Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[*1.5*]☆Enclosed Prison☆24/7 | Helpful staff | Best Prison | Transfers | PvP | Fun | Original

prison server enclosed guards 24/7 polunom plots transfers minecraft server killion convicted

  • Please log in to reply
213 replies to this topic

#61

amstonites

Posted 28 January 2013 - 08:14 PM

I am here to report hackers, abusers, and racists that have been on the server: Axelol99 and Elger01
I have a video to prove it, and many pictures.
If you wud like to take a look, Blaze, u have my skype. Mine_R2 is already looking into it. Please let me know when you see this so we can fix this issue

Register or log in to remove.

#62

drgonbite12

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:04 AM

I vote for CCdog to be the head guard

#63

Polunom
    Polunom

    Stone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 97 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Polunom

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:01 PM

View PostLTCminer, on 28 January 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

THIS SERVER IS AWESOME :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD ALL PLEASE COME JOIN IT :DDD

Thanks :D

Paid all of you, enjoy

#64

Victor39
    Victor39

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Dallasmonkey should be unbanned, He told me that he followed Axelol99 out side of the prison and Axelol99 went to donor and started mining, I would like to say, Without Dallasmonkey I would have not been able to warn Server Staff about the glitch  (If he haddent been honest and told me I wouldn't have ever found out!

#65

Victor39
    Victor39

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Mine_R2 For HeadGuard 2013!!!!






  • Posted Image



Posted Image

#66

Victor39
    Victor39

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:51 PM

View Postamstonites, on 28 January 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

I am here to report hackers, abusers, and racists that have been on the server: Axelol99 and Elger01
I have a video to prove it, and many pictures.
If you wud like to take a look, Blaze, u have my skype. Mine_R2 is already looking into it. Please let me know when you see this so we can fix this issue
The server's staff is looking in to it.

#67

dhipson
    dhipson

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:06 AM

my name is dhipson! just wanted to say this is a nice server!

#68

S0MEB0DIESBR0

Posted 01 February 2013 - 03:41 AM

I thought you were ganna white list me blade.

#69

Lucky2002

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

is the server going to be whit listed forever.If so tell me the site

#70

lougheed123

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:47 AM

lougheed123

#71

lougheed123

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:47 PM

IGN: lougheed123

#72

drgonbite12

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:08 AM

IGN: dragonbite12

#73

maciekwasz3

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

IGN: maciekwasz3


Age: 11


Gender: Male


Why do you want to be a guard: I would like to be a guard because I enjoy doing things for a community. Also, I was a good guard a while ago on another server.


What can you bring to the server: I could bring a lesson to the fighters to not fight again as I do not get frustrated if someone carries on doing something when I told then not to.


What rank are you on the server: B [Chain Gang]


How long have you been on the server: I have been on a server around 2 days but I already love it!


Do you have Skype(Y/N): Yes.


If yes, what is your Skype name: Maciekcraft369



#74

ARPessoa
    ARPessoa

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 31 posts
  • Location: Someplace on the US eastern border! :)
  • Minecraft: ARPessoa

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

IGN: ARPessoa
Posted Image

#75

Victor39
    Victor39

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

View Postmaciekwasz3, on 02 February 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:


IGN: maciekwasz3


Age: 11


Gender: Male


Why do you want to be a guard: I would like to be a guard because I enjoy doing things for a community. Also, I was a good guard a while ago on another server.


What can you bring to the server: I could bring a lesson to the fighters to not fight again as I do not get frustrated if someone carries on doing something when I told then not to.


What rank are you on the server: B [Chain Gang]


How long have you been on the server: I have been on a server around 2 days but I already love it!


Do you have Skype(Y/N): Yes.


If yes, what is your Skype name: Maciekcraft369




Unfit to be guard. Flipped out after I killed them, after they killed a C block prisoner, I disposed of there items (Like usual), They flipped out on me.

#76

Polunom
    Polunom

    Stone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 97 posts
  • Location: Canada
  • Minecraft: Polunom

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:57 AM

View PostVictor39, on 02 February 2013 - 10:01 PM, said:



Unfit to be guard. Flipped out after I killed them, after they killed a C block prisoner, I disposed of there items (Like usual), They flipped out on me.

I agree.

#77

flerbergerber
  • Location: Dallas, GA
  • Minecraft: Flerbergerber

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

IGN: flerbergerber
Posted Image
Like something I said? Make sure to vote up my post, it helps a lot!

#78

thehidenwolf

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:12 AM

my ingame name is thehidenwolf

#79

flerbergerber
  • Location: Dallas, GA
  • Minecraft: Flerbergerber

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:04 AM

IGN: flerbergerber


Age: 16


Gender: Male


Why do you want to be a guard: Lots of guards have been deoped lately, so honestly the server needs more guards.


What can you bring to the server: I can be a guard that DOESN'T abuse like some that are currently guards or mods, and I can teach PvPers and sword bearers a lesson or two ;3


What rank are you on the server: B (Chain-Gang)


How long have you been on the server: A week or two.


Do you have Skype(Y/N): Yes


If yes, what is your Skype name: flerbergerber


Posted Image
Like something I said? Make sure to vote up my post, it helps a lot!

#80

S0MEB0DIESBR0

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:59 AM

I vote for 0MEB0DIESBR0 to be the next admin!

I think I should take Mother's place because I am a fun and tolernat person. Also I am good with plugins and most people on the server like me. I also have experience with admin. Please pick me for admin 2013!!!!