4 replies to this topic

Quale
    Quale

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:50 PM

Hi.

I'm an adult looking for a friendly server that meets my requirements.

You:
FTB whitelisted survival server.
Age requirement 18+
Servers that are directly commercialized in any way are not interesting. Youtube is indirect and acceptable.
Steady running, uptime and admins.
No extensive meddling. No heavy restrictions beyond a sensible survival ruleset that applies to everyone.
No non consensual PvP.
Long term perspective.

Me:
Male norwegian age 44.
Social and lighthearted but I do not suffer fools. Trustworthy.
Played Minecraft on and off since it first came out. Some Tekkit experience.
I'm mostly into the creative stuff, and like to start big projects that I spend eons on.
I will likely not be recording or uploading anything to Youtube, but I don't mind it if someone else does.
VoIP is cool. Skype only if I really get to know someone.

Why would you want me on your server? Cuz I'm a bedrock solid person and hopefully also a good contributor in the ways of how the server is presented.
Also I have a personal friend my age that will likely want to come, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

PM me or reply with specifics if interested.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is; infinite" - W. Blake

Register or log in to remove.

Quale
    Quale

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

Gonna have to bump this. I think 10 people saw it before it vanished into a sea of posting activity.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is; infinite" - W. Blake

Zakata
    Zakata

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: Wowoindennpo

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:34 PM

I think you don't get to far by posting here and searching an adult only server. Were building one up right now (I'm 17 by the way) but we don't really have an age requirment in mind. We will advertise the server a bit but keep the server little, i personaly don't like big server. It will be a 24/7 server. I want to keep the minecraft experience up so i don't set like big rules, that inflict the freedom that minecraft gives you too much. It will run a FTB Modpack and will be purely survival with some limited PVP.

I would love to have someone on the server which would raises the quality and help building up the server. So when you can ignore the fact that were not 18+ your welcome at any time on our server that is right now under construction. You could inflict the server very much, when you would join right now.
Posted Image

Quale
    Quale

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

Thank's for responding Zakata.

Maybe this is futile, we shall see. It's worth a try I guess.

Thank's for inviting me to your server. It sounds like a fine server. At this time, I'm going to hold off and keep considering my options.

Zakata
    Zakata

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • Minecraft: Wowoindennpo

Posted 10 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

Cool, just PM when youre thougth about it, i wouldn't even be mad if youre just go on with your search, because our server is not exactly what your searched.
Posted Image