• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Reality TV Show - Contestants Wanted!

mrtv

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

WarlordMark
  • Minecraft: DMRP_WARLORDS

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostAlzorath, on 10 January 2013 - 09:49 PM, said:

Heh, I'm more interested in helping the contestants rather than participating Posted Image - if anyone signing up for it needs additional help outside of the mentors, they're welcome to contact me on youtube or here for advice or technical help.

I've worked with Alzorath before on topics in these forums, helping new youtubers get a good start..... I recommend you take him up on this very exciting offer, and make the most of every word he has to tell you. I may even ask for advise before I Mentor my contestants to Victory.
...Please Subscribe.... NOW PLAYING - Nemsun on the MADLANDS

Register or log in to remove.

maiky129
    maiky129

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 209 posts
  • Minecraft: maiky129

Posted 11 January 2013 - 08:11 AM

Really? I uploadef a video, but i was all black... Nothing other then blackscreen through the hooole vid -.- Annoying. And wordt thing is i have to wait about 4 hours before i can fix it..
Jokes are usually found here, but i'm not funny.

WarlordMark

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:45 AM

View Postmaiky129, on 11 January 2013 - 08:11 AM, said:

Really? I uploadef a video, but i was all black... Nothing other then blackscreen through the hooole vid -.- Annoying. And wordt thing is i have to wait about 4 hours before i can fix it..

Maiky, I'm sorry if you miss your chance due to a computer error. I cant hold a spot for you... it must be first 20 responses. Every response after the first 20 will be reserve for this season, if we get any dropouts early show. And we are thinking that anyone who responded this round of applications, will as be given first chance at season two... before we open the application process up again.

However on this topic, perhaps we can help figure out why the upload was all black and figure a way for everyone to avoid doing the samething and avoiding this sort of problem with uploading videos...

Has anyone else had this happen before?  /  Do you know what Causes it?

maiky129
    maiky129

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

no, but if i upload a vid now, is there still spaces?
its probs just YT cuzz the vid is nice on my comp..

WarlordMark

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:07 PM

View Postmaiky129, on 11 January 2013 - 01:00 PM, said:

no, but if i upload a vid now, is there still spaces?
its probs just YT cuzz the vid is nice on my comp..

I dont know if there have been new responses added to JobalobJones' channel till he returns... so we are up to 14 contestants, with however many are pending (including yourself) and some may have already sent responses.

maiky129
    maiky129

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

Uploading new one now. Should work...

maiky129
    maiky129

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 209 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 02:16 PM

Worked. Posted response.

JobalobJones
  • Minecraft: samgburton

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:47 PM

View PostWarlordMark, on 10 January 2013 - 11:38 PM, said:

before I Mentor my contestants to Victory.

Strong words my friend...

...I sense a little healthy competition between the project team coming on!
:)

Anyhow, I just stopped by to let everyone know we have just accepted contestant number 18, Maiky129!

This means that there are 2 SLOTS LEFT, so do not hesitate in submitting your applications!

MightyGreenGiant

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:19 AM

Just wondering if I still have time to submit my video?

fordie808

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:37 AM

Hey MightyGreenGiant there's still 2 places up for grabs, but i have not spoken to jobba today so i don't know if there's any pending applications hope this helps and have fun submitting your application p.s hurry with it ..... you really wont want to miss out i promise

Fordie MRTV's man on the ground

Fitz24
    Fitz24

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Minecraft: Fitz24

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:01 AM

Just posted my video a little while ago, hope there's a spot still open. :P

Strange_Gecko

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:27 PM

As a contestant, will we be provided with graphics and intros for the series or are we expected to produce these ourselves?

Posted Image

WarlordMark

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:36 PM

View PostStrange_Gecko, on 12 January 2013 - 12:27 PM, said:

As a contestant, will we be provided with graphics and intros for the series or are we expected to produce these ourselves?

Well, we have (WimpingEgo has) created a LOGO for the Series... which we will give all contestants to use as a Network Logo. As for the rest of the Thumnails and Intros etc... I don't think there is much we can offer. If at all possible we will help create good images for each channel to promote themselves as part of the MR-TV Network, but that is just part of the help we want to offer all the new Youtubers that have joined us this season.

Strange_Gecko

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostWarlordMark, on 12 January 2013 - 12:36 PM, said:

Well, we have (WimpingEgo has) created a LOGO for the Series... which we will give all contestants to use as a Network Logo. As for the rest of the Thumnails and Intros etc... I don't think there is much we can offer. If at all possible we will help create good images for each channel to promote themselves as part of the MR-TV Network, but that is just part of the help we want to offer all the new Youtubers that have joined us this season.
Thanks, I will start on creating my intro then.

Posted Image

Alzorath
    Alzorath

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:31 PM

Hmm... maybe post a link to the graphic or send it to the accepted participants thus far, so they can start working on an intro using it? (could possibly be one of the challenges, hint hint :P - pure minecraft channels don't usually go too far too fast, especially since the field is very competitive right now and most the big name minecrafters have also branched out, so cross-training is very useful :P)

Fitz24
    Fitz24

Carpenter

• Members
  • 53 posts
  • Minecraft: Fitz24

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:01 PM

Awesome, got accepted as #19/#20

Hammersolo

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:34 AM

i def want to be in this at one point or another !!!! ill go ahead make a app vid for the hells of it :)
http://www.youtube.c...eHammerCraft088  come check out my vids. dont have to sub or anything just want to share them with you guys !

Strange_Gecko

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:58 AM

Please can I be sent the logo and a list of Minecraft in game names, so I can include the players skins in my intro?

Posted Image

Strange_Gecko

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:45 AM

Didn't get in?
Don't worry, you can watch me play on the LIVE at http://bit.ly/SG-livestreams

Posted Image

Alzorath
    Alzorath

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 748 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:10 PM

any particular schedule you'll be streaming on SG?