• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Ronnoc696
  • Minecraft: qh
  • Xbox:CoD FooL

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:38 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Want to contact us? You can post on our forums, http://www.tactilecraft.com . This is a vBulletin website and is highly professional.

Posted Image

What is TactileCraft? TactileCraft is a build server! You gain ranks by building good structures. It isn't creative, so you have to earn your items you need to build. You can get the rank Expert_Builder which gives you creative! If you get Architect you get WORLD EDIT! Even though these ranks may be hard to receive, with enough dedication it seems to come naturally. Remember to register and apply for better ranks on our website, TactileCraft.com . We have LogBlock so ALL griefs will be rolled back. If you join, you will NEVER regret it.

Posted Image

[Builder]

◆ /tpa

◆ /tpahere

[Advanced_Builder]

◆5 /sethomes allowed

◆ Reserved Slot

[Pro_Builder]

◆/fly

◆/nick

[Expert_Builder]

◆Creative

[Architect]

◆World Edit

**Disclaimer: Ranks can change at any given time**

Posted Image
1: Do not flame

2: Do not used modified client unless approved by one of the Owners

3: Do not grief

4: Do not abuse bugs

5: Do not ask for staff

6: All builder promotions will be requested at TactileCraft.com

7: Have fun while playing TactileCraft

Posted Image
Please vote for us on four voting sites:

http://minecraftserv...org/vote/26902�

http://minecraft-ser...server/111402/�

https://minestatus.n...26-tactilecraft

http://mcservers.org...actilecraft.com

Posted Image
TactileCraft officially re-opened after a year of down time. We are entering beta and will work our hardest to get it bug proof. Please help us by finding bugs and reporting them on our forums.

IP: play.tactilecraft.com

**This post can be edited at ANY given time**

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

thecoin
    thecoin

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:14 PM

I came  to this server with a few friends of mine anxious to see what minecraft public multiplayer was like almost a year ago to now.  I had never been to a public server, and my expectation was to see (like I did many times before finding this one) a place full of players that would destroy anything you made and fill the chat with nonsensical curses and annoying comments.  I came here and was totally surprised.  tactilecraft, in fact, was quite the opposite.  The community here was fast to accept new players and answered all questions politely and immediately.  I made many friends easily and playing was delightful.  By no means did i ever feel pressured by constant map resets or the possibility of having my creations destroyed like it is in many other places.  Here the conditions and people are truly unique and memorable, as far as minecraft goes.  Playing became fun here…very fun.  I hope that others can find what me and my friends found in such a great server, and enjoy an excellent gameplay.

Babygregoire

Posted 08 January 2013 - 06:27 PM

I joined this server, started collecting supplies, and a little ­ named Razaa threw lava on me. Dont join this server.

Ronnoc696

Posted 08 January 2013 - 08:05 PM

View PostBabygregoire, on 08 January 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

I joined this server, started collecting supplies, and a little ­ named Razaa threw lava on me. Dont join this server.

I'm sincerely sorry about that, Razza and his friend was recently banned for griefing and causing chaos to the server, if you would give us a second chance I'm sure you can find the good in the server. - Ronnoc696

Posted Image

Ronnoc696

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

Bump

Posted Image

yvar_peterson

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

Rediculously good server!! If you're into building you have to try this server out. It's just about the right size too. I hate those big servers in which you feel lost all the time, but this one puts the spotlight right on you! I was actually stupid enough to grief this server. The owners and mods responded with zero-tolerance towards rule breaking and before I knew it, I was jailed. It was then ,when i was in that lonely cold cell and only then, that I realised my past grievances and what a mistake I had made. But by then it was too late I was to be banned or so I thought. I pled my case before Ronnoc696 (the owner) and before long, to my suprise and excitement. I was back in despite all the griefing i had done, despite being clearly wrong the community accepted me back in. Ever since then, I've never looked back! I've become a highly regarded member of this server or at the very least i think so lol. All because i was given another chance by Ronnoc. A chance that, in retrospect, I did not deserve.

I know it sounds too good to be true or like I'm being paid 10000$ to say this, but i can assure you it's that good or atleast everyone on this server thinks so. To be honest with you I wouldn't mind being paid a few thousand bucks to say this lol (Ronnoc that was a hint btw XD) But even so it wouldn't take anything from this because i am being completely honest!  I can't guerantee that you'll like this server as is with anyone trying to truly understand another. But this is a server you've got to try out and find out for yourself. I really believe this is just one of "those" servers. But whatever, if you've cared enough about this post to read it this far then i urge you to try this out as i don't think you will regret it. And ronnoc i was being serious about that hint lol XD

yvar_peterson

p.s. pls excuse my english as it's not my first language

Ronnoc696

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Thanks yvar :)

Posted Image

Patty814
  • Minecraft: Patty14

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

Great server, great players, great worlds.  The build world is great because it is all survival and you can easily stop griefers.  The factions world is my favorite, and is great for PVP.  No lag, good admins, and its one of my favorite servers!
TNT goes boom!