Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

DragonCraftSMP 3 Servers *Bukkit *Tekkit* *The Walls* Survival Games, Spleef

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dragonofheaven
  • Minecraft: HeliusDragon

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

DragonCraftSMP is a 24/7 server that is primarily Survival/iConomy. We have a group of friendly admins and mods. if you are mature, responsible and respectful you can earn V.I.P status. there is currently no paid option on DragonCraft, the whole public gets the chance for the V.I.P status. when you are a V.I.P you get the ability to teleport and have 3 free warps. if you are not V.I.P you can buy warps with in-game money ($10000). Just ask an admin either way and they will give the warp to you.

If You're struggling to raise enough money then you can invite friends, when you invite a friend the invite-er gets $1000 and the invite-ee gets $500, there are also shops at spawn where you can sell items!

A little fun we have on the server is the hidden items, they are 4 legendary pieces of armour and a legendary sword, names Draci Hlava (Helmet), Draci Hrud (Chest), Draci Chvost (Leggings), Noha (Boots), Draci Necht (Sword), these items are diamond with every enchantment.

We have The Survival Games plugin and a 6 arenas. we are always building more arenas and if you are a good builder feel free to build your own arena and get us to make it a public, playable arena. Our Arenas 1-5 is the Official SurvivalGames 1-5 Maps.

On DragonCraft we have a friendly community and a few towns. if you would like a place to build you can ask the owner of a town or you can go and build your own city. if we deem it good enough we can give you a warp and maybe even V.I.P status.

Please don't ask for creative mode because we are asked often and we don't like saying no to our loyal players. If you want Mod or Admin then don't bug the current Admins and Mods, build an amazing town, be nice and respectful, do some nice things for other people, but don't bug it is non-helpful and will just make admins not like you.

DragonCraft recently branched off into Tekkit, if you don't know Tekkit then look it up its great fun. on the Tekkit server it has all of the same plugins with the addition of the Tekkit ones and the removal of SurvivalGames and Spleef as they are not needed on the server for any apparent reason

DragonCraft recently branched off into The Walls aswell, if you don't know The Walls then look that up too its great fun. on The Walls server it has all of the same plugins with the addition of the AutoWalls Plugin and the removal of SurvivalGames and Spleef as they are not needed on the server because they are featured on the main server.

The server is owned and hosted by me (IGN: dragonofheaven).
Minecraft IP: 14.203.1.156
Tekkit IP:14.203.1.156:25566

The Walls IP: 14.203.1.156:25564

We also have a website with our forums where you can inquire, make suggestions and appeal a ban, the address for that is: www.DragonCraftSMP.Enjin.com

Register or log in to remove.

Gold_King746

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Awesome server!