server?: Nope
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full):Central
Will you grief?: No Thats just plain stupid :P
Do you agree with the rules?:Yes
Do you have Youtube?:Yes
Will you record?:No, I don't have recording software
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining):I would but I could not figure out how to post them :(

Hope to hear from you soon!

samsmel
    samsmel

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

IGN(in game name): samsmel
Age(doesn't matter): 17
Why you want to join?: I enjoy being part of a small community on a sever, but the last server I used was discontinued so I am looking for a new group
What you plan to do on the server: mostly build a lab, and experiment with the mods
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: 20 hours a week? (ish)
Have you ever been banned from a server?: nope =P
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): GMT
Will you grief?: nope
Do you agree with the rules?: yep
Do you have Youtube?: yes, but i don't do mincraft vids
Will you record?: its possible
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining): no, as the server i was building on isnt around anymore =(

funnydutchman

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

(I know there is no place left anymore, but I just wanted to give a try)
IGN(in game name): funnydutchman
Age(doesn't matter): 14, 2 months and I am 15
Why you want to join?: I love mindcrack and hermitcraft, and the idea that you have a big home peacefully with your friends around to help you and just play with on the server. And that your house doesn't get destroyed by griefers or something like that.
What you plan to do on the server?: Build a nice big house, just so I can live. and then? just what your imagination likes you to build
and just build nice things and be part of an amazing community right? Posted Image
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: It depends on how much I like the server
but I'll be everyday online, how long a day depends again on school.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: ofcourse not, why would I? The previous server I played on was griefed Posted Image
and since then I am searching for the next best server where I feel good.
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): I live in Holland (so my english is not always the best)
I don't really know much with the GTM stuff but this is what the internet says: UTC/GMT +1 hour
Will you grief?: No never, and I hope the same thing to me
Do you agree with the rules?: Yes
Do you have Youtube?: No, (you mean that I upload videos and such right? no)
Will you record?: No sorry,
I've build so much of my years of playing minecraft, I started when alpha came out so I almost play longer than 2 years.
you can see that the architecture is getting much better with the years and i build bigger and nicer.
I have a bit of Keralis his architecture if you know him from youtube.
http://imgur.com/a/vcUYZ#0
the foto's are from singleplayer and multiplayer some of them have texture pack
and I swear I build them.

Bye, funnydutchman

Edited by funnydutchman, 10 January 2013 - 02:13 PM.

Posted Image

funnydutchman

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:01 PM

come on people,
reply?
Posted Image

TrojanNotCraft
  • Minecraft: TrojanHD

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

View Postfunnydutchman, on 10 January 2013 - 03:01 PM, said:

come on people,
reply?
I will just I want to wait a bit to let more people post applications. There is space as most of the people on that list didn't even play on the server much and some of them left when it became FTB.

SodaPop65

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

IGN(in game name): SodaPop65
Age(doesn't matter): 19
Why you want to join?: I'm looking for a good FTB server based more on community and building rather than annoying griefers and thieves.
What you plan to do on the server: Build, farm, grow, and eventually create large industrial complexes. And then mystcraft with people, if anyone else wants to.
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: Anywhere from 2-4 hours a weekday, more on weekends.
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No.
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): Central
Will you grief?: Hell no
Do you have Youtube?: yes (just Hawken videos, though)
Will you record?: If there's interesting enough stuff going on, then yes.
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining): No, sorry. Actually i'm quite new to FTB, but my last server just up and died. So I'm trying to find a new, more stable one.

The_Alchemist
  • Minecraft: OneSullenBrit

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:59 AM

IGN(in game name): OneSullenBrit
Age(doesn't matter): 28
Why you want to join?: Looking for a good group of players willing to help each others out
What you plan to do on the server: Make a self-sustaining setup, hopefully build a nice house
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: Usually several hours a day
Have you ever been banned from a server?: No, but I ragequit the last server I was on because I lost a lot of stuff to a stupid move on my part
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full): GMT (UK)
Will you grief?: Of course not!
Do you have Youtube?: Yes (OneSullenBrit)
Will you record?: Possibly
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining): I mainly focus on building the FTB machinery, and mainly build into the side of a hill so I can hide all the pipes, so I don't have any fancy creations to show off.

PrinceAbud
  • Minecraft: PrinceAbud

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:51 PM

View PostTrojanNotCraft, on 10 January 2013 - 05:21 PM, said:

I will just I want to wait a bit to let more people post applications. There is space as most of the people on that list didn't even play on the server much and some of them left when it became FTB.

is that means we r accepted or ur gonna accept us all in one time cuz im searching for FTB server BADLY and i need to play on it so please reply

pichachu4545

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:50 AM

IGN(in game name): pichachu4545 (make sure you put pichachu4545 and NOT pikachu4545)
Age(doesn't matter): 14
Why you want to join?: I am very addicted to FTB (been playing for 2 months) and although its amazing, its not that fun if you aren't playing multiplayer with it. The server I was on discontinued (same server as samsmel). I also want to make friends while playing minecraft =)
What you plan to do on the server: Making a big jungle village and work a LOT with the machines. (Also help people on the server if they ever need it)
How much time do you spend on playing on the server: 20-40 hours a week. (depending if I am busy or not)
Have you ever been banned from a server?:no
Which time zone do you live in?(to ensure that the server is never full):EST
Will you grief?: No. I have never griefed before and I don't plan on ever griefing
Do you agree with the rules?:Absolutely
Do you have Youtube?:Yes
Will you record?:Yes
If you can show any pictures, videos of your creations(may improve chance of joining):I can't because the server I invested a lot of time in discontinued so I don't have any good creations to show you.

Chocohead

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostPrinceAbud, on 11 January 2013 - 02:51 PM, said:

is that means we r accepted or ur gonna accept us all in one time cuz im searching for FTB server BADLY and i need to play on it so please reply

OK, you're added to the whitelist. Enjoy playing :)

xBLACKxNINJAx

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:38 PM

View PostChocohead, on 15 January 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

OK, you're added to the whitelist. Enjoy playing :)
Who else is I have been waiting ages for a reply

Chocohead

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:06 PM

View PostxBLACKxNINJAx, on 15 January 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Who else is I have been waiting ages for a reply

OK, I'll add you too.

Chocohead

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:15 PM

Got some nice shots of my house, biggest thing near spawn:

View if walking from spawn (on the road)
Spoiler:

View from side, with 3 multicoloured creepers too Posted Image
Spoiler:

View from back
Spoiler:

Over view of spawn roads so far. (More to be built when needed)
Spoiler:

xBLACKxNINJAx

Posted 15 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

View PostChocohead, on 15 January 2013 - 09:06 PM, said:

OK, I'll add you too.
Thank you what's the ip