• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

How to make a minecraft username [HELP]

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

DrakeTheDerpingDragon

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:07 PM

Ok, so I'm not a noob. I have another account, and I decided I wanted to have this so I could do some things (not important) So I I have my email in my minecraft and mojang account, and stuff but I couldn't login to minecraft because well I DON'T HAVE A MINECRAFT USERNAME. How do I do this? Is this just a waiting period where Mojang will send me a minecraft username activation code, or is this a bug? Please help

Register or log in to remove.

TylorGoldenYoshi

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:08 PM

DrakeTheDerpingDragon

Posted 08 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

I used my email, but I'm not being allowed to log in. From the minecraft proxy client, right?

Andres_Mexico
  • Xbox:DSiWII

Posted 09 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

When you buy the game, you will make your username.

InSaNItYv5

Posted 09 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostDrakeTheDerpingDragon, on 08 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I used my email, but I'm not being allowed to log in. From the minecraft proxy client, right?

I'm having the same problem. For gods sake.

FGHIK
    FGHIK

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 504 posts
  • Minecraft: FGHIK

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

You should just use your email in the Username box... If that's not the problem, I'd suggest contacting mojang support.
Posted Image

Kaylie1101

Posted 16 February 2013 - 05:45 AM

You can't use your email twice if it is the same email than you can't use the email twice if it is not the same email idk

skydoesminecraft555

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

For god sake it doesn't work with your EMAIL!!!!

Islarf
    Islarf

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 103 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:50 PM

View PostAndres_Mexico, on 09 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

When you buy the game, you will make your username.

That is not the case anymore I cant buy minecraft AT ALL i dont have it yet and Im not giving 20€ away for a game if i cant make a username since thats what your actually paying for

Hunter4555

Posted 23 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

My friend will go to my house to download the game but yesterday i tryd to play with my account but when hi will download the game i have no user name :(

frits191
    frits191

Insert Anime-ish Title Here

• Sectional Moderator
  • 606 posts
  • Minecraft: frits191
  • Xbox:frits191

Posted 23 June 2013 - 01:39 PM

I think this is what you are looking for:

Quoted from: http://help.mojang.c...articles/928638

Creating a username

"To create a username, register a Mojang account at account.mojang.com. After you are logged in, you can purchase a Minecraft account. You will be sent an email with a redemption link, which you can click to complete this process. If you do not click the redemption link, a green box will appear on your Mojang profile, prompting you to choose a new username, or import a previously-registered one.

If the username you have chosen already exists, you will need to try a different name. Because users could previously register a username before purchasing, removal of unpaid, previously registered usernames is planned for the future.

Mojang does not have a username reservation policy. Users may select any name for their account, so long as they do not violate our Terms of Use."

Global Rules - Minecraft Discussion  - Mapping/Modding -

Other Platforms - Servers - Support - Show Your Creations - Off Topic

"No one remembers the names of the trampled flowers" - Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

Posted Image

Unicornest

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

I just founded out how it works!!!!!!! So what u do is register or log in to ur account.....u know how u log in and it ask for ur username...u actioly put ur email there....before u can choose a username u need to buy minecraft....after u buy it, it will ask for the username u want....Proof is that I just went YOLO and tried it out...and it actioly worked, I bought minecraft and it asked for the username I wanted...and then soo  after u choose ur username...u download minecraft and log on with ur username, and the password u choosed :D and that's how easy...Btw I made an account just to reply to this...cuz I wanted to help y'all out :D

Moranic
    Moranic

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1813 posts
  • Minecraft: Moranic

Posted 02 July 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostUnicornest, on 02 July 2013 - 08:53 AM, said:

I just founded out how it works!!!!!!! So what u do is register or log in to ur account.....u know how u log in and it ask for ur username...u actioly put ur email there....before u can choose a username u need to buy minecraft....after u buy it, it will ask for the username u want....Proof is that I just went YOLO and tried it out...and it actioly worked, I bought minecraft and it asked for the username I wanted...and then soo  after u choose ur username...u download minecraft and log on with ur username, and the password u choosed Posted Image and that's how easy...Btw I made an account just to reply to this...cuz I wanted to help y'all out Posted Image
Congratulations! That's exactly what the person above you told you to do!
Posted Image