Latest News Article

New Private Pure Vanilla Hamachi Server -

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

shultz96
  • Minecraft: shultz96

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

Posted Image
I, am taking it upon myself to host a free server with pure vanilla background. I am making this server private and allowing people to join through skype verification. I would only like mature players but age is only a number so if your a mature player, please feel free to skype me.
  • Mature players
  • Must be able to skype frequently
  • Speak english
  • Able to socialize with other players
  • All ages are able to join!
  • No fowl language
  • Clean Environment for all
Contact Info: tea-chems

Rage Meter

7O% ██████████

Once filled, log off.

Register or log in to remove.

ZeroLinkYoshi
  • Minecraft: ZeroLinkYoshi

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:47 PM

I would like to...
Nevermind...
*That awkward moment when you realize that your crappy computer can't handle Skype anymore*
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1725186-wip-the-whiteleaf-mod-v010/]Posted Image[/url]

shultz96

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostZeroLinkYoshi, on 07 January 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

I would like to...
Nevermind...
*That awkward moment when you realize that your crappy computer can't handle Skype anymore*
I'm sure we could work something out if you wish too, tell me about yourself!

Rage Meter

7O% ██████████

Once filled, log off.

shultz96

Posted 07 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

We had a fun Zombie survival between the admins, it was a hoot! :)

Rage Meter

7O% ██████████

Once filled, log off.

ZeroLinkYoshi
  • Minecraft: ZeroLinkYoshi

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:02 PM

View Postshultz96, on 07 January 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

I'm sure we could work something out if you wish too, tell me about yourself!

Well, I like to build, I am a seasoned player, and I find it very fun to build large underground bases in survival.
[url=http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1725186-wip-the-whiteleaf-mod-v010/]Posted Image[/url]

shultz96

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

View PostZeroLinkYoshi, on 07 January 2013 - 09:02 PM, said:

Well, I like to build, I am a seasoned player, and I find it very fun to build large underground bases in survival.
I'll send you a private message with the Hamachi code, Enjoy your stay on the server! ^_^

Rage Meter

7O% ██████████

Once filled, log off.

dynamite8100

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:29 PM

I would quite like to join, I do like vanilla servers and this one sounds like it would be quite fun. I have unlimited access to Skype etc. and my computer is quite good. I have been playing on and off for 3 years now (I think) and have become quite proficient in almost all aspects of the game. I am 15 yo and English is my native language. I would consider myself quite mature most of the time. I'm afraid that I won't be able to play all that much for the next two weeks however, due to my prelims. Never fear! I will still allocate some time to playing. Send me a PM with your Skype address and I will contact you, my address is the same as my username.
Praise science!
Posted Image

shultz96

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:39 PM

View Postdynamite8100, on 07 January 2013 - 09:29 PM, said:

I would quite like to join, I do like vanilla servers and this one sounds like it would be quite fun. I have unlimited access to Skype etc. and my computer is quite good. I have been playing on and off for 3 years now (I think) and have become quite proficient in almost all aspects of the game. I am 15 yo and English is my native language. I would consider myself quite mature most of the time. I'm afraid that I won't be able to play all that much for the next two weeks however, due to my prelims. Never fear! I will still allocate some time to playing. Send me a PM with your Skype address and I will contact you, my address is the same as my username.
Skype request has been sent. Feel free to accept at your leisure!

Rage Meter

7O% ██████████

Once filled, log off.

shaq992
    shaq992

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Minecraft: shaq992

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:34 AM

View Postshultz96, on 07 January 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

We had a fun Zombie survival between the admins, it was a hoot! Posted Image
Hi I would like to join your server, I like minecraft and I never grieved a server or killed people without reason, I'm 13 though.My Skype name is shaquille.soekhlal

Jordancarr

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

How about Instead of Not being able to afford a server you use Hamachi? I will give you my server i pay for i dont use so I DOnt care

tommyzf250

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

I have great building skills and take pride in my redstone inventions some need a little tweaking due to the 1.5 update. I look forward to your reply I downloaded skype a few days ago so its new to me. Oh and I've been looking for a private pure vanilla server for a very long time and  I believe it's the only way for me to truly enjoy mincraft.
IGN: tommyzf250