• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

♦BudCraft 2.0 -(IP:198.27.83.177:25584) Survival PVP, Spleef Arena, Paintball Arena, Mob Arena

cracked minecraft server cracked 1.4.6 servers 1.4.6 servers pvp server spleef servers 1.4. 6 minecraft

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

DaeshanBuseck
  • Minecraft: malikdbuseck

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:18 PM

Posted Image

This is a Server for fun and PVP!

Alright buds so whats up?! So this server is current still being touched up and is still being fixed. There are a few plugins conflections but I hope to have those all settled ou real soon! But this server s honestly so fun and I know you might think well your just saying that because its yours! Not true! Ive ran servers that I hated. This server has so much to offer and soon even more to offer! So Below are some pictures of the server and some of our cool features that you can take part in!

Posted ImageSPLEEF ARENA
Posted Image
Posted ImageMOB ARENA
Posted Image
Posted ImagePAINTBALL
Posted Image

Be sure to vote for our server daily to earn IG money and to rank the server up! We have alot in store but can't do it without you buds!

VOTE FOR SERVER HERE

SERVER HOST BY- PEAKHOSTING

https://www.paypal.c...a72c947f193f8fdDONATE HERE

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

TheTaker101

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

listen i was banned in budcraft my name is loidex132 in game name. i didnt mean to grief i was angry and stuff please unban me i swear i will never do it again im so sorry curvey!